• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair Hotels Inc. Pres. The Taste Of Buffalo WNY SSBB SSBM 5/2 FREE FOOD!!

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Nasir i will reorganize
i also accept all mm up to 10 bucks to help convince people to come
its like a free 10 bucks

KC18

Smash Journeyman
1. the fact that i even know who ace is, is solely because of the fact that your whole region gets ran by a scrubby MK
2. i dont think im better than everyone, just you
3. i couldnt read anything else you said, cause I was too busy trying to figure out who you are...

since you care so much about who i am, i am part of the niagara smash scene.
also i really wanna see you play ace lol.
you may be better than me.... but i don't play brawl much and i think i could take you on regardess

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
1. cant leave NY till may but after that im down
2. i know you dont have 100$ so stop bs ing and put up an amount of money that you actually have to lose, like 10 or 20.
3. Lets see you come down to rochester and place in a tourney son.
4. lol @ you thinking im afraid of some scrubby meatknight
5. get at me

1. ive played canada guys before.
2. im sorry who are you again?
It wouldn't be that hard for KingAce to come to Rochester, and get more than a challenge anyone but PikaPika!. You main Sonic. Big deal. Didn't you lose every money match to my scrubby Falco way back when I played even a few hours a week? Yea, I think you did. Don't over inflate your ego too much Kyle. Western New York isn't that good in the grand scheme (read: National + Canada) of things. Only Neil and Jesse (when he still played) would have made any sort of impact out of the area.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
It wouldn't be that hard for KingAce to come to Rochester, and get more than a challenge anyone but PikaPika!. You main Sonic. Big deal. Didn't you lose every money match to my scrubby Falco way back when I played even a few hours a week? Yea, I think you did. Don't over inflate your ego too much Kyle. Western New York isn't that good in the grand scheme (read: National + Canada) of things. Only Neil and Jesse (when he still played) would have made any sort of impact out of the area.
thats why buffalo smash is awakining we have great players that havent gone to many tournaments u will see how good buffalo brawl will be
as 4 melee we r scrubs haha
crew battle vs. any1

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YO PIKAPIKA! MONEY F*CKING MATCH YO

COME SEE ABOUT ME @ TULLY'S SON

YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT RIGHT NOW

I DON'T BLAME YOU DAWG, I'D BE AFRAID OF A GROWN @$$ MAN TOO

TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR MONEY MATCH

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im, sorry but i refuse to listen to anything said by someone who loses in sheik dittos to me.

I also refuse to listen to people who are supposedly good with falco losing to my shiek.

A character that I have played less than every other character in the game with the exception of marth, I played peach, ness, kirby, pichu, hell, I even played Bowser more than shiek and still beat you with her.

I also cant listen to people that refuse to admit that RaynEX did nothing but carry them through out the entire last tourney that they attended.

So all in all, you are not being listened to SO HARD, that you might as well not even exist...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
hes not, all canada has is ally, everyone else up there is scrubtastic, we only want you to come so that theres more money in the pot for the rest of us
Thats pretty mean man. Haha, I hope you're just kidding around about the money thang.

Kingace, Ambrose, Percon, J.L., Ally, Holy. I'm pretty sure all of these people would give you more than enough of a challenge.

1. ive played canada guys before.
2. im sorry who are you again?
Nasir, Ayaz and Niko don't represent the skill level of our entire province. If you base Toronto's skill base off of that, then you are going to get wrecked. There is a difference between friendly trash-talking and straight up disrespect. I'm just sayin' it like it is man.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Now, see, this is prime example of how to ruin a perfectly heated argument.

Notice how RaynEX uses grammar, obvious context clues, and straight-laced ideas to get his message across. This is bad.

Notice the multiquotes, separating arguments into pieces he can conquer through linguistics individually instead of blocking his ideas into one long rant. Watching so much internet fail makes me want to vomit or throw my cell phone, either one.

Finally, take notice of the Teen Titans signature, with the subtle "Hey, look at the Teen Tita--OHWAITIHAVEVIDEOSTOLOOKATIFYOUWANTTOWORKONYOURMELEESKILLZ" implication. Too in-between-the-lines-ish for me and possibly the worst way to close a post in a thread full of people having a deliciously fiery argument.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Rant about not stopping arguments.
Well lets see if I cant right the ship here...

Scrubby MK that hasn't done anything worthwhile since ally showed up. Probably johns about the MK/Snake matchup even though hes the one with the advantage.

