• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v2 Results/Shoutouts - FULL RESULTS UP!

Cook

Smash Master
Stop trying to defend your state's horrendously awful bottom tier seeding abilities.

It's like a ****ing joke at this point.

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket6612.gif

You fought Lee Martin in quarters despite him being the 4th best in singles there at worst. Sethlon, Bwett, Fogo, and others were given better seeds.

When I say TX seeding is horrendous, I have a gigantic mountain of evidence to prove it.
I got like five posts into this thread and Inui is already in here being a giant ****ing ******. Go find your own ****ing threads to troll that actually have something to do with you, or go pray on your altar to DugFinn or whatever ****ed up **** it is that you do. Plz?

Esca

Smash Champion
I got like five posts into this thread and Inui is already in here being a giant ****ing ******. Go find your own ****ing threads to troll that actually have something to do with you, or go pray on your altar to DugFinn or whatever ****ed up **** it is that you do. Plz?
Or you could quit antagonizing and realize that that argument stopped. Now all you've done is made the situation present itself once again. For doing this you deserve getting trolled by Inui.

Wow, what an idiot.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

You're automaticly gay for playing Ice Climbers. They aren't fun to play against, it's just people wanting to win. If they grab me (with me being Fox) I'll have to put my controller down and go get a drink and come back for my next life. At least Metaknights are entertaining and fun to fight, because I actually get to fight even if I lose. Congrats on being able to grab someone you are truely amazing.
lol I kinda of agree here ~_~

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ Inui always trying to ruin result threads and being DugFinn's Emotional Tampon.

Also LOLZ @ M2K realizing he should have gone to this instead of ducking the Shoryuken. Lain got Shoryuken'd and kept truckin' right on to 2nd place like a true soldier... WHERE U AT, JASON?!

Back on topic, despite my getting absolutely WRECKED *Didn't even get out of pools this time* I can't say I didn't enjoy myself. This was a hilariously fun tournament and there's no way I can shout-out everyone I need to. So I'll say:

Thanks to Inferno, his sis, her friend, and Affinity for setting this up and running brackets, with extra-special UTD Zac assist on calling out matches and making sure things got done.

Big shoutouts to everyone in my pool, I gave it everything I had, and you guys took it and dished it back in kind. Good games to you all, and I'll have my revenge someday on those losses.

Props to my OK brothers-- Y'all know how much I love and respect you boys... Now we need to get back on that grind and show the nation that Bassem and KOS-MOS aren't the only threats from Oklahoma. Good **** to my sons Will and Dillon for standing tall on your first major out-of-state event. Keep learning and getting better... The future depends on you boys.

Shoutouts to my Midwest peeps-- I never fail to enjoy myself when you guys are around. Domo, thanks for talking to my boy Will and helping him out. I'll get you back for that Blazblue match, too! Nate, I hope you die in a fire... LOL Seriously, I will beat you one day. As soon as I stop running off the ledge, that is.

Missouri, I love you guys. Kit and Jordan, Double 9s FTL. I'll get you back. Nicole, you've gotten tons better, hugs and kisses... LOL. Everyone else, it's all good.

Texas-- Now you know I couldn't forget about you guys. I seriously love seeing and playing you guys at every tournament. Southwest TOO GOOD. Good ish DPhat, you're a teams beast, one of the best Metaknights around. Zac, 5+4=, well, you know. Razer, keep exploding people. Billy, find a Falco in Dallas and beat the hell out of him, repeatedly. Learn that matchup. I know you'll do better next time. Hylian, good to see you again, bro. Good job in tourney.

Everyone else-- Po loves you all and hopes to see you again soon. Keep on shining, Smashers!

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol i palyed agaisnts ICs so much now that they dont even bother me lol its fun to **** nana when she decided to come at you by herself >:)

lol it bothers me when i have to fight mks tho i still dont know how to fight them so i auto lose D:

anyways that was fun to who i played there! (im very bad at remembering names :p)

Akashi

Smash Lord
Mannnn, Kirk got 9th with all Ike? I'm having a hard time believing he didn't take out bowser, but then again... I can see him doing it either way. Good sh*t to IL, I'm glad we got one person in the top 10!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'll post them in the OP sometime tomorrow, when I get a hold of them.

