• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia! This is Halloween! Town Wins!!!!!!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
J should work for Tim Burton.

Gord sucks

walrus

@Tan. I think 6. I was just scum 3 times in a row though so I'm glad to be town this game. But why did you ask me? Because you felt it was the best response since I asked you, or you are just curious? Also why is it so important to you that hydras post in their hydras?

@Gord answer my question yo.

@Seph: Hey you have time for this yeah? I saw you replace out another game I thought. Also this is only your second time being scum right? What did you learn from FF6 that you're going to do differently this game?

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Whoa. That was interesting lol. So lets decipher this :p

Btw... Gord: Is a loser :p

So Mentos is chased out by something? Do you guys think its a night ability? If so what faction do you think this belongs to?

Also, I'm not sure how trustworthy this note is... but I assume this is a town ability, and that person obviously doesn't like swiss.

I also think the make fun of Gord thing is probably just a vanilla townie ability that doesn't mean too much :p.

More later... I too tired now :-S

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Seph: Hey you have time for this yeah? I saw you replace out another game I thought. Also this is only your second time being scum right? What did you learn from FF6 that you're going to do differently this game?
I replaced out because I fell behind after I couldn't access the comp for a few days. That made me feel less interested to catch up with the game. I was just going to take a brake from forum mafia for awhile, but when J gave me the invite I was like "Aww what the heck?" It turns out this game looks like it's going to be amazing flavor wise.

Yeah it's my second time, what of it?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Also, I'll be trying to listen to Cello less, because he's just a tunneling non-voting cop.

I also think the make fun of Gord thing is probably just a vanilla townie ability that doesn't mean too much :p.
Or it could be that he posted during Night phase.

@mod: You missed your posting restriction, you forgot to put ~Kupo! after your post.

[1]J, MOD

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Looks like Tiger is our play today.
Lol. Why?

Also, I'll be trying to listen to Cello less, because he's just a tunneling non-voting cop.

Or it could be that he posted during Night phase.

@mod: You missed your posting restriction, you forgot to put ~Kupo! after your post.

[1]J, MOD
Oh wow. I totally didn't even think of that Sep. Nice catch hahaha.

I guess town note putter upper is probs not a role now :p

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's N0, I don't think kills are allowed on N0, and only special flavor abilities are used. TW, your taking Zen's vote way too serious, it's an RVS and it's just for pressure, no one is trying to push a lynch on you (yet).

Is this your first game, since your acting like it is.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Nope, don't find it strange. It's unfair to players if they get killed before they even have a chance to play the game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Seph why aren't you answering my last question?

Tiger I'm pinning the lynch on you because you're speculating over obvious things, yet making bogus assumptions on others.

Why ask if we think it's a night ability? Obviously. It's made clear their is a n0 and then **** happens. Then you ask if we think that **** happened because of a Night ability. Why else do you think it happened.

Then you assume everything else was from a town ability? Why do you think the origins of the note and Gordito's ridacule are from town abilities?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seph why aren't you answering my last question?
If you want more then sure, I'll try to post more, make sure people don't separate me from the internet, and make sure no indy's know my attainment before claiming.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Haha Gord you really let yourself go. Try eating less sweets next time.

Also, can't wait to watch this movie. Not sure how i've gone so long without seeing it.

Vote: Rockin

For being the last one to confirm. Rafe

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
TyTy.

Easiness shouldn't be a concern. Scum is scum. And I believe over 10 games. Correct me if I'm wrong Tiger. You haven't even played that many, have you Seph?

UTD why are you randomly voting when there's obvious scum, wtf??

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Wii heard on the playground that Gord loves big sloppy walruses :chuckle:

@Swiss: What do you think of the flavour, specifically the character Sir Swiss? Tell tell tell :p

@Seph/Gova: Do you think Swiss is responsible for that text in the OP or are you voting him for other reasons?

Whoa. That was interesting lol. So lets decipher this :p

So Mentos is chased out by something? Do you guys think its a night ability? If so what faction do you think this belongs to?

Also, I'm not sure how trustworthy this note is... but I assume this is a town ability, and that person obviously doesn't like swiss.

More later... I too tired now :-S
Already making huge assumptions that wii clearly question your alignment already, Vote: Tiger. Why do you assume it's a town ability? Same with the Gord thing? Do you think Gord's post during N0 had anything to do with this?

Wii are very curious for Seph to answer these questions. Surely Seph, you must have motivation for playing an 18 player game, if you are to replace out of a 9 man game.

