• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

infomon

Smash Scientist
woooow guys...

'balls mandatory'? nao I can't go :'( that's like the "no Homers" club from Simpsons, but even worse...they allowed 1 Homer.
...and I was soo gonna bring along some good looking girls that are my uni/college friends, some even want to learn brawl. oh well ^_^
LoLz... srsly though I'll probably have to opt out for other reasons than "balls mandatory", srry!
idk, the lolz that might ensue if we brought becky + cass and maybe some other girl(s), miiiiight actually trump seeing john in a lion suit, which is the only thing holding me back....

we'll just tell Niko that Remilia_Scarlet is coming ;) haha <3 niko

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
the stage list alone makes me interested in this :)

also if i want to come im gonna need a ride or something probably, chipping in for gas isnt a problem, etc etc

.Marik

is a social misfit
I remember Sneak from Prepare Yourself, and I'm pretty sure Stos remembers the conversation we had about her.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. <3

I sound like a major creeper right now, haha. :yoshi:

SRTM

Smash Ace
ill maybe go

depends on the likelihood of top 3, as much of a bich i may sound like

brawls not fun anymore, if i dont win cash, i wasted my time and my money.
I know how you feel man.

Confirm me for this :) I'm coming for sho!

Anyone want to team? I haven't played in a long time but I guarantee you top 3 ;)
I'll team with you if your willing to go banana's.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I remember Sneak from Prepare Yourself, and I'm pretty sure Stos remembers the conversation we had about her.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. <3

I sound like a major creeper right now, haha. :yoshi:
lol u mean koka

i have no idea what happened to her she last told me she was stopping brawl and playing left 4 dead and she hasnt gone on msn in almost a year

.Marik

is a social misfit
Her tag was Sneak, I never knew her name.

Her Zero Suit Samus was legit though, real talk.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Her tag was Sneak, I never knew her name.

Her Zero Suit Samus was legit though, real talk.
ya she used sneak as her tag for just that tourney for some reason, before her tag was koka

but wasnt that in that utter fail brampton tourney lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
Prepare Yourself WAS the Brampton tournament which Steve ran in March 2009.

She made the Sneak account because the Koka account got banned.

I think somebody uploaded devious pictures of her onto SmashBoards.

Don't quote me on that though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
woooow guys...

'balls mandatory'? nao I can't go :'( that's like the "no Homers" club from Simpsons, but even worse...they allowed 1 Homer.
...and I was soo gonna bring along some good looking girls that are my uni/college friends, some even want to learn brawl. oh well ^_^
LoLz... srsly though I'll probably have to opt out for other reasons than "balls mandatory", srry!
idk, the lolz that might ensue if we brought becky + cass and maybe some other girl(s), miiiiight actually trump seeing john in a lion suit, which is the only thing holding me back....

we'll just tell Niko that Remilia_Scarlet is coming ;) haha <3 niko
u can't tease us like that, now u have to bring them

Gichan

Smash Champion
Guys stop fapping about dejana.

Man annsy, I was hoping you wouldn't post, lolol. When I was coming up for the name with my girlfriend she said it would be funny because obviously it's that the troll is going to be there again which means he is going to troll and some people will indeed cry thus balls mandatory. I didn't know how to fit ovaries in there, lol. I knew you'd post and ruin it for me, lol, god ****.

Ok, when you post, please say you are coming or not. And I want to start seeing some set-ups confirmed, including wiis.

And Tin's a beast, keep it in your pants if they come, looool.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Confirm me, I'm coming for sure.

I'll bring a Wii for vBrawl too, why not.

I'm sick of bringing my stuff and it not being used, just collecting dust in my backpack.

Either it's being used or I'm not bringing it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
imma ask branbran if he can pick me up i can carry my tv,if i gotta bus ill just bring my wii...gonna be good :D

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Really, don't confirm me for the tourney until the week it starts, I'm only coming depending on the amount of work I have cause school is ****** me.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i think my car is full (christian, marc, ally, joe - sorry tin he got to me first :() but i have to talk to ally
let you kids know

edit: also my friend might be coming so its kind of all up in the air atm.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
It looks like I should be able to come.

Lol at PS2 and Pictochat counterpicks.

I miss Distant Planet :'(

(I'm STILL using Wii-Chuck)

EDIT: I'm interested in entering doubles this time round, anyone want to partner up with a Marth?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i think my car is full (christian, marc, ally, joe - sorry tin he got to me first :() but i have to talk to ally
let you kids know

edit: also my friend might be coming so its kind of all up in the air atm.
???? allys coming???

please confirm this for me when you find out decoy

.decoy

Smash Ace
???? allys coming???

please confirm this for me when you find out decoy
my bad i pulled a tinman there and spoke without getting my facts right

i dont know if ally is coming but it was mentioned to me in passing

to-be-confirmed.

annsy

Smash Cadet
Man annsy, I was hoping you wouldn't post, lolol. When I was coming up for the name with my girlfriend she said it would be funny because obviously it's that the troll is going to be there again which means he is going to troll and some people will indeed cry thus balls mandatory. I didn't know how to fit ovaries in there, lol. I knew you'd post and ruin it for me, lol, god ****.

And Tin's a beast, keep it in your pants if they come, looool.
LoLz :p glad to have rained on your parade, jk!

also, troll making people cry...srsly? hah he's more of the "toy monkey with cymbals" at the tourney, at lbt2 anyways

I can see about bringing my entourage next time hah (the one's a model.... really into video games.... and she's single LoL)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
:rotfl: just come dude
lol no thanks
you might think this games still fun, but i dont
and give it a few more months my friend, youll see where im coming from soon enough

itd be better to just give your money to ally when you walk in and then leave, better than wasting your time

also, if i may add, please lets get rid of pools this time Gi, and if you wont, then please make them 2 stock
i see a lot of B+ enthusiasts here and that wont happen if pools drag on too long, which btw they ALWAYS do.

lets just honestly scrap pools and do crews, pools are so boring and useless, crews are way more hype. keep things interesting, we've been doing the same routine for ages

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yes no pools just crews. This is my last brawl tourney pretty much and if their are no crews, ill cry. k, thanks

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
yeah Gi, i' might be bringing 2 more people along.
syn and jurman sausage, you mind putting that on the attendance?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sad stuff to hear infzy, but understood.

And it will be 2 stock pools, IU'm not scraping them they are exciting for some people and also guarantee more matches. Crews SHOULD happen, I just don't know how to fit it....I really gotta think on this one. If All of you ****ers would actually be there at 9:30am we can definitely do it, if pharoah doc and joe show up Toronto has a chance, whaddayaknow. With tinman and decoy on that sauga will have to try.

And Nick, stfu it isn't your last tourney.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yeah crews only if toronto is complete, otherwise **** it (I mean we'll still beat sauga, but just sayin it isnt worth watching a fraction of the **** sauga would suffer :ohwell:)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gonna start that basement dweller training again soon, also got a suprise character =]

and Gi,if you have room in your house and ally and those guys come can i come too? for some reason my parents are being really lenient with me of late

Top Bottom