• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No johns! May 8th! RESULTS!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh i played you in ssf4 too

screw that game yo lol

i thought it was easier cuz of the online

but nah lol

ill stick to melee
lmfao @ the easier part ... if anything its more difficult ... combos dont have 230984598740 frames to link like in melee LOL ... granted tho melee is the ****! nothing can compare the fun factor ... NOTHING!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
So tomorrow I have a big interview to be a supervisor in a Fortune 500 company. If I nail it, then hopefully my bad luck and slacking will wear off when it comes to tournaments. I know I can win tournaments or at least get second. Lets see what happens.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Haha dnt wrry, I got this. I just came off a little break so Ill be back in no time. Looking forward to the rematch Chopz

And once Cactuar decides to teach me Marths matchups that arent top tier Ill be fine. So yea Cactus go to a tournament up here and teach me dumb Marth matchups like Ganon/Samus/Mario etc.

And the doubles sets were insane, most fun Ive had playing in a long *** time. Hazz was so clutch cuz he made such good use of his stock after I side B saved him. And he was at like 140%. Dj good luck with that

Venom NY

Smash Lord
oh i played you in ssf4 too

screw that game yo lol

i thought it was easier cuz of the online

but nah lol

ill stick to melee
LMAO this game is so much harder than Melee but like ALU said melee is mad fun. SF is mad fun too but its mad scary to get knocked down its ********/ I MISS MELEE =[ I want it to be 2008 again so i can go back and tell myself dont go back into retirement lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo how are you gonna miss melee at a melee tourney lol

get a controller and start playin

rust wears off eventually, you just gotta start playin instead of sayin u miss it

and werd props to the street fighter players

its alot harder then i thought

Linguini

Smash Master
good **** mother****ing chops wrecking **** once again!

aziz your a scrub *** jit, letting jesus beat you, only god has that privilege

and a ****ing biggie album beat you too, get your **** together yoplait

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
And once Cactuar decides to teach me Marths matchups that arent top tier Ill be fine. So yea Cactus go to a tournament up here and teach me dumb Marth matchups like Ganon/Samus/Mario etc.
Lol. I'm not traveling for smash anymore. You want training, you come to me. :)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
So tomorrow I have a big interview to be a supervisor in a Fortune 500 company. If I nail it, then hopefully my bad luck and slacking will wear off when it comes to tournaments. I know I can win tournaments or at least get second. Lets see what happens.
how about u just pay me back already. it's almost a year now

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Word 10 char

Edit: Swift! add me on 360 ***** i wanna know how to do the sanwa buttons
yo aim me sometime if u have some questions.

Swiftbass

parts
http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

obsf 30 sanwa buttons(6 or 8 of them w/e ur preference)

and

JLF-TP-8YT-SK joystick

theres also a few good youtube tutorials if we dun chat soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4wDobtOmY0

its pretty easy...... now dual system modding is another story =(. still trying to get that one

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm randomly findin ppl in the atlantic north lookin for spots to play at.

Its time we found that NYC venue soon. Perfect place for everyone in all parts of NYC to finally be able to commute easy, and plus oos-ers taht are taking the trains can easily get off penn station or port authority to get here. Get ***** cars.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm randomly findin ppl in the atlantic north lookin for spots to play at.

Its time we found that NYC venue soon. Perfect place for everyone in all parts of NYC to finally be able to commute easy, and plus oos-ers taht are taking the trains can easily get off penn station or port authority to get here. Get ***** cars.
Can't argue the facts lol......D1 wanna team at the next no johns???? Our kitsunes can get off

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm game for city so long as there are guaranteed setups. As I've said before, I don't think most people have reasonable concerns about taking public trans in, it just means that people aren't transporting TVs, which means they already need to be there.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I saw too many posts by PC Jona about him beating me at the last No Johns when I name searched....

:ohwell:

Gettin' outta hand. Might have to take the HBK approach....
cuz im mad happy about it :]

what do u expect? lol

otg

Smash Master
I'm game for city so long as there are guaranteed setups. As I've said before, I don't think most people have reasonable concerns about taking public trans in, it just means that people aren't transporting TVs, which means they already need to be there.
I agree with this statement 100%. People are def not going to be brining TV's and cubes with them on the trains and subways, and I know I won't be driving into the city myself for a city tourney, so I hope you guys can step up with setups.

Also Hazz, PC Jona is a huge troll, don't let him get to you. Just **** him next time. And maybe drink a lil bit too, he doesn't know how to deal with people who are intoxicated (i'm the shining example of that). Um.... yeah, come play with us when you're in Mt. Vernon, we're all getting mad beast and will give you that beast training.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
everything was lost

because prognificent doesnt know how to record stuff

without everything going corrupt/broken/trash

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Haha dnt wrry, I got this. I just came off a little break so Ill be back in no time. Looking forward to the rematch Chopz

And the doubles sets were insane, most fun Ive had playing in a long *** time. Hazz was so clutch cuz he made such good use of his stock after I side B saved him. And he was at like 140%. Dj good luck with that
ganon - jump way off stage and dair him after he down Bs
samus - fair her and don't get hit, and bair or dair between bomb jump recovery (bair is much easier)
mario - outrange him

there i taught you all 3 matchups BAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iMmEbSElwg - that's marth vs samus, after not having played melee for a while I think matchup must be in marth's favor by a lot

also hugs sucks at the matchup, alukard/DJ do better vs me with samus

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
its alright though.

prog has a new recording setup. new laptop, new harddrive. the test run for it (no ceilings) went perfect.

NO MORE PROG CORRUPTION.

[scientology]

LLDL

Smash Hero
word, commentary audio? Also u should put up a quality test.

Top Bottom