• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No johns! May 8th! RESULTS!!!!!!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
my quality test=the no ceilings videos.

so far, the only issues i've seen with them are the random scan lines (which are better than the random speedups that the vc500 had, as well as fixable).

commentary audio starts at the next tourney, but will put out a test for that soon as well

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mew2King, I whoop your Marth's booty with my Samus and Mario, especially Samus lol. You hate it whenever I grab you with Samus lol. The matchup of course is in Marth's favor by alot but I'm good at it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Mew2King, I whoop your Marth's booty with my Samus and Mario, especially Samus lol. You hate it whenever I grab you with Samus lol. The matchup of course is in Marth's favor by alot but I'm good at it.
quit ***** ... he already said u were good at it ... freaking **** auto fellatio urself ...

o and btw m2k we need to do more marth dittos ... those are pretty fun ^_-

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Political nukkas say fellatio/bamboozle/hogwash/intercourse/oral smex/and ba-foolishness

LLDL

Smash Hero
my quality test=the no ceilings videos.

so far, the only issues i've seen with them are the random scan lines (which are better than the random speedups that the vc500 had, as well as fixable).

commentary audio starts at the next tourney, but will put out a test for that soon as well
The quality is overall VERY NICE, good, but the color looks like it is washed and faded out kind of gray even. In addition to that, there are another set of black/gray bars on the video. That in addition to youtubes black bars which makes the video look even smaller. Just fix that up in the settings videos will be beast, try to test it before no johns.

Top Bottom