• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
Nothing but as long as i dont break my hand beating you i should be ok.

Anyway whats to stop you from having a bad day to?

J03

Smash Master
aye come one come all to jo3's amazing melee ranbat on the same weekend as the brawl ranbat.

i'll prolly host it on the friday and saturday and then we can go to the brawl thing on sunday then call it a weekend.

charles: as your travelling absolute miles then if you need to stay over the sunday night you are welcome to. i do have a lecture on monday at 10am till 1pm though but we'll work around it if we have to.

the list of attendence:

me obv
coey obv
chaz
fuzzy
amcd?
aiko?
box?
blinky?
the congleton crew?

Ant: i shall move this to the NW melee section immediately.

all interested, TO THE MELEE THREAD!!!

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I've been looking things over, and I think I will be able to make this, which'll be great, although this is gunna be the hardest brackets I've ever been in for brawl, so far Me, Aiko, Fuzzyness, Oniboy, Yeniths, Kira and Mako are all likely to attend, and even Retroking has shown interest.
This is gunna be hard.
Also I'd love a north vs south if theres time lol

Smudge

Smash Lord
this is gunna be the hardest brackets I've ever been in for brawl, so far Me, Aiko, Fuzzyness, Oniboy, Yeniths, Kira and Mako are all likely to attend, and even Retroking has shown interest.
Ahem!

Aren't you forgetting someone? The person who knocked you out last time by any chance? lol

J03

Smash Master
ive been playing sf4 so im probably much better at brawl now obv

also left 4 dead is mad good times online and fallout 3 is basically an amazing, futuristic version of oblivion so its awesome!

melee is still amazing and brawl is good for a laugh.

that concludes Jo3's gamer review

Aiko

Smash Champion
I'm having a fest at mine this weekend from Saturday 4pm - Sunday 12 pm (noon).

Anybody interested?

I only have spots for 4 people though so please let me know if you want to come.

Current list:

Blinky - Confirmed
Ryuken - Interested
Coey - Interested

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I've been looking things over, and I think I will be able to make this, which'll be great, although this is gunna be the hardest brackets I've ever been in for brawl, so far Me, Aiko, Fuzzyness, Oniboy, Yeniths, Kira and Mako are all likely to attend, and even Retroking has shown interest.
This is gunna be hard.
Also I'd love a north vs south if theres time lol
why is kira! on that list, ive played him and hes not all that great

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool kira you forgot me on your mms list.

also, interested in changing it to marth vs falco instead of g&w vs falco? ;)

Jolteon

both, g&w and marth. at current though (since yen's fest) I'm a lot more confident with marth as I actually spent some time learning match-ups.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Kira can plan all the MM's he wants but sadly he wont be going anywhere on the 22nd unless he talks to me by Sunday evening (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Jolteon

looking quite unlikely at the moment, got a lot of stuff going in the second half of march. I should make the next one however unless it's around the 23rd of May.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ah right I'm defiantly making this! I'm bringing two phones with me lol. Was there doubles last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom