• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

nickcam

Smash Ace
you'll cry after sauga loses too
Do i sense a side bet on that. Gi u can run crews during pools, just have other people play thier pools matches while crews are going on. There is time just people keep making excuses.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Gi you are going to have to be completely serious about 2 stock pools, because so many people there will just assume its regular rules and play 3 stock, and so many people there are gonna try to be smart and play 3 stock anyway

im with nick, run crews during pools, the people who join crews usually breeze through their pools anyway

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Gi. You're GF thinking about me too? I guess that little stunt we pulled in the coat room at LBT2 really got her thinking... As for the monkey with symbols.... Do I get to wear a little monkey hat like Abu had in Aladin? If so, then yes. If not, then no. Crew battles, Toronto you stand no chance, sauga has the troll, and now that I somewhat know you guys, trolling you guys is just ez-pz-pudding-pie. Kiss a troll and make him cry. So GG on crew battles.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
You know what I just realized, the brawl community is full of little b!tches... Bear with me here.. Look at Tinman crying about having to face Hype again... then look at all these people who cry over not coming to tournies because it's not fun anymore and blah blah blah, SilverDoc~ 6 page QQ over getting third, Sauc3, now Nickcam... like come on people. It's a video game FFS, leave the QQ at home... No wonder you people are troll food.

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok pharoah I went ****ing soft like a ***** cause the community cried about wanting 3 stocks even though I was also one of the people saying it would be a bad idea, I just gave in to the people. this time it is 2 stock pools or else I'll ask troll for a favour in return for sex to troll the **** out of whoever isn;t listening,

I want to run crews during pools but you guys gotta remember that I use mikey's TO AT of having pools run when we hit 3rd round of losers in doubles, and the teams remaining will consist of the crew members. Another thing, I know this hurts, but if we do a crew it is of FIVE only, no waahs k? And ****'s gotta get recorded

And Joe, you only coming cause Ally and Holy be at mah place, so no you can't.

.decoy

Smash Ace
Ghetto big mac for every member of the team?
i guess it doesnt really matter, since imma get paid out in the end..
but sadly i only have the funds to put up one such big mac.
but when we win i actually want a double cheese, not a GBM.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ok pharoah I went ****ing soft like a ***** cause the community cried about wanting 3 stocks even though I was also one of the people saying it would be a bad idea, I just gave in to the people. this time it is 2 stock pools or else I'll ask troll for a favour in return for sex to troll the **** out of whoever isn;t listening,

I want to run crews during pools but you guys gotta remember that I use mikey's TO AT of having pools run when we hit 3rd round of losers in doubles, and the teams remaining will consist of the crew members. Another thing, I know this hurts, but if we do a crew it is of FIVE only, no waahs k? And ****'s gotta get recorded

And Joe, you only coming cause Ally and Holy be at mah place, so no you can't.
2nd round -_-

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Lol, Gi. You're GF thinking about me too? I guess that little stunt we pulled in the coat room at LBT2 really got her thinking... As for the monkey with symbols.... Do I get to wear a little monkey hat like Abu had in Aladin? If so, then yes. If not, then no. Crew battles, Toronto you stand no chance, sauga has the troll, and now that I somewhat know you guys, trolling you guys is just ez-pz-pudding-pie. Kiss a troll and make him cry. So GG on crew battles.
troll can i wear a purple aladdin vest and then we can sing the street rat song

swordgard

Smash Hero
Cruxis, I don't get why you even go to brawl tourneys. Even money wise its a huge gamble for you. Quit or don't, don't just go for the money only if is easy to get. That's just plain ridiculous especially since time-wise and risk-wise smash is a pretty bad job. Over time you will lose to more people and will quit anyways if you continue like this, or you can start trying to improve again.

Its easy to believe talent gets other people everywhere, but its not how it works. Why play the game if you don't like to do so if even money wise its a risk.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Cruxis, I don't get why you even go to brawl tourneys. Even money wise its a huge gamble for you. Quit or don't, don't just go for the money only if is easy to get. That's just plain ridiculous especially since time-wise and risk-wise smash is a pretty bad job. Over time you will lose to more people and will quit anyways if you continue like this, or you can start trying to improve again.

