• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Pineapple Pizza subject again?
IMG_2480.JPG
This is all that needs to be said.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I didn't know this thread had so many heretics.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just read the commentary section of a Fairy Tail video. (About how the lastest chapter is like the worst thing ever made and confirm that FT as officialy become a god **** manga)
And BOY, I am having one hell of a good time! Too bad I don't have popcorn right now. (There is a guy that litteraly say people to either die or **** off for insulting Fairy Tail, and he is basically everywhere, it's just so stupid I love it)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well duh, everyone knows that Fairy Tail has become literal garbage in manga form. Only fanboys defend it, but those are fanboys. You can't reason with fanboys.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Srs question: why people get so triggered with pineapple on pizza?

D

Deleted member

I didn't know this thread had so many heretics.
Takumi, is that you?
I don't take advice from people with smug attitudes and red lipstick. :4megaman:

Pineapple digests your flesh as you eat it. Preference is one thing, but for the weak it is not.
Pineapple itself is fine. But putting it on pizza is a felony.

Also, how dare you insult red lipstick and smug attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What is your most anticipated game of 2017 and why?
I can't figure that out yet because most of the games I want don't have enough info for me to kick off the appropriate hype train just yet.

My most anticipated game of the next ten days is BotW, I can tell you that much. :4megaman:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't have one as of yet. I am looking forward to getting the Necromancer DLC for Diablo 3.

I really hope that Necro won't be the only returning class. Druids were kick ass and I'd be all over playing a Werewolf again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pineapple digests your flesh as you eat it. Preference is one thing, but for the weak it is not.
And Coca cola is strong enough to clean a toliet but people still drink that:039:
Me: "I no longer care for Kickstar-"

View attachment 126377

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1576389298/nintendo-switch-dog-tongue-stickers-for-joy-con

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.png

I don't know when exactly I'm getting the Switch but I'm sure as hell getting this pure cinnamon roll of a sticker.
I think I can easily draw that on there with a perm marker or stickable window paint

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Created a couple more Pokémon movesets, because they're fun.
Gengar's a floaty character who uses ghost and poison tricks.
  • Neutral Attack: Thrusts out its arm and creates shadow energy from it. The first hit does 4%, the rest do 1%.
  • Dash Attack: Floats while slowly front flipping. 1%.
  • Forward Tilt: Pinches. The hitbox is tiny, but the attack is extremely quick. 1%.
  • Up Tilt: Uppercuts with a straight arm. 6%
  • Down Tilt: Falls on its face before bouncing in a flip to get back up. 5%.
  • Forward Smash: Throws forward both hands and releases a burst of multi-hitting poison. 2-5% per hit.
  • Up Smash: Opens its mouth and lets out a tornado of multi-hitting poison. 4-6% per hit.
  • Down Smash: Becomes a cloud of gas and swirls around while sweeping down low. 6-12%.
  • Neutral Aerial: Releases a small poison cloud around itself. 1%.
  • Forward Aerial: Kicks with its ghostly foot. The range is much longer than it looks. 3%.
  • Up Aerial: Breathes a poison cloud that disappears briefly. 3%.
  • Back Aerial: Whips with its tail. 5%.
  • Down Aerial: Spins around and hits twice while covered with poison. 4% first hit, 3% second.
  • Grab: Has a lot of startup, but also a lot of range.
  • Forward Throw: Laughs before launching them. 3%.
  • Up Throw: Holds them up. A swirl of poison carries them up. 7%, and a KO throw.
  • Back Throw: Jumps back, then disappears right before they hit the ground. 5%.
  • Down Throw: Spins them around with ghost powers. 5%.

• Neutral Special: Sludge Bomb. Fires a ball of poison from its mouth. It can be charged and stored. An uncharged bomb is affected by gravity.
  • Side Special: Shadow Punch. Throws a punch that does no damage. Shortly after, a ghost fist appears in front of Gengar's fist, punching in the chosen direction. A forward punch does 8%. An up or down punch has more range and can't be air/spot dodged, but does 5%.
  • Up Special: Lick. Sticks out its tongue and wraps it around itself while flipping upwards once. The tongue stuns anyone who touches Gengar. After the flip, Gengar shoots out its tongue for a short tether recovery. The tongue does 2% at this time.
  • Down Special: Curse. If an opponent is right in front of it, it doubles the amount of damage it has (it must have at least 50%), and causes the opponent to rapidly take damage. This can't be shielded.
  • Final Smash: Mega Gengar. Mega Evolves. Mega Gengar has infinite jumps and is much faster, with higher air stats. Its attacks do a bit more damage.
Dragonite is extremely similar to :4charizard:. However, it is slightly more air-based.