SARS: Do you still have my flash drive??

Also, a purple iPod Nano named "Compaq_Administrator's iPod" was left at the venue. If its yours and you need to claim it, PM me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yay, Warios!

I'm not surprised Bass lost to Lain, he doesn't know much about ICs or D3 matchups yet, but he still got a game off him, so that's sexy.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bassem, when I come to an event that you are also going to, I will show you the light, the path Wario must take (DON'T LISTEN TO PX HE DOESN'T CAMP FLARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!!!).

Lol good stuff though seriously.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lain, from what I understand, only used Wario once or twice (basically against Razer, IDK how many specific games against Razer he went Wario) kinda like Lee using DK only once or twice.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dphat is full of sh**. Lain used Wario.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope, Razer is trash vs Wario. Dphat beat him with his Wario before, and this was when Dphat wasn't even decent with him.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't worry, he's just getting me back for what I said earlier to him when he came in the Phase 2 results thread:

What UNPREDICTABLE results.

SIKE
Yo dawg I heard you like Dedede, so we put Ice Climbers in His Belly, so you can Chain Grab while you Chain Grab.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Shout-Outs:

Lee Martin (Lucario/MK/ZSS): Sorry again about the banana, I didn't really mean to stir up a negative response. :\ I really had fun hanging out with you both before and during the tournament. You're a reallyyyyy chill guy and an amazingly talented player. (:

Lain (ICs/DDD): You owe me a hug.

Ultimate Razer (Snake): It was cool having you in my pool and talking a little throughout the tournament. You're such a smart player, it's stupid how you manage to make that slow *** character so mobile. I was and still am impressed and confused. Good ****.

Dphat (MK/Wario): Same thing as Lee...sorry about the banana, I really didn't mean to stir up anything. ): You gave me a lot of practice the night before with a couple match ups and it was just mad fun. Despite how...different your doubles strategy is in comparison to everyone else, it doesn't take away from the fact that you get the win and I guess that's what matters. You and Lee and smart for coming up with the idea, good **** on winning doubles.
See you in Texas next year. (:​
Legan's energy drink. LMFAO​

KosMos: Despite the angst I was expressing after I was out of brackets you still listened to what I had to say and you contributed to the Peach Diddy match up constructively. It's amazing how nice and polite of a person you are, it's refreshing and enlightening. I hope this doesn't change, they're qualities that make you a great person. :bee:

Legan: See second indent under DPhat's name. (: Also, double random money matches. Yes.

Breezy/Triple R: Omfg. You two are so ****ing chill. I think those 2 hours were the most fun I've had with this game for so long. I appreciated it even though I'm pretty sure we played just to break even. Lol.

Bwett: Don't worry, you'll beat KY eventually. (: I normally don't like new Diddy's but you're pretty cool. I have no doubt you'll pick up the pace, especially once you get help from Gnes and Flip. ^_^

Nicole: Sorry about that match. I realize now that it was disrespectful. I just wasn't in the mood to be playing another Peach, the match up is simply broken and after I saw I had to play two back to back I really didn't want to play. I just wanted to be out of the bracket by that point. If you want to play my Diddy I might end up going to more tournaments, maybe.

YoshQ: Good. ****ing. ****. In pools...your Luigi is good, I was impressed...and annoyed. You made me realize that my secondaries are balls. ): Well...I normally run Wario, but you're like his second worst match up so yeah. ):

Lil Wil: What you did to Type Ex defines what makes this game bad. After that I honestly don't think you'll amount to anything in this game. It only shows how scared you are and clearly reflects your lack of skill. Get wrecked. You suck.

Gnes/Bear/Dojo: I hate you. ):

Thanks everyone, this tournament was a lot of fun. Even though I'm sure this was my last "serious" smash tournament because of how messed up the direction of the game has gone, it doesn't make the tournament itself any less enjoyable. I hope to go to more tournaments to at least hang out with everyone. But again, thanks to the smash community, you are all great people. (:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lain used DDD all games against Razer. He never used wario.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Teams results should be:

1. UTDZac & UltimateRazer
2. Dphat & LeeMartin

Also, I have a crap load of videos recorded... A CRAP LOAD

Top Bottom