• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair Hotels Inc. Pres. The Taste Of Buffalo WNY SSBB SSBM 5/2 FREE FOOD!!

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
I'm from UB and kc232 is from Cansisus so buff states like right in our backyard... thats right its our yard. haha jk.

Eh we haven't been at any smash tourneys before so I thought we'd start at this one. Looking forward to meeting you all... that is... unless you have something against new ppl.

Shiri

Smash Chump
i was upset that i lost to san too, but i took the time to analyse his style so im much more prepared for next time...

was he really that upset?
:yoshi: I posted that the morning before the tournament. o_o

I doubt Neil would miss this, especially since he lost. When he loses, he goes on a revenge spree until everyone is dead or near dying.

That's how he rolls.

Hehehehe.

That could also be a fat joke. It's funny because Neil is REALLY FAT.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
I'm from UB and kc232 is from Cansisus so buff states like right in our backyard... thats right its our yard. haha jk.

Eh we haven't been at any smash tourneys before so I thought we'd start at this one. Looking forward to meeting you all... that is... unless you have something against new ppl.
Oh cool were at Williamsville North do you go 2 South or North Campus? cuz i live like less than a 10 min bike ride from UB north =) as well as a few others

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool were at Williamsville North do you go 2 South or North Campus? cuz i live like less than a 10 min bike ride from UB north =) as well as a few others
North mostly, I live outside campus though. more than a 10 min bike ride lol... You thinking about going to school there?

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
I donno where hopefully UB or Dyouville they both have pretty good PT programs:)

or maybe downstate medical. lol Mrs. Kruzynski would be proud;)

I still don't understand why KoJ and JesiahF A G had to scheduele theyre friggen thing the same day. what a bunch of ****heads =(

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have a feeling your event will turn out just fine. ^__^

marth126

Smash Journeyman
saw the venue today basic room with plenty of tvs chairs and tables and food if u can bring a wii we can fill up all tvs thanks

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You should join for fun, at least.

I get owned all the time and I still do it because it's fun if you make it fun. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. I donno where hopefully UB or Dyouville they both have pretty good PT programs:)

or maybe downstate medical. lol Mrs. Kruzynski would be proud;)

2. I still don't understand why KoJ and JesiahF A G had to scheduele theyre friggen thing the same day. what a bunch of ****heads =(
1. my sister was a physical therapy major at UB. Its a really good program

2. Jesiah***... Why did I never think of that?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Why is this title still ranting about Niko.........

honestly

chill, roll another blunt

or come to Canada............

and to regarding to the "Kid Vs KoJ" match

Chill

Roll another blunt...............or come to Canada

you guys are both chill, but I gotta side with KoJ with this. Kid you gotta stop provoking KoJ to get mad by toying with his competitive nature (it's in every person ESPECIALLY men) stop trying to prove who is better, it doesn't matter.

/candianadvice

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Why is this title still ranting about Niko.........

honestly

chill, roll another blunt

or come to Canada............

and to regarding to the "Kid Vs KoJ" match

Chill

Roll another blunt...............or come to Canada

you guys are both chill, but I gotta side with KoJ with this. Kid you gotta stop provoking KoJ to get mad by toying with his competitive nature (it's in every person ESPECIALLY men) stop trying to prove who is better, it doesn't matter.

/candianadvice
sorry dude just havent got around to changing it
at the last niagara tourney were gonna mm u and da kid vs me and kozi like in bfwny

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you guys keep saying KID v KoJ...

the V is turned the wrong way, its supposed to look like this.

KID > KoJ

also, this tourney needs more KID Ayaz money match dittoes

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
Seriously the tourney should be renamed "A Taste of Buffalo" a WNY Smash Tournament :)
I think "Free Mighty Taco: A WNY Smash Tournament" has a better chance of attracting more combatants.

Bringin this thread back to the front page ;).

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I still don't understand why KoJ and JesiahF A G had to scheduele theyre friggen thing the same day. what a bunch of ****heads =(
Are you on the same planet. We aren't even holding ours that weekend so we can go to Canada instead. Get on the same page dude. I just have to go onto Jesse's comp and update the initial post. It's now on the 23rd. It is far from a scheduling conflict with yours. This is done now.

you guys keep saying KID v KoJ...

the V is turned the wrong way, its supposed to look like this.

KID > KoJ

also, this tourney needs more KID Ayaz money match dittoes
My record vs you in money matches is entirely one sided. I have never lost one to you. You similarly, need to get with the program.

Top Bottom