• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No johns! May 8th! RESULTS!!!!!!

Deathknight

Smash Ace
They all can be countered by anyone on the lower portion of the tier list. I counter Link quite well with my Pichu. Besides, Roy is as good as Link any day. If you know what you're doing you can combo very well with him and the F. smash hits super hard.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1: chopz- never met u b4 u seem chill
2: jesus- im tellin u man that arab in the corner store was a sell out
3: hax- best ness?!
4: swift-sry we didnt play i barely saw u lol
5: eggm- see swift
5: alukard-see eggm
7: reno- that orange drink i had was beast u should try it
7: hbk- nice to see u again....hotta play and chill sumtime
9: d1- our friendlies were so effin gud....ur mad chill
9: djn-nice seein u too...gotta give me the scrolls to the enlightenment walk
9: pc jona-1 friendly!!!!! sry mogwai was lookin lonely lol
9: g$- see alu
13: niko- best tourney set ive ever exprienced...honorable loss not salty at all
13: deathknight-ur gay falco made me not wanna play u anymore like seriously
13: hazz-i wanna play u at the next tourney my fox needs ur help
13: otg- ur da effin man best doc in ec
17: t webb-see g$
17: fluffy g-nice job bringin other ppl
17: just sexed-we gunna get on that status soon...watch out for us in about a year lmfao
17: nando-hax jr. is right but they grow up so fast
17: L-nice 2 meet u
17: mogwai-teach me how to fight falco plz......i cant beat them....gg
17: prog-most painful team partner ever
17: qbert- nice 2 meet u
25: nook- nice to meet u

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Low tier singles is stupid IMO. They weren't meant to fight each other. Just pick Pikachu and you're good.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea werd its just for fun

just cuz the chars suck doesnt mean you wont try to win

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Well all I gotta say is after that L I was on another planet.

HBK- Alright alright your mad beast still. My marth was about to wreck you though on FD and then Azen Zagenite three stock comeback.

Hazz- Your good but that montage of your needs work LMFAO MM next time :D

Alu- Nice placing dude. I really slacked this tourney but w/e I had a lot fun here greatly run No Johns.

JMan if you even go on the boards lol- Bluntvilles are all paper lol gross stuff but dank weed. Im surprised I beat your fox on PS...... oh wait you SD like 3 times lol.

Dionis- SSFIV is bomb even though I suck.

Swift- We should have played.

D1- Nice job didn't even know you wrecked in doubles good ****.

Trey aka T.webb- You and me need to be more consistent. Were getting there.

Niko- Good set GG marth dittos next time though :O

OTG- I dont take troling seriously at all lol...... im secretly a master troll we need to burn asap.

Eggm- See Swift

Deathknight- GG imma be a 100% next time though trust me.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Some of us like playing with crap for once.
yea werd its just for fun

just cuz the chars suck doesnt mean you wont try to win
The thing is you guys wanna bust out those sh*tty low tiers against other sh*tty low tiers. Low tier singles is not fun. Low tier doubles is fun depending on the players. You guys should use low tiers in actual tournament. Its way more satisfying combo-ing and beating the sh*t outta high tiers. Even though those high tiers can **** low tiers even harder right back. The more characters a person plays, the more you'll learn the concept of fighting that character and the skill with your main character(s) will improve.

Alukard

Smash Hero
u guys missed wat i was saying ... i wasn't trying to cancel it ... i was just saying i love picking link too ... but on marth and peach and fox and stuff ... to to fight pichu ... its just kinda wack LOL ... the most ima get to do like is uair to uair LOL ...

i'll host it no prob next time tho

Animal

Smash Lord
ya seriously, stupid finals. i woulda ***** that falco. im the falco assasinator =)

otg

Smash Master
u guys missed wat i was saying ... i wasn't trying to cancel it ... i was just saying i love picking link too ... but on marth and peach and fox and stuff ... to to fight pichu ... its just kinda wack LOL ... the most ima get to do like is uair to uair LOL ...

i'll host it no prob next time tho
Word, I feel you. I just dont think its fair to say that applies to every matchup. I bet Yoshi/Ness and others all combo the living crap out of one another.

wtf :( everyone and their mom showed up to this one , bad one for me to miss.
Come to my smashfest on wednesday, it's gonna be big, AKA No Johns 5/8/10 pt.2

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Had to put that bum *** team in their place!!

