• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing Special Mafia: Game Over! Who won?!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Ends!

Day 1 Vote Count 10:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Macman: (0)
Marc: SummonerAU, Moriarty (:skull: :skull:)
Mayling: (0)
Moriarty: Mayling, Kataefi, Macman, Xonar, Cello_Marl (:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:)
§tarshy: (0)
SummonerAU: (0)
Xonar: §tarshy (:skull:)
Not Voting: Marc (:skull:)

The group argue for days, going back and forth against one another. Eventually, a plan of action is taken.

Moriarty, Maastricht Treaty, Vanilla Townie has been ripped to shreds.

All deals are off!

It is now Night 1. Please send all Night Actions to my by March 5, 2010 5:00PM EST.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Xonar: Because Kevin had been on for half an hour after you put him at L-1, and didn't think it worth the time or effort to post.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Begins!

The town gathers and realizes that someone died in the night. Nothing special, but they should probably take care of the scum soon.

Marc, First Love by Hