• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! PART II: Pepto-Bismol (MK BANNED) PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
For those who still haven't googled it, Nuit Blanche is an all-night contemporary art festival. I don't really know much about it... but if there's women to be met I might even stick around after to check it out ^^

Chances I will actually show up to this are about 50/50 right now. I'm short on cash and need a new wardrobe... I could also just go out in London on Friday night instead of going to NB. Either way though the lack of any decent going-out clothes will be a sticking point (WHY DO I ONLY OWN GOLF SHIRTS AND KHAKIS?!.....oh yeah I never cared until like a month ago fml....but now that I care WHY IS FASHION SO DAMN EXPENSIVE?!)

If I play Ness though don't expect it to be anything special...I still have the character knowledge, but I'll be rusty as hell and my reactions have always been sub-par. Mindgames never die though :)

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I still remember fighting Ally in a friendly at one of the Only in Niagara tournaments. I took a stock off him with a cypher grab and I felt dirty.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Horay, I've yet to see Ally play in person, I can't wait to see this !!! :D Nor have I faced Holy yet... MAN I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS TOURNY, I just wanna play EVERYONE over and over and over again lol.
I know I'm hyped as well! It'll be great to see and play everyone again. And I'm curious as to how my super secret secondary will do in the tourney :D

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I know I'm hyped as well! It'll be great to see and play everyone again. And I'm curious as to how my super secret secondary will do in the tourney :D
you can't just use another mk costume, it's still mk.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Patches, I'll MM both of those
Anything up to $5 for each (just warning you I might forget to bring money so don't go ape**** if I do XD)
Bo3 each, you down?

Patches

Smash Master
Sounds good.

Also, ill try be talking to everyone wanting to go to Apex at this. If you have anything you guys need to talk to me regarding it, and I haven't come to you, don't be afraid to ask. If I'm not in the venue, ill be outside having a smoke.

Don't know who I am? Just look for the guy with a domo bag and a mr game and watch tattoo on my left wrist.

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Don't worry, I know EXACTLY what you look like O.O
Lol, anyway, let me be more clear about the MM.
ZSS:G&W Bo3, up to $5
ZSS:Diddy Bo3, up to $5

Don't want any crazy CPs, I just noticed that Diddy and G&W cover each other's bad stages really well o.o

And hey, just for fun, let's go Pika:G&W Bo3 $1. My Pika sucks and it's like one of his worst MUs XD

Patches

Smash Master
Sure, if you don't mind going to $2 for diddy. He's just in training.

As for crazy CPs, then you must not know his CPs. They're all crazy.

Also, does anyone know if A&C games sells GCCs? I wouldn't mind picking up a new controller.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good.

Also, ill try be talking to everyone wanting to go to Apex at this. If you have anything you guys need to talk to me regarding it, and I haven't come to you, don't be afraid to ask. If I'm not in the venue, ill be outside having a smoke.

Don't know who I am? Just look for the guy with a domo bag and a mr game and watch tattoo on my left wrist.

... Dat sexyness.... with the tilted hat.... and the steam of the smoke drifting away from your sexy brown hair....

Mmmmmmm......

Cruxis

Smash Lord
heres a preview to my brawl hacks

i am currently working on iliads pic over marth gis pic over wario holys over rob and bens over sonic

Cruxis

Smash Lord
maybe some day but i got no time to do that **** right now haha

my snake texture looks enogh like me already

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Yesz the nickname I gave Negromar is being implemented in games now!

Where is DarkShadow? Oh... he's the random button, I see :awesome:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you dont have a main i have no idea where to post your black face

maybe i should make it the BG image? loool

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you cant really tell in this pic but holy is holding stacks of 100s and 50s

Cruxis

Smash Lord
btw, in case people missed it, brinstar is BANNED at this tournament because it is a fucking party stage and it shouldnt be legal to begin with.
ill keep RC in but NO brinstar.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I like you Cruxis, I like you a lot

I now have a goal of being good enough to get my face on Ganondorf np

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Sure, if you don't mind going to $2 for diddy. He's just in training.

As for crazy CPs, then you must not know his CPs. They're all crazy.

Also, does anyone know if A&C games sells GCCs? I wouldn't mind picking up a new controller.

they usually do but can be really hit and miss with how much they work, i've gotten a few good ones but other days they were sold out of first-party

sometimes they have the white ones in stock though

Top Bottom