Best team in tri-state my A$$!!

*Waits for HBK to join the **** talk*
***** **** the **** up! we def ***** ya'll the first set after gettin all happy on ur first little victory, goin mad hard. ya'll just lucky we gave ya'll a chance to win ya scrub *** money back. next tourny 10 bucks each!! lets ****in go!!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Yo on some real ****, I'm with D1. Those teams MM's between Alu/G$ and HBK/Hazz were the best teams matches I've seen in a ****ing LONG time. That one game where HBK/Hazz were down and came back when HBK side B'ed hazz as he got fsmashed off stage? OMG, so ****ing good.

Tristate is amazing.

Also I agree that Ness is trash lol, good **** on beating Hax and putting him in his place. I'm just glad that people are picking up low tiers and doing awesome stuff with them... Alu you should REALLY consider doing a low tiers side event at the next one, even if it's only like a $1 or $2 to enter. Just to make it fun you know?
he never said the word singles. we can do low tier doubles. it's more fun anyway. hazz we in dis?! undefeated baby ;)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Pc that's right u missed out....how was mass madness???? Was it rilly worth it lol

Sol

Smash Lord
I miss going to these, Hopefully i`ll be at the next one. I`ve been training to make some sorta of comeback.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
HBK- Alright alright your mad beast still. My marth was about to wreck you though on FD and then Azen Zagenite three stock comeback.
Yea I just didnt wanna get your hopes up because your still pretty terrible at this game.

***** **** the **** up! we def ***** ya'll the first set after gettin all happy on ur first little victory, goin mad hard. ya'll just lucky we gave ya'll a chance to win ya scrub *** money back. next tourny 10 bucks each!! lets ****in go!!
Delusional as hell. Sets were tied at 2 a piece and even when me and Hazz gave you 2 charity games we decided to stop ****ing around and win 3 straight. Then being the nice people we are we let you guys have another shot a MM and you still couldnt win. Lmao best team in tri state my ***. Definitly stole half your teams winnings at this tourny in like 20 min.

But dnt wrry you did your job, my lunch today tasted so good knowing the money came from your wallet ***** :p

Cnt be talkin all that **** Alu if only half your team can carry its weight

Good **** Reno, we havent played in mad long and still got 7th. Lets start training like the old days and beast at Apex...yea I guess you invited Hazz lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yea I just didnt wanna get your hopes up because your still pretty terrible at this game.

Delusional as hell. Sets were tied at 2 a piece and even when me and Hazz gave you 2 charity games we decided to stop ****ing around and win 3 straight. Then being the nice people we are we let you guys have another shot a MM and you still couldnt win. Lmao best team in tri state my ***. Definitly stole half your teams winnings at this tourny in like 20 min.

But dnt wrry you did your job, my lunch today tasted so good knowing the money came from your wallet ***** :p

Cnt be talkin all that **** Alu if only half your team can carry its weight

Good **** Reno, we havent played in mad long and still got 7th. Lets start training like the old days and beast at Apex...yea I guess you invited Hazz lol
Can I come 2 (**** in boots eyes from shriek 2)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
word HBK step it up the world needs to see another set like that one you and chops had a cool minute ago. that set was on crack.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dont worry hbk ... we'll show u guys next time LOL ... i'm going to start putting in effort from now on not as much as i do with super ... but LOL

also ... we can do w.e side event u guys want ... its all open to friendlies after tourney anyway ... just lemme know

EDIT ... that set was ****ing ridic ... btw hbk u made me want to pick up marth for singles cuz spacies that know how to beat sheik ... make me sad ... lets play

Venom NY

Smash Lord
throwin these out real quick b4 i run to work.

dionis - woiasjlkxm... sudansuki!!! lol
***** is Seichusen Godansuki!!!! lmao ***** get at that random *** ultra you did when i did rush punch epic. I miss the tournament scene yo =/ seeing all those smash matches mad me wanna play i wish MORE PEOPLE WOULD ENTER TEAMS THOUGH! people are mad scared to enter teams or something? lol

Thanks to Prog and G for driving me to and from the venue <3

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh i played you in ssf4 too

screw that game yo lol

i thought it was easier cuz of the online

but nah lol

ill stick to melee

Top Bottom