• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Non-Stop Infinite Climax! Feat. AXE, TAI, and Texas' Best!

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking if we have enough time, maybe we should do pools just for seeding. More matches = more fun.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Sos ill take that dollar mm

Also, if we have enuff time we should do a falcon only tournament... even if we don't have enough time we should still do it

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
we'll probably take a vote as to the side events after singles and doubles.
low tier, amateur, falcon only, what have you.

I'm partial to an amateur or random tourney.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I don't understand how this tourney could have an am bracket. Unless we have pools and then a bracket that some might not make it into. Otherwise the whole tourney is an am brackey... or a pro bracket if you're a glass half full kind of girl ;)

Tee aye eye: I got you. 1-5 2/3 or 3/5

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
BTW, no counterpick stages for the MMs :)

Jake13, $5, BO5 (who do you use?)
JOS, $3 BO5
MT, $1 BO3
SOS, $1 BO3

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
shouldn't have gone to texas revue and instead you could've played mario paty with sharif, brandon, kal's friend nick, and myself!
haha, I don't regret that, that show was amazing, no, I'm talking about something else... I don't feel comfortable sharing it on here, but I think you Jose might understand.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So my wife had the baby today instead. We had her induced so that I could make this tournament.
HYYYPE!

I can bring a setup....maybe even 2
Did you really have her induced so you could make the tournament? Or did she just happen to have the baby at that time?

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
What's the status on recording setups? I have one, but my work laptop only has an 80 GB hard drive, so if someone else could bring a laptop with decent storage, that'd probably be better.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Did you really have her induced so you could make the tournament? Or did she just happen to have the baby at that time?
No I didn't, lol. She had the baby on her own...at home while I was at school.

In all seriousness, I can't go to this tournament. All the baby excitement made me super unrealistic about it. I have to devote this weekend to baby care and homework.

Top Bottom