• Neutral Attack: Punches once. 6%.
  • Dash Attack: Stabs with its horn. 4%.
  • Forward Tilt: Smacks downwards. 5%.
  • Up Tilt: Starts flying while flipping forward and hitting with its tail. 6%. It's actually a KO tilt.
  • Down Tilt: Same as :4charizard:.
  • Forward Smash: Same as :4charizard:.
  • Up Smash: Flaps its wings once for a high jump, hitting with the entire top half of its body. 7-15%.
  • Down Smash: Drops down and pounds the ground, hitting on both sides. 8-18%.
  • Neutral Aerial: Slaps twice, once up and once down. The first slap does 4%, the second does 2%.
  • Forward Aerial: Whips up its tail to the front. 9%. The tail's tip is a sweetspot of 13%.
  • Up Aerial: Slaps. 6%.
  • Back Aerial: Flaps its wings rapidly, hitting three times. 3% each hit.
  • Down Aerial: Stomps twice and meteor smashes with both stomps. The first stomp does 2%, the second does 8%.
  • Grab: Same as :4charizard:.
  • Forward Throw: Flies up, then drops while smashing them. 6%. KO throw.
  • Up Throw: Throws them up, then flies up to them and hits them with its tail. 7%. KO throw.
  • Back Throw: Flies up, then drops while smashing them. 6%. KO throw.
  • Down Throw: Flies up, then drops on them. 7%.

• Neutral Special: Dragon Breath. Works the same way as Flamethrower. The hits do up to 2%, and each one has a 30% stun chance.
  • Side Special: Dragon Rush. Charges, then travels across a short distance while hitting with its head. The charge can be held (not stored) for a while, and when first launching, Dragonite's horn is a sweetspot. The speed and damage are charged. It's extremely fast at maximum speed. 4-16%.
  • Up Special: Wing Attack. Fully stretches out its wings, then flies up. It hits on either side, doing 8%.
  • Down Special: Wrap. A command grab. Dragonite holds its tail down in front and grabs with it. It can pummel up to 5 times, causing 2-3% each; they're released immediately after the fifth time. It can additionally throw the opponent in any direction for 3%. If starting on the ground, Dragonite flies up a bit to use the move.
  • Final Smash: Twister. Flies up some before flapping its wings to launch a tall twister. It pulls in opponents, and causes 3-7% per hit.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I loathe everyone in this thread that hates Pineapple Pizza.

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Don't know where else to post this.

According to Sam Kreidenweis' Instagram account, Anúna, an Irish/Celtic chorus group, has worked with Yasunori Mitsuda for 2 days to record some tracks for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Also, Andrea Delaney (another member of the same group) shared on Facebook that she will perform a solo, which leads me to believe that she is singing the ending theme.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like @Rider Gwen exaggerated on how much this latest SvtFoE episode confirms the "Marco is trans" theory but yeah, it certainly helps a lot
I want that Princess Marco merch tho
Etrian Odyssey V
Because Atlus will localise it this year, r-right?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pineapple on pizza only improves both things.

But even if we disagree on that...

Can we all agree that olives on pizza are ****ing disgusting?

Chrono.

Etrian Odyssey V
Because Atlus will localise it this year, r-right?
EOV will come out once the 3DS is on its death legs and then Atlus will make it come out to a limited run, making it a rare 3DS game after it goes OOP.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Well here's a quote from an another thread
That is my second most anticipated game.
My my most anticipated game of this year is....

I know what you're saying "it's an another Sonic game that's going to suck"
But hear me out the difference with this game is
It's not made by Sega or Sonic Team!
:bluejump::crazy:
Unlike Nintendo, Sega hired their fans to make this game. It's going to be made by Christian Whitehead also known as the Taxman. He is the developer of the iOS version and Android version of the classic Sonic games. We have which happened critically acclaimed of being the best version to play the game. That's why I have big faith in this game because I know it's going to be good and it's returning to a style and that has been gone for a while

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite or Fire Emblem Warriors.
I've been waiting for a new Mahvel for ages and Fire Emblem Warriors is a crossover I've also wanted for ages.
Red Dead Redemption 2 should really speak for itself. Redemption 1 is fantastic and this is Rockstar's first new game for this generation of consoles.
Persona 5 is a good one too because it's finally releasing.
inb4 delay again

Can we all agree that olives are ****ing disgusting?
Fixed.

D

Deleted member

Screenshot_2017-02-21-18-42-14-1.png

THE WHOLE ****ING POINT OF THE MOVIE IS TO PAY HOMAGE TO THEM GODDAMNIT
EOV will come out once the 3DS is on its death legs and then Atlus will make it come out to a limited run, making it a rare 3DS game after it goes OOP.
I'll buy that **** at launch anyways so I couldn't care less

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Anticipated games of 2017?

Let's see here.

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Crash Bandicoot: Insane Trilogy
  • Splatoon 2
  • ARMS
  • Fire Emblem Warriors
  • Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (probably won't come out this year though)
  • Skyrim (Gonna try it for the first time)
  • Sonic Mania
  • Sonic 2017
  • Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Just to name a few.

If I had to pick a top three?

1. The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Chrono.

Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade 2 if it even comes out this year, Marvel Infinite if it even comes out this year, Tekken 7, Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warriors, Fire Emblem Echoes, Gundam Versus, Sonic Mania and Sonic 2017.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Honestly olives in general aren't really my thing.

I think it may have to do with the texture and pickling process, though, as I'm pretty fine with olive oil.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Wow, Swamp actually having a decent opinion on pizza.

Truly Olives are devil's topping

They have bad taste. They can't help the fact some people have better taste than theirs.
Says the AoT fan

:036:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom