• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair Hotels Inc. Pres. The Taste Of Buffalo WNY SSBB SSBM 5/2 FREE FOOD!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'm probably not going to attend this because the focus is brawl.
the tournament doesnt just do brawl or melee both equal u should fricken come
seriously dude, nobody likes knee of justice and him coming is a serious detriment to the quality of the tournament you are trying to host. real talk, dont even worry if he doesnt show, it would be better off that way anyway.

also, steffon,
10 dollars, my metaknight vs. your not metaknight. time to man up.
If you change the date of the tournament I won't be able to make it since im going to Apex and bringing people from the area along.(Except kyle)
thats cold son.
:yoshi: I've been planning on this for a very long time. Please don't change the date! D:
i cosign to this statement

Shiri

Smash Chump
seriously dude, nobody likes knee of justice and him coming is a serious detriment to the quality of the tournament you are trying to host. real talk, dont even worry if he doesnt show, it would be better off that way anyway.
:yoshi: I cosign to this statement.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord

also, steffon,
10 dollars, my metaknight vs. your not metaknight. time to man up.
Does your mental capacity to even think reach what the rest of us normal people experience? You not liking me is not everyone. I don't even know if you dislike me, or if it's just a sad attempt to fit with the "in" crowd. I don't ruin tournaments. I don't even say anything significant when I attend. I sit, and play. I also drive people to them, so if anything, I'm helping them. What do you do? You act loud, obnoxious, and play Sonic. Fact of the matter is, I'm not coming to this, so don't wet yourself. My finals are approaching around this time, and if it gets moved, I'm still not coming because it's even closer to my finals, and I don't feel like dealing with brawl players.

I'm not going to money match you. I proved in the past I'm better than you when I played at most five hours a week. You playing me now when I have not played in over two months would prove nothing.

@ Yannick: Feel free to step up any time and money match me in melee.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Why don't random people who know they can't beat me challenge me at MMs in melee :(\

Also I wanna see a rematch of Kyle's sheik vs Steffons Sheik again

D

Deleted member

mighty taco is a lot better than that ****ty chicken place you sent me to and then skipped out out.

-_-

=/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Does your mental capacity to even think reach what the rest of us normal people experience? You not liking me is not everyone. I don't even know if you dislike me, or if it's just a sad attempt to fit with the "in" crowd. I don't ruin tournaments. I don't even say anything significant when I attend. I sit, and play. I also drive people to them, so if anything, I'm helping them. What do you do? You act loud, obnoxious, and play Sonic. Fact of the matter is, I'm not coming to this, so don't wet yourself. My finals are approaching around this time, and if it gets moved, I'm still not coming because it's even closer to my finals, and I don't feel like dealing with brawl players.

I'm not going to money match you. I proved in the past I'm better than you when I played at most five hours a week. You playing me now when I have not played in over two months would prove nothing..
:yoshi: I cosign to this statement.
it may not be everyone, but its everyone that matters.

2. You act like a douchebag whenever you show up. Thats why cats were about to legit knock you out last time you showed up at arena.

3. You dont drive people to anything unless it benefits you in some way you are a **** that way. ive seen you deny people rides and than drive past their houses intentionally, just because there was no benefit in it for you.

4. When you act like a ****, you do it to be a douche bag, when act like a ****, I do it to be funny, and help people enjoy the experience.

5. You being such a ginormous **** mongler is the reason real melee people like neil and yannick dont want to be seen as melee players cause they will be put in the same group as you. So dont try to pull that garbage assumption about all melee players or all brawl players cause its all just a load of BS

6. Playing you now will prove that I can take your money.

7. Your jumping to conclusions based on who I play in a video game fits in really well with your "trying to be mature" motif.

8. also, if you really got something to say you can see me in person, you know where I live.

Just dont step up fatman unless you are ready to get knocked right back down.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Alright, that's enough Steffon bashing for one month.

We can start this up again the day before the tournament.

In related news, Neil will not win because I will personally knock him out of the earliest round I fight him in. He might as well go to Steffon's thingy just to save face. :D

P.S. - Come to think of it, I'd probably take a dive into losers bracket just to take him out again before finals, LOL!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cause he knows it to be true.

also, I would expect canada to juan out of this, I can completely understand why they wouldnt want to get stomped in this game

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
:yoshi: Chill, chill, chill.

