• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Idk, If you're familiar with names, hints like that should be pretty easy. If you've ever been grocery shopping or whatnot, a shopping CART should be one of the first things you'd grab. >_> "South Park" would of been TOO easy.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
here is my new B tier list based off tourney results and matches with these people(some people will not be on it because i have not played them)

B tier ordered:

Peek
kabal
silentslayers
legendary
marioreincarnate
surri sama
korobeniki
saske
Denken
ybombb
zhinshin
Lulz
Snake
Nova
I win vs Surri more often than I lose. MarioReincarnate is basically even but I have won the past set or 2 if I remember right. Legendary does usually win vs me. I haven't faced silentslayers so I do not know for him. Peek/Kabal are definitely top though

Peek~

Smash Lord
here is my new B tier list based off tourney results and matches with these people(some people will not be on it because i have not played them)

B tier ordered:

Peek
kabal
silentslayers
legendary
I agree with these players being on top of B, maybe not in this particular order though.
Throw Kuz in there and imo I think we have a solid 5 to start off the B section

I guess I have to go back against what I said about only listing players who post on smashboards. At least for this B tier

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
me vs leg is like 60:40
i have not played silent slayer recently, i remember us being close before
me vs kabal is somewhat 50:50 if not 40:60 on his good days
me vs peek is 40:60 no doubt

peek
kabal
Me/SS
Leg

IMO

i might be completely wrong about SS, he coulda gotten beast w/o me knowing it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I guess I have to go back against what I said about only listing players who post on smashboards. At least for this B tier
It was a bizarre idea anyways.

I know I usually say Leg is overrated and stuff, but I played him once recently and he was WAY WAY better, like maybe the best person in B tier to me. I may have just been playing bad that day though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I think he's too proud to sandbag too much lol

Also I feel like people place Kabal that high because they're impressed that he's using a bad character and don't actually think about how often he'll win, but w/e.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Leg is OK, but not top of B. You guys must be smoking something. The dude has good DI and that's all.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Meh, I am still 50/50 with him at best (kabal)

I never really felt I ever dominated him a match or two, all were really close.

I refuse to do utilt --> dair with yoshi, though, which I feel would do so much damage because his DI is average. I just hate that combo, though, so boring x_x

The Star King

Smash Hero
Also I feel like people place Kabal that high because they're impressed that he's using a bad character and don't actually think about how often he'll win, but w/e.
I mostly say this because of his Fox weakness, if Fox didn't exist I think Kabal would be a lot better.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Leg is OK, but not top of B. You guys must be smoking something. The dude has good DI and that's all.
I do worse against leg than i do against most other b tier ppl. Legendary doesnt do anything fancy but he knows how to win games, or maybe it because I suck but he seems better than marioreincarnate, surri, koro, etc..

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
my yoshi does better than him than my fox.

probably because I feel so bad lasering again kabal, cuz hes such a cool duder

Peek~

Smash Lord
me vs leg is like 60:40
i have not played silent slayer recently, i remember us being close before
me vs kabal is somewhat 50:50 if not 40:60 on his good days
me vs peek is 40:60 no doubt
Yes, I was expecting numbers like this

I usually win vs slayers honestly.

i think i need to play peek and kuzi again soon :o
I forgot about you. OOPS

I never thought that. He, like Legendary, knew how to get the win when I played them and knew exactly what they were doing

40:60 vs Kabal
40:60 vs Legendary

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i am definitely impressed by the fact he is as good as he is, and uses samus.

That doesn't take from the fact (if not adds to it) that he beats me about 30:70

last time i played legend it was more like 40:60 but i feel if we played more i would be able to adapt more to his DI...no johnz or anything but i have to completely overhaul what little combos i have in order to keep up with his DI.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
He is, I recently faced him and he is now beating more 60-40 or so. I haven't played Kuz enough

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
I think my name should be out of top b-tier discussion... I rarely play any more and my game has suffered because of it... is sheer ever gonna update this?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
hey where is shab :D
u just came so thats y u are not on any list but since u started playing again I think you should get consideration for B tier. I say ur probably low b tier, you would be higher back in the day.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
fireblaster should be taken off A tier since he doesnt play anymore and i think peek should move up to A tier

dock

Smash Rookie
I think we (read: you guys) all know, deep down, that we're all just a bunch of ego-starved neanderthals looking for some asinine way to satisfy our unspoken psychological desires for dominance and superiority.

Zell~D

Smash Cadet
I think we (read: you guys) all know, deep down, that we're all just a bunch of ego-starved neanderthals looking for some asinine way to satisfy our unspoken psychological desires for dominance and superiority.
my brain just ****ted itself

Battlecow

Play to Win
True, but the same could be said of any group of men at sport. Our bickerings here might seem a bit pathetic, but peel away the good sportsmanship and you'd find the same urges in any group of competing males. It's natural (although I hate using that word in that way) and even, I think, a positive influence on us.

B Link

Smash Lord
So anyways it doesn't seem like a B tier is necessary. There would be too many people in it and furthermore there's not much point in arguing about something so negligible imo.

I like how things look but if sheer is on A tier then I would also say peek deserves A tier. Also, I agree with Nova think that non-active players should come off (Fireblaster). But I saw Ecartman online the other day so he can stay on I guess.

Would be more interesting if some of the A tier people/S tier people actually played each other often though >_>

The Star King

Smash Hero
If I could, I would.

I've played Sheer a lot. The others aren't active enough.

I'm rusty garbage now anyways.

Peek~

Smash Lord
So anyways it doesn't seem like a B tier is necessary. There would be too many people in it and furthermore there's not much point in arguing about something so negligible imo.

I like how things look but if sheer is on A tier then I would also say peek deserves A tier. Also, I agree with Nova think that non-active players should come off (Fireblaster). But I saw Ecartman online the other day so he can stay on I guess.
I am ok with this post

Id be ok with just S and A

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
looks kinda funny with just an SS tier, S tier, and A tier...

maybe not make lists of B tier, C tier, etc ppl but instead just sort of make a set of guidelines? like say people around the skill of that guy and this dude are roughly C tier, but don't list more than 2-4 people, and those only as reference points? does that make any sense?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I think B tier would be fine, but the fact that there are a lot of people in it leaves a lot of room for BS and foolery.

As said before the B-tier list could be again split into 2, so we could have a "decently" sized B-tier if we wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom