• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia! This is Halloween! Town Wins!!!!!!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Gord: #108 Also why are you not voting Cello anymore?

@Tan: Because I need a sense of the player. It's how I work, I like meta :o. Also pick me!!! And vote tiger please?

@Cello: OK

@Seph: Are you kidding me? Are you blind or scum? I've already stated why Tiger is scum. Why are you refusing to see those as legit points? Do you not think what he said is suspicious? Why??

@Chuckie: Why did you restate questions I already asked Seph and that he already answered.

X1: Why are you even asking that question?? What kind of good would that do? What would we gain through testing if there's consequence from not making fun of Gord?

@Dooms: Why would you volunteer to be the test dummy? You must see the reasoning of X1s proposal, what is it? Also explain how you are not X1s scumbuddy based on the game so far.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Seph: Are you kidding me? Are you blind or scum? I've already stated why Tiger is scum. Why are you refusing to see those as legit points? Do you not think what he said is suspicious? Why??
I guess I should be more clear, when I say give me a reason. I mean pressure him, and if he gives reason enough to vote him then I'll vote. Just curious, why are you pressing so hard for my and others votes for Tiger, when you yourself have yet to vote him?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You're being annoying. Just wanted to say.

Zen said:
So when you said "/joke" you were saying my post was a joke and not yours, right?
I don't see how it matters, but

Gordito said:
Now I see why you want Cello lynched ^_^.
This was meant to be taken in a light manner. I'm sorry that I was in a jokey mood in the confirmation stage, but it's the confirmation stage. What can I say?

Also, way to ignore my question dude. Practice what ya preach?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Zen said:
OK good. And yes I know. But if you would just adequately answer my questions, I wouldn't have to be :)
K. You're trying to get a feel for my alignment, hard, because of both Halo AND Villains. Understandable, but now that you've flooded me with questions, how do you feel about my alignment?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm late! Give me a sec.
@Gova: Is Sold scummy?

@All: How does everyone (read: important people (read: Cello, Swiss, Sold (maybe Pichu))) feel about asking 1 player to NOT make fun of Gboy to test it out.
I haven't even posted yet and you ask this. Not only that, but you ask it to GOVA of all people. Anyone who has been playing AIMafia... like you... especially you, can say that Gova and I aren't on the best of terms. What kind of response were you expecting?

Second, that's so spectacularly dumb... It's so easy to make fun of Gordito, why would we risk someone to mod punishment just to satisfy your curiosity. Vote: X1-12. Interesting list of "important people" btw... oh well. I didn't even have to go through RVS this time. Oh, but Tiger looks fun too. I'm with y'all in spirit.

Zen, thoughts on what?

Speaking of Gordito, he's so fat that yo momma makes jokes about him. And yes I am a little bit mad. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to finish my croissant.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
K. You're trying to get a feel for my alignment, hard, because of both Halo AND Villains. Understandable, but now that you've flooded me with questions, how do you feel about my alignment?
Scum.

@Sold: thoughts on anything. That was good enough.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Seph/Gova: Do you think Swiss is responsible for that text in the OP or are you voting him for other reasons?
I just voted him cuz he was in the note. I have zero idea if he wrote the note or not.

@Gova: Is Sold scummy?
oh lol

At the time you asked this he hadn't posted yet but my answer would be the same which is no, not right now.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gordito you suuuuuuck. A lot. In a gay way too.

Yeah, I was a little curious too, but I'm not going to give up any townies for anyone's curiosity.

Also, the tiger case is definetly suspicious. Vote: TigerWoods until I find something more suspicious to lay my vote upon.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dooms don't pos in black. @mod: Can you force dooms to stop posting in black?

Dooms answer my questions and stop trolling.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dooms is not posting in black and it would be hypocritical to tell people to not post in colour. If he is adamantly trying to hide his words I will judge it. Till then, No.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Scum buddy? Really? I just said that I would volunteer to not insult someone. I didn't notice how his suggested list of people were people that he saw as obvious scum, and after I noticed that I realized what he was trying to do and my opinion changed. I just wanted to see what would happen in case someone forgot to make an insult later in the game. I do think X1 could be pressuring someone(people that he doesn't want to go against) into doing this because he could know what it does for a fact, but the chance of that being likely is so-n-so. How are you not scum buddies with him? How is he considered scum already? I don't see how I can answer that with all three of my posts, so I'm just going to give you the obvious "I ain't scum". Theres my opinion for you. If you still have reasons to call me a troll, by all means I would love to hear them.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
It's N0, I don't think kills are allowed on N0, and only special flavor abilities are used. TW, your taking Zen's vote way too serious, it's an RVS and it's just for pressure, no one is trying to push a lynch on you (yet).