IC/Snake main. Needs to play snake even though his main can 0-death the entire cast. Despite the 2 OP characters that he plays, he still gets bwopped on by the trash MK above

Inferior Snake/Kirby main. Needs a second to play in tourneys even though he mains snake. I dont hear much about him, which means he proly also gets SLol'ed by the scrubby MK above.

Hey, I can make a list too!
PhantomX, Dr. Mario Guy, MalcolmM, teh Spammerer, Fiction, Futile, Reflex. All the people who have Warios better than J.L.'s

ROB main, 'nuff said...

I'm pretty sure all of these people would give you more than enough of a challenge.
I guess... I mean, finding out who i could 3 stock the fastest IS something of a challenge...

Nasir, Ayaz and Niko don't represent the skill level of our entire province. If you base Toronto's skill base off of that, then you are going to get wrecked. There is a difference between friendly trash-talking and straight up disrespect. I'm just sayin' it like it is man.
HEY NOW, I do believe there was one more canada player out here in WNY getting his shiz pushed in...
I dont even remember his name... Rain-Y or something like that. All I know is, that fool got last place.

Also i think its great that you admit to those three being wack in your region, now as the list shows, you only have 5 more to go...

Niko_K

Smash Master
Doesn't even make sense Da Kid. I ***** you in our tournament set 2-0 at Battle for WNY5 and you're calling Canada scrubby?

Also KingAce is good....2-1'd Azen at COT xD.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
Well lets see if I cant right the ship here...

Scrubby MK that hasn't done anything worthwhile since ally showed up. Probably johns about the MK/Snake matchup even though hes the one with the advantage.

IC/Snake main. Needs to play snake even though his main can 0-death the entire cast. Despite the 2 OP characters that he plays, he still gets bwopped on by the trash MK above

Inferior Snake/Kirby main. Needs a second to play in tourneys even though he mains snake. I dont hear much about him, which means he proly also gets SLol'ed by the scrubby MK above.

Hey, I can make a list too!
PhantomX, Dr. Mario Guy, MalcolmM, teh Spammerer, Fiction, Futile, Reflex. All the people who have Warios better than J.L.'s

ROB main, 'nuff said...

I guess... I mean, finding out who i could 3 stock the fastest IS something of a challenge...

HEY NOW, I do believe there was one more canada player out here in WNY getting his shiz pushed in...
I dont even remember his name... Rain-Y or something like that. All I know is, that fool got last place.

Also i think its great that you admit to those three being wack in your region, now as the list shows, you only have 5 more to go...
LOL...this kid is a joke right? LOL
you can't beat anyone listed above...fact
come to final only in niagara and get ***** by canada.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Doesn't even make sense Da Kid. I ***** you in our tournament set 2-0 at Battle for WNY5 and you're calling Canada scrubby?

Also KingAce is good....2-1'd Azen at COT xD.
wait, this guy still plays brawl?

last I heard you quit brawl after losing to some random WNY snake named Court.

I HAD to let you win to see that, too goodz

also
psst, i think cats is tryna prejuan out of the tourney cus they know whats bout to happen

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Ok the tournament is getting closer and to get people to come im giving free fooooooood hurrah
now what type u all want ????

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
keep it simple and stick to pizza home boy.

half cheese, half pepperoni

sprite, pepsi, you got yourself a party right there

also, make sure you have enough tvs, wiis and copies of the game

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Chill, chill, chill.

Number one, if Canada doesn't want to come or want's to go to that other thing, fine. Whatever.

Number two, WE ARE EATING MIGHTY TACO. Accept no substitutes, kiddies! It has to happen!

Number three, does Marth126 have all the bracket software and planning for the event done? Just making sure.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: Chill, chill, chill.

Number one, if Canada doesn't want to come or want's to go to that other thing, fine. Whatever.

Number two, WE ARE EATING MIGHTY TACO. Accept no substitutes, kiddies! It has to happen!

Number three, does Marth126 have all the bracket software and planning for the event done? Just making sure.
im planning on using tio tournament organizer unless u suggest something im agreable

important venue info
a college room with 8 tvs i have 4 wiis and cloud is bringing 3 gamecubes for melee

marth126

Smash Journeyman
hey me having a tournament the same day as u guys doesnt make sense
if i reschedule for may 9th would all u peeps come to play melee????

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
If you change the date of the tournament I won't be able to make it since im going to Apex and bringing people from the area along.(Except kyle)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I've been planning on this for a very long time. Please don't change the date! D:

Top Bottom