Its easy to believe talent gets other people everywhere, but its not how it works. Why play the game if you don't like to do so if even money wise its a risk.
the fact is youre never 100% guaranteed to win in a tournament

you might fuck up and SD, or you might not be on your game, or someone just might get lucky and beat you.

no matter what tournament i go to, there will always be people who have the potential to beat me. now theres a difference between potential, and guarantee.

holy and ally are guaranteed to beat me. theres no question about that. dont feed me shit like i can possibly beat them if i try, because i cant. thats a reality, and im not going to lie to myself

people like doc, ace, hype, and joe all have good chances of beating me, but not on the scale of ally and holy. there is still a chance to beat them if i play my best, as i have come extremely close/actually have beaten them before.
and youre right, there is a risk, but the reward is worth that risk.

especially since Gi's venue is the closest to my house, so it costs the least to get to.

i am not going to waste my time trying to improve my skills, because the fact is in a few more months im leaving the country. it doesnt matter if i become the best player in ontario, im leaving regardless, so im not going to waste my time.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man, SG is right, you're depressing lol. Sad to hear you leaving in a bit. So you really are going to study in Egypt? And what you going to study?

Also, not enough confirmations, wtf.

swordgard

Smash Hero
the fact is youre never 100% guaranteed to win in a tournament

you might fuck up and SD, or you might not be on your game, or someone just might get lucky and beat you.

no matter what tournament i go to, there will always be people who have the potential to beat me. now theres a difference between potential, and guarantee.

holy and ally are guaranteed to beat me. theres no question about that. dont feed me shit like i can possibly beat them if i try, because i cant. thats a reality, and im not going to lie to myself

people like doc, ace, hype, and joe all have good chances of beating me, but not on the scale of ally and holy. there is still a chance to beat them if i play my best, as i have come extremely close/actually have beaten them before.
and youre right, there is a risk, but the reward is worth that risk.

especially since Gi's venue is the closest to my house, so it costs the least to get to.

i am not going to waste my time trying to improve my skills, because the fact is in a few more months im leaving the country. it doesnt matter if i become the best player in ontario, im leaving regardless, so im not going to waste my time.

Holys going probably.

Pessimistic^10.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Holys going probably.

Pessimistic^10.
we'll see, holy said he doesnt like coming to toronto tournies because it costs him too much

hell only come if theres a huge turnout

Gi> going into pharmacy studies, its 8 years here, and its 5 years in egypt

not to mention the huge competition here

its a canadian university btw so my degree will be accepted here

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
yo mr. td would you like to team with me at this tournament? mario and lucas can do cool things like mario using fludd on lucas to send lucas over to the opponents while hes charging an upsmash

or using fludd on lucas while hes recovering to instantly kill him xD

EDIT: also in celebration of the new pokemon games that came out on sunday we can call ourselves TEAM LUCARIO (get it)

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Well Phiddizzle my stizzle. If you could come out to a casual before the tourney, and we tried it I would be down. But on the spot just seems like insta-fail.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tin Man's just mad because "low tiers" have much better DI than he does.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Imma put this up, crews as it stands right now
Sauga: Mikey, Nickcam, Fool, Kingace, ? (Carter if he comes, could also be dimmy, ryan, srtm?,).. Maybe we should just hold a tryout tourney for the last spot

Toronto: Doc, Joe, fatal, gi(SRTM?, Tin), decoy

Losing team buys winning team mcdonalds. 1 ghetto big mac and a small fries and drink (No Ice!)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Imma put this up, crews as it stands right now
Sauga: Mikey, Nickcam, Fool, Kingace, ? (Carter if he comes, could also be dimmy, ryan, srtm?,).. Maybe we should just hold a tryout tourney for the last spot

Toronto: Doc, Joe, fatal, gi(SRTM?, Tin), decoy

Losing team buys winning team mcdonalds. 1 ghetto big mac and a small fries and drink (No Ice!)
sauga is sooo powered down for this

no: hype, ryan, fool, shifu

Top Bottom