• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! PART II: Pepto-Bismol (MK BANNED) PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
btw, in case people missed it, brinstar is BANNED at this tournament because it is a fucking party stage and it shouldnt be legal to begin with.
ill keep RC in but NO brinstar.
Wow, poor Wario.
If we're just removing stages we personally don't like, toss out FD too for me.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Can we ban Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and Lylat too?

Cruxis make me Ness. We'll have to get a photo of me at the tourney though; there's no photos of me anywhere in like the last year unless you want a screen-cap of the sp00ky stream lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
aw man i wanted to be ness : (!!!!!!!! damn you seniority lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
@avarice i tried to find a pic of you man i couldnt haha

im not banning brinstar because i personally hate it, i ban it because it is a ****ing ******** party stage.

im not a person who approves of people scraping out a win due to the stage, rather than actual player skill. thats not how this game should be played, in my opinion. the better player should win, not the better stage.
im sorry but i strongly believe that brinstar should absolutely not be legal to begin with, im someone who favors the japanese ruleset if it were my choice we would only play on neutrals.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
@avarice i tried to find a pic of you man i couldnt haha
It's ok like I said there is nothing recent of me and I lost a bunch of weight so it all looks completely different.

http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/b/295870465
skip to 1:08:36. That's from this Saturday, but you'll need to take a screenshot and use it or something...or like I said if someone has a good camera we'll get a picture at the tourney (my camera sucks)... I need a new profile picture for facebook anyway.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yeah about the stream um i dont know wtf is going on with that can someone please contact neko and ask him to bring his stream setup and his laptop cause the stream didnt work with my laptop last time

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^ bring some kinda dumb prop

im bringin my ness hat :roll:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Take a pic with or without me. I NEED A NEW FACEBOOK PROFILE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Yeah get me in on this too. This is very likely the last time I'll see any of you who I don't normally see at SF tourneys. I think I'm dropping Smash (including Melee) altogether after this...at least until Smash 4 anyway.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
What time are all the events starting at tomorrow cruxis?

I have a hockey game at 12:15 tomorrow and can probably be dropped off around 1:30 - 2 ish

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Yo. I want a HUUUUUGE GTA region + the sexy MTLers as my FB DP.

:phone:
bro you and i need to take a pic at the party
holding cigarettes and booze
surrounded by white girls

because we are bad mother****ers like that

What time are all the events starting at tomorrow cruxis?

I have a hockey game at 12:15 tomorrow and can probably be dropped off around 1:30 - 2 ish
perfect dont worry youll be on time

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Mhm, the venue is like 20-30min away from the arena. So I might be there latest 2:30. I'll post on here if I'm not coming.

Top Bottom