It's N0, I don't think kills are allowed on N0, and only special flavor abilities are used. TW, your taking Zen's vote way too serious, it's an RVS and it's just for pressure, no one is trying to push a lynch on you (yet).

Is this your first game, since your acting like it is.
Why you trying to derail Zen's case on Tiger?

Also good to hear you're town this game zen. Let's befriend MK and it can be an Xmas wolf reunion!!!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
TyTy.

Easiness shouldn't be a concern. Scum is scum. And I believe over 10 games. Correct me if I'm wrong Tiger. You haven't even played that many, have you Seph?
Nope, but you should know Seph is a fast learner.

@Seph/Gova: Do you think Swiss is responsible for that text in the OP or are you voting him for other reasons?
It's all wifom atm, but based off the meta that Swiss loves to get people drunk, I voted him.

Wii are very curious for Seph to answer these questions. Surely Seph, you must have motivation for playing an 18 player game, if you are to replace out of a 9 man game.
Skim much? I already answered these.

Why you trying to derail Zen's case on Tiger?

lol at fixed question.

I just thought that Tiger was being nooby imo, making him an easy target. Which I now know is not the case.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Read J's post, turns out I have to make fun of Gord anyway.

Nice to see someone going out of their way to make me look scummy. Thanks.

@ Chuckie - I have no idea who Sir Swiss is, but it's a ridiculous name. Call me "Swiss the Vig". That's better. Though why someone claimed scum and said not to trust me is beyond my reasoning ability. Basically clears me as town.

Are we all going to skim over mentos being "guilty"? K.

So Vote Tiger

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sweet Chuckie, it's just what I asked Santa for :]! That's two town so far: Chuckie and Seph. M-K will be confirmed town or confirmed scum when he starts posting.

Right now Tiger, Zac, and Cello can die.

Seph you really should hold hands with me though and vote tiger because I need your vote D: Otherwise I'mma just have to float my way through the game.

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
God look at Gordito playing the game before the game even begins. Gordito, no one is impressed by your unprovable lies in the internet. I know this because I have a Doctorate in Awesomeness. You may refer to me as Dr Awesome if you like.

Also, lol at RL Day 1 scum list

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Gordito is Gordito. That's as insulting as I need to be.

Zen, I'm going to assume that your commentary after FF6 is genuine, so back off. We're town. Yep, 100% town, I swear.

SephMasa, would you be willing to go visible?

Vote SephMasa

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Mod: for the purposes of making fun of Gordito, are we allowed to break rule #1?
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others! (This includes personal attacks!)
@Tiger, why are you buddying (flirting with) Seph? (#129)

@Gova: Is Sold scummy?

@All: How does everyone (read: important people (read: Cello, Swiss, Sold (maybe Pichu))) feel about asking 1 player to NOT make fun of Gboy to test it out.

lots of parentheses

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Uhhh I can not make fun of Gboy (even if I'm not one of the important people) but I think I could die by it. If I get killed over not making fun of him, I'm gonna cry.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey Rockin, lets get this started :D

Rockin are you using wiinet or cpu?
I'm using a CPU. I was given my grandmother's CPU a few games after Mario kart lol

Haha Gord you really let yourself go. Try eating less sweets next time.

Also, can't wait to watch this movie. Not sure how i've gone so long without seeing it.

Vote: Rockin

For being the last one to confirm. Rafe
Dude I'm sorry D:

As far as flavor goes, I'm a bit curious as to the flavor involving Mentos, but it's not like he's dead or anything. Just can't participate in D1 ness. Since he can't talk and we can't vote on him, let's not bother with him much (and hope he's around D2).

I'm also eh on the part talking about swiss. We have to remember not to dive deep in flavor talk otherwise town may find themselves at a disadvantage (or worse, lose). It seems like a night ability, but we don't know if it's friend or foe yet.

To be fair though, swiss always seems scummy >>

Swiss

Smash Lord
You only think I'm scummy because I am deliberately acting scummy, no scum would do that. So my scumminess is a town tell. Then I actually turn out be to be scum.

Mindgames.

But anyway I'm town this game.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Cello said:
This guy definitely wins :p.

So methinks its fair to say that we have an abductor and whatever that role was in Disney Maf, I think it was Gaston (Tandora u know what I'm talking about), that was also used in AGameThatCan'tBeNamed.