Is this your first game, since your acting like it is.
Taking it too serious? No way man. I've been killed on D1 and D2 the last two times I was a townie... So I'm not letting it happen.

Seph why aren't you answering my last question?

Tiger I'm pinning the lynch on you because you're speculating over obvious things, yet making bogus assumptions on others.

Why ask if we think it's a night ability? Obviously. It's made clear their is a n0 and then **** happens. Then you ask if we think that **** happened because of a Night ability. Why else do you think it happened.

Then you assume everything else was from a town ability? Why do you think the origins of the note and Gordito's ridacule are from town abilities?
Obv scum are you kidding? First of all I worded that incorrectly, I was more asking you guys on if you agreed with me that it was a Night ability and I wanted to ilicit a discussion on who did it and what alignment it possibly was.

Second, I posted that at 2:30AM in the morning while delerious as **** just because I wanted to post because I'm actually excited about this game for once.

As for Gord's ridicule I'm actually making a mafia with a role that involves forcing the town to ridicule a member during the night phase... and I discussed said role with J before... so I jumped the gun and thought it may have been an incorporation of the role I was talking about (more of a comedic vanilla townie if anything).

TyTy.

Easiness shouldn't be a concern. Scum is scum. And I believe over 10 games. Correct me if I'm wrong Tiger. You haven't even played that many, have you Seph?

UTD why are you randomly voting when there's obvious scum, wtf??
Read J's post, turns out I have to make fun of Gord anyway.

Nice to see someone going out of their way to make me look scummy. Thanks.

@ Chuckie - I have no idea who Sir Swiss is, but it's a ridiculous name. Call me "Swiss the Vig". That's better. Though why someone claimed scum and said not to trust me is beyond my reasoning ability. Basically clears me as town.

Are we all going to skim over mentos being "guilty"? K.

So Vote Tiger
@Tiger, why are you buddying (flirting with) Seph? (#129)
@All: How does everyone (read: important people (read: Cello, Swiss, Sold (maybe Pichu))) feel about asking 1 player to NOT make fun of Gboy to test it out.
lots of parentheses
Buddying? How is THAT buddying? What he said makes sense lol.

As for asking 1 player to not make fun of Gboy... uh.. cool concept but who the hell would do it? haha

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Scum buddy? Really? I just said that I would volunteer to not insult someone. I didn't notice how his suggested list of people were people that he saw as obvious scum, and after I noticed that I realized what he was trying to do and my opinion changed. I just wanted to see what would happen in case someone forgot to make an insult later in the game. I do think X1 could be pressuring someone(people that he doesn't want to go against) into doing this because he could know what it does for a fact, but the chance of that being likely is so-n-so. How are you not scum buddies with him? How is he considered scum already? I don't see how I can answer that with all three of my posts, so I'm just going to give you the obvious "I ain't scum". Theres my opinion for you. If you still have reasons to call me a troll, by all means I would love to hear them.
I like this post. But where in the world are you getting that he was trying to get people he didn't like to do this? Did he mention it in the quicktopic? Because nothing about his post shows that's what he was going for.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Cello and Swiss were both being pushed for a lynch earlier today. He talked about S2 being scum. Idk why about the Pichus, but those three people just gave me the thought that he chose people that he thought were scum.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
1.) Sold2
2.) Tandora
3.) TigerWoods
4.) Gova
5.) X1-12
6.) Swiss
7.) Chuckie (Vanderzant/Kataefi hydra)
8.) Two Pichus One Pic (Mayling/Delvro hydra)
9.) I vote yes to Spear Pillar (Adumb/Gallax hydra)
10.) Meta-Kirby
11.) GorditoBoy69
12.) Cello_Marl
13.) MentosMan8
14.) Zen
15.) UTDZac
16.) Dooms
17.) Rockin
18.) Sephirothis Masumune

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
OMG, Tanny, look at their role pm and tell us their alignment since you know the password.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I'm probably considered one of the weakest players here... and I'm sure Zen thinks it'd be easy to manipulate me or my lynch. I'm also a naturally indecisive person so... BLEH (check my past history playing if you don't believe me).

I think I've gotten a lot better though after training with Xiivi :p

Not really quite sure how I feel about him just yet, but I rest my case.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If there is no one better to vote for, vote Cello. Cello is tunneling Zen, vote Cello. Cello isn't tunneling Zen, vote Cello.

Gordito, why are you looking for any excuse that you can to vote for me?

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
How could ANYONE be adamant that ANYONE is town toDay? There is no conclusive evidence!

If people just blindly listen to this unbased nonsense then scum should be able to take control of the town in an easy swoop!

I'm not saying that Zen is scum, because I have little evidence to support this... however you don't seem to have any proving his innocence either.

Top Bottom