• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone just to let you know that i changed my name from kosmoco to RyuKen! as i dislike kosmoco very much.

Also i had a great time at this ranbat and would like to thank everyone that made me feel welcome. And i would like to thank Ant (aiko) for setting the whole ranbat up.

Smudge

Smash Lord
lol @ Aiko.

And is this definitely confirmed for the 22nd now? Its just it was "To Be Confirmed" on the posters in Gamerbase.

Shout-outs coming real soon, I'm lazy I know :)

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Well done to everyone :) Sorry I couldn't make it. How was the general atmosphere of the place? I wish I could have gone but meh, can't be helped
Hey rick there might another ranbat on the 22nd of march you should come. This was my first ranbat and it felt really good everyone is friendly.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Hey Ant, just an idea, but would you mind if Me and Dave hosted one of the Ranking Battle in Congleton.

Weve been looking to host for a while and a small community we've got going might be just the experience we need. We looking into venues as we speak and there all at most a 20 minute down hill walk from the train station.

What do you think?

Aiko

Smash Champion
I think you guys should host some time :)

whilst i enjoy running a good tournament, its very stressful for me and its not something i can do every month. I think Gamerbase are really looking into me doing it every month but im sure we can work something out.

Pete: there will be more ranbats in the future and there is plenty of housing here in the name of bolton :)

Smudge

Smash Lord
Not meaning to nit pick, but shouldn't the rankings look like this:

1. Aiko - 15
2. Smudge - 12
3. Blinky - 10
4. NilliX - 7.5
4. RyanGraubner - 7.5
6. Kosmoco - 5.5
6. Zero - 5.5
8. Oniboy - 3.5
8. Jo3 - 3.5
10. Captain Wu - 1.5
10. Nathan - 1.5
12. Turner - 1
13. Coey - 1
14. Jabroni - 1
15. Platinum Samus UK - 1

With there being 2 10th places, shouldn't it just to 12th onwards rather than 11th onwards?

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Not meaning to nit pick, but shouldn't the rankings look like this:

1. Aiko - 15
2. Smudge - 12
3. Blinky - 10
4. NilliX - 7.5
4. RyanGraubner - 7.5
6. Kosmoco - 5.5
6. Zero - 5.5
8. Oniboy - 3.5
8. Jo3 - 3.5
10. Captain Wu - 1.5
10. Nathan - 1.5
12. Turner - 1
13. Coey - 1
14. Jabroni - 1
15. Platinum Samus UK - 1

With there being 2 10th places, shouldn't it just to 12th onwards rather than 11th onwards?
Hey ant could you change my name on the ranking list to RyuKen please.

Aiko

Smash Champion
placings and RyuKen! name have all been fixed now. Bask in its perfection :) (until another mistake is found)

COEY

Smash Lord
nice seeing everyone on sunday, been along time since id seen a few faces. and lol dont put me on the rankings list please, if i attend any future events i wont be entering again. unless something crazy happens and melee comes into it somewhere ;)

nice vid nillix :x

J03

Smash Master
hmm i dunno, i dunno if i can make the next one because march is mage hectic for me (i will try).

as for the rankings im probably not going to practice brawl (seeing as i dont own it lol) but its good for a few laughs and i do like playing it for a few hours. ya keep me on plox =)

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Kira is sending out challenges to anyone willing to ditto his Fox, MK, Sheik, Ganondork, Peach, Diddy Kong, Marth, Robot or Snake for £1 each.

If you do not main any of these characters, fear not as he is also sending out challenges to anyone brave enough to money match his beast of a falco, MM's start at £2. Those not quite up to scratch also have the choice of MMing his Diddy Kong, this starts at £1 upwards.

I personally consider this guy #2 in London right after Edwin, If you want to face Kira aka Sex on legs leave your name and we'll get at you on the 22nd.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
very true and his name is BKing
I was talking about Jet, though he doesn't play brawl really.

but that makes two then. ;o

I'll give kira a marth ditto mm next time I see him, or I'll mm him with our two mains (G&W vs Falco).

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I'll give kira a money match if i get to meet him lol, standard rules etc, you use falco right? anyway im not sure if i can make the next event as i may be back home, and it would be a bit of a treck, it depends on my travel arrangements for getting home in the first place. I'll see what i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom