• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Kira are you going to show up to this i'd love to play you.
I'd love to face you lol, and it does look like im going 2 the next one XD

Kira is sending out challenges to anyone willing to ditto his Fox, MK, Sheik, Ganondork, Peach, Diddy Kong, Marth, Robot or Snake for £1 each.

If you do not main any of these characters, fear not as he is also sending out challenges to anyone brave enough to money match his beast of a falco, MM's start at £2. Those not quite up to scratch also have the choice of MMing his Diddy Kong, this starts at £1 upwards.

I personally consider this guy #2 in London right after Edwin, If you want to face Kira aka Sex on legs leave your name and we'll get at you on the 22nd.
>_> I hate you so VERY VERY Much for doing this, i sent out no challenges whatsoever however if its falco, mk and diddy kong i definetly dont mind XD. Erm but yeah i might do some dittos with other characters e.g. snake, r.o.b, sheik, marth e.t.c

I'll mm his falco with my snake for £3.
i except, i heard you beat mako in a 5 pound mm, so this should be fun

I was talking about Jet, though he doesn't play brawl really.

but that makes two then. ;o

I'll give kira a marth ditto mm next time I see him, or I'll mm him with our two mains (G&W vs Falco).
*cries* :( marth oh god and i dont mind mmching you with our two mains, should be epic XD

I'll give kira a money match if i get to meet him lol, standard rules etc, you use falco right? anyway im not sure if i can make the next event as i may be back home, and it would be a bit of a treck, it depends on my travel arrangements for getting home in the first place. I'll see what i can do
yes i use falco XD, i will be good to see you if u do go

AmcD

Smash Ace
Lol u challenged some of us at bolton for a £10 mm and then I accepted then you refused hahahahaha

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
because you aint gonna travel to manchester to play most likely, you've only been to one session and thats it so how do you expect people to draw your name out.

You gotta understand rev you're as new to the community as a lot of others, prove yourself worthy of mention sometime

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
because you aint gonna travel to manchester to play most likely, you've only been to one session and thats it so how do you expect people to draw your name out.

You gotta understand rev you're as new to the community as a lot of others, prove yourself worthy of mention sometime
:laugh: it was a Joke. I know i need to start going to some smash sess.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Tails chao are you coming to this ranbat on the 22nd because i'd like to play you too.
it's actually quite likely, and I was considering going. I'm just going to have to check to see if I'm busy or w/e on that date.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Just had a look at prices and it looks like it'll cost me about £25 there and back, which isn't too bad really. So yeah I should be coming to this I think. I just need to know about housing I obviously need housing for the 21st as its gonna take a while to get to Manchester. What time will this go on till?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
probably because they're trying to start a proper scene, it's apparent that doesn't need to happen with melee.

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
Captain Smashie, we need to start a Leeds scene. :laugh:

And it's nice to see so many people who are up for this! The 22nd is gonna be immense, I can't wait!

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
very true and his name is BKing
And he's pretty dam good too. Fought him on Wi Fi (lolnoperfectshieldingforme :() but he's got a great Pika

So how were things in general at HMV? Did anyone give you any funny looks? Did anyone else join in xD?

22nd...hmm I don't think I can make that cause I've got a party that day :x I'll have to check

RyanGraubner

Smash Rookie
So the 22nd it is... I'll have to remember to tear myself away from SF4 once in a while, wanna bring some new tricks to the table. And some new chars :)

Nice vid by the way. Suitably chaotic :)

AmcD

Smash Ace
Joe probably best holding one on the same weekend as the next brawl ranbat.
Isn't Charles coming up that weekend aswell?

Smudge

Smash Lord
I hope he doesn't see it aswell, we only started teaming today! And I didn't condone to any MM.

So I now every look like i'm scared or lose Money. Good one Dave ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom