• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo 3DS

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Makes me wonder if Nintendo would ever bother putting VAs for the Zelda cast. A game that has so much more potential for story and depth would go so well with the right VAs. And by right VAs, I don't mean the cast from Metroid: Other M.

Till then, I'll stick to Link going "Ha! YA! HIYA"
What do these characters have in common?

Same voice actors

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Well I almost completed my 3 heart no bottle fairy challenge but other than that who is ready for Resident Evil 3D Mercenaries? I'll admit I'll probably be glued for a long time on that.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I might get it depending on how the reviews are. I'm not a huge fan of shooters to begin with and I get bored of zombie games.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I think I feel that way for Dead Rising series. I couldn't finish 2 because I got bored of it quickly. Ironically I was almost done with the story. I'm not too worried about the reviews since Mercenaries has been my favorite mode in the REs although I prefer 3's the most since I could top rank those with Carlos, Mikhail, and Nicolai easily. I'm looking real forward to this game.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't think enjoyment correlates to preference.

I enjoyed fire emblem: Sacred stones, but hate tactic games.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You seem to enjoy playing Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead 2 with me and the team. :glare:
Oh, I do. There's just so much of it I can take though. I can play Call of Duty if I have enough friends on or Left 4 Dead 2 with you and have fun. I don't even expect myself to play more than one of each type though, I don't like shooters enough to do that.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm more into the co-op shooting enemies than other players but I enjoy COD even though it gets boring after a while.
Play with friends. It makes games even more entertaining and extend's the re playability/life span. If I didn't have any friends on XBL, I would only log a few hours into my CoD games.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Oh I do. That is what makes the online even better for me. I would have that same feeling too if I didn't have friends to play with at all. Many of them I met from Resident Evil Outbreak when that was online.

Everlasting Laughter

Smash Cadet
Can anyone tell me how cartoon network punch line expolison was? Becaus i'd think about buying it for the wii(gc controller) if it was decent compared to melee.

Is there any di good combo games techs shs or anything worthwhile for being serious for fighting? I would bet money the 3ds verison would be pooor but i want to know what to expect besides more charcters.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I say this because I hate reviewers. Period.

Just thought I'd make insult to their name.

I never was fond of them, and then after the Kayne and Lynch issue with Gamespot - all of them lost their credibility. Talk all they want, but most of the time what they are paid can dictate their scores.

I'd take the opinions of Yahtzee, AVGN, and That Guy with the Glasses before any published game reviewer.

Just sayin.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The "ign"orant joke sort of annoys me how often it's used, but then I remember that it's most often correct. Not so much because reviewers are paid to give good / bad reviews (HURR DURR CHLORINE IN THE WATER DURR), but because a rating system out of 10 doesn't mean anything, and most reviews aren't actual reviews, but summaries of the game.

D

Deleted member

So, I got myself a 3DS, Zelda, and a couple of DSiWare games today.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, they have not decided if it's gonna be FFA with timer or stock. And if they should include items. Finals being 1 v 1.

If there are no items, I should have no problem winning it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
To be honest, I just might sell it, cause I might be in need of some money. There are no games to buy on the 3DS except OoT anyways =/.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Four out of the top ten best-selling 3DS games have yet to be released.

Oh, Nintendo.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
2. Super Mario 3DS
3. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
4. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
5. Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
6. Pilotwings Resort
7. Mario Kart 3DS
8. Paper Mario 3DS
9. Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever and New Friends
10. Luigi's Mansion 2

Top Bottom