Number one, if Canada doesn't want to come or want's to go to that other thing, fine. Whatever.

Number two, WE ARE EATING MIGHTY TACO. Accept no substitutes, kiddies! It has to happen!

Number three, does Marth126 have all the bracket software and planning for the event done? Just making sure.
Shiri, would it be possible for you guys to set up a live feed that would be pretty badass i have no idea how to stream. I say this cuz i remember it from BFWNY when everyone saw me friggen elbow court in the face and all of buffalo screamed lol

...well it was more like 3 ppl

Second of all CANADA VS. WNY

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
1.it may not be everyone, but its everyone that matters.

2. You act like a douchebag whenever you show up. Thats why cats were about to legit knock you out last time you showed up at arena.

3. You dont drive people to anything unless it benefits you in some way you are a **** that way. ive seen you deny people rides and than drive past their houses intentionally, just because there was no benefit in it for you.

4. When you act like a ****, you do it to be a douche bag, when act like a ****, I do it to be funny, and help people enjoy the experience.

5. You being such a ginormous **** mongler is the reason real melee people like neil and yannick dont want to be seen as melee players cause they will be put in the same group as you. So dont try to pull that garbage assumption about all melee players or all brawl players cause its all just a load of BS

6. Playing you now will prove that I can take your money.

7. Your jumping to conclusions based on who I play in a video game fits in really well with your "trying to be mature" motif.

8. also, if you really got something to say you can see me in person, you know where I live.

Just dont step up fatman unless you are ready to get knocked right back down.
1. Two people are not the entire community.

2. Get your facts straight. You were not there. I could go into it online, and I have two people that can back me up entirely regarding this, but I've let it go.

3. That's just because it was you, and it was once. And I deny Nick rides because I dislike him to a great degree.

4. I act like a douche because it's me being honest towards people being stupid. I don't see your trash talk and bravado any less douchey.

5. Just throwing out **** mongler? No one is afraid to be associated. We aren't in third grade. People don't just lump others together because of a few outspoken people.

6. Yes, you can beat me two months out of practice.

7. I just think Sonic is shallow, and less viable than more than half the cast.

8. I don't genuinely fear anyone. If I get hit I get hit, if I lose I lose. You have to die sometime. But it won't be im a petty squabble over a video game with you.

Yes, fatman... CLEARLY. Proves how often you see me. I am glad to know your eyes are functioning properly. /sarcasm

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: A live stream should be possible, but we'll need a laptop/desktop, a capture card, and a TV with AV outs.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Just correcting some things...

No one is afraid to be associated. We aren't in third grade. People don't just lump others together because of a few outspoken people.
I'm still not coming because it's even closer to my finals, and I don't feel like dealing with brawl players.
Sounds like a self contradition to me...
I just think Sonic is shallow, and less viable than more than half the cast.
. What do you do? You act loud, obnoxious, and play Sonic.
Sonic may be bad, but I still dont see how that correlates in any way to me being loud and obnoxious. Seems like a rather ignorant thing to be implying.

So, I m really interested in what canada is going to do, cause I would really like to see them at this tourney.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
Marth126 you sure you have enough room for all of us? Plus this tourney is gonna be "off the hook" :D

You should make a change to the list in the main page to see who is going to participate in Melee and/or Brawl. My "crew" is going to be doing all Melee, possibly a brawl or 2 in there just for giggles.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: PikaPika! told me he didn't feel like coming anymore, but I bought him a chesseburger and made him relax.

Now he's more pumped than ever.

This will be a great event. :D

P.S. - I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have SFA3? Can you bring that game; I just recently got to play it for the first time in years and forgot how fun it was. ^___^

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tekken is the worst game ever, next to Melee and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
I might come to this... if only my exams weren't during this same week.

(for brawl)

kc232

Smash Rookie
i'll be there with spade.

and god **** i hope there is some mighty taco there

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
:yoshi: PikaPika! told me he didn't feel like coming anymore, but I bought him a chesseburger and made him relax.

Now he's more pumped than ever.

This will be a great event. :D

P.S. - I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have SFA3? Can you bring that game; I just recently got to play it for the first time in years and forgot how fun it was. ^___^
i was upset that i lost to san too, but i took the time to analyse his style so im much more prepared for next time...

was he really that upset?

Top Bottom