Skimmed for my insults, will go back now.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Zen said:
@Gord answer my question yo.
Reiterate?

Tiger said:
K. I lol'd haha.

Gah I gotta stop skimmin the Day/Night begin posts... I didn't even know that Swiss had some shiz... hold on...

Heh... Just read. Didn't I say policy lynch Swiss? Methinks if J didn't write it as a joke, Chuckie wrote it. Or me. But it wasn't me. Cuz it wasn't.

OH SHII WE WON MAFIA ALL STARS?!?!?!?! *brofist Zen and X1*. Yea I was maf in that game! Even though I replaced out prior to game start, I was still maf, BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!! *d***slaps mod*. NEVER TRY MY PLAYERSLOT J!

Well the game that couldnt be named is maf all stars haha.

X1 said:
@All: How does everyone (read: important people (read: Cello, Swiss, Sold (maybe Pichu))) feel about asking 1 player to NOT make fun of Gboy to test it out.
Why would you wanna possibly hurt town? KK might not have done anything about it, but J might.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@Tan. I think 6. I was just scum 3 times in a row though so I'm glad to be town this game. But why did you ask me? Because you felt it was the best response since I asked you, or you are just curious? Also why is it so important to you that hydras post in their hydras?
QUOTE]

A little of both on why I asked back. Why do you ask how often people are scum? Obviously RNG is a cruel, fickle mistress.

I think hydras should post on their accounts for several reasons. 1) It makes ISO a witch late game if the player(s) is/are inconsistent. 2) If you want to play on your main account, then play your main account. 3) From my understanding, it's not that hard to keep a browser open to make sure that you post correctly. 4) I don't mind if you double post in the correct account.

X1-12;11848286@All: How does everyone (read: important people (read: Cello said:
I could volunteer. However, it's not something I think we should push. Why antagonize the mod?

This guy definitely wins :p.

So methinks its fair to say that we have an abductor and whatever that role was in Disney Maf, I think it was Gaston (Tandora u know what I'm talking about), that was also used in AGameThatCan'tBeNamed.

Skimmed for my insults, will go back now.
Blargh. Also, game is now over so I guess we can talk about it.

I might be available for hand holding (since this is a J game seems appropriate ^_~). Any takers?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sweet Chuckie, it's just what I asked Santa for :]! That's two town so far: Chuckie and Seph. M-K will be confirmed town or confirmed scum when he starts posting.

Right now Tiger, Zac, and Cello can die.

Seph you really should hold hands with me though and vote tiger because I need your vote D: Otherwise I'mma just have to float my way through the game.
I'm not the kind of guy who holds hands with other men, but if you were to give me a reason then sure I'll vote Tiger.

Zen, I'm going to assume that your commentary after FF6 is genuine, so back off. We're town. Yep, 100% town, I swear.

SephMasa, would you be willing to go visible?

Vote SephMasa
For you? No

@All: Just call me Seph it's easier for me to spot and easier for you guys to type.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D1, The Day of Preparations, Continues!

"This is a thing called a Present, the whole thing starts with a Box.
A Box?
Is it Steel?
Are there Locks?
Is it filled with a Pox?
A Pox? How delightful a Pox."

Vote Count!

1.) Sold2 [0]
2.) Tandora [0]
3.) TigerWoods [1] Swiss, Chuckie
4.) Gova [0]
5.) X1-12 [0]
6.) Swiss [2] Sephiroths Masumune, Gova
7.) Chuckie [0]
8.) Two Pichus One Pic [0]
9.) I voted yes to Spear Pillar [0]
10.) Meta-Kirby [0]
11.) Gordito [0]
12.) Cello_Marl [0]
13.) Zen [0]
14.) UTDZac [0]
15.) Dooms [0]
16.) Rockin [1] UTDZac
17.) Sephiroths Masumune [1] Cello_Marl

Not Voting: Sold2; Tandora; TigerWoods; X1-12; Two Pichus One Pic; I vote yes to Spear Pillar; Meta-Kirby; Gordito; Cello_Marl; Zen; Dooms; Rockin

With 17 Conscious it takes 9/17 to Knock-out! Voting ends 1/01/11 Midnight!

[1]J, MOD
Don't make me give you a posting restriction~ I really wanna give someone one.

@Mod: for the purposes of making fun of Gordito, are we allowed to break rule #1?
The rule is null and void for the ocassion of making fun of a Goody-Good. Cuz all Goody-Goods suck including Gordito. =P

Top Bottom