• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! PART II: Pepto-Bismol (MK BANNED) PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
From what I can see, there won't be anymore more "Bull****" anymore (as Cruxis puts it) as a meta main, I speak only for myself when i say I'M :D he's banned lol. I only started being him cuz my Kirby got its *** kicked by not so good players using him, but maybe now i can finally go back to happily maining Kirby, or Rob, or Snake, or GaW :D Thats all I'll say, i dont want this to become a giant discussion bout Meta-Knight being banned when I'll be seeing everyone tommarow ne ways :p

Wait... does this mean I can never Main random? :(

Cruxis

Smash Lord
YyYYYyyyyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEeEEEEEEssssSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssSsSsssSSS

we are drinking to this ban toniye ian i am gonna be hung over as **** tmr

Im so happy abt this **** ill allow brinstar and use full unity ruleset

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Very funny Cruxis that should be the livestream wii xD
Anyone want to mm my rob or mk at this? Infinite I would like to mm you with MK mostly to get better at the matchup :O

:phone:
Call me V.
Uh, we'll see. I don't have much cash on me, and I have a stupid daily withdrawal limit of $20. I actually only have $5 for MMs, and I have 3 MMs with Patches that total to $8.

But I want to MM you. I think I actually have a decent chance now XD. I'll talk to you after if I beat Patches.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
With Meta Being Banned, don't you think this should count towards the PR now ?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I LOST MY ****ING VOICE GODDAMN (prob a good thing for the rest of yall but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK)

if i need to say anything to anyone ill be writing it on my blackberry memopad

Mprime

Smash Ace
just got off work, hows the tourney goin? and is there a date set for the next gta tourney? lol i need to know ASAP when ever another tourney is gna happen so i can make sure to get that day off i hate missing these.

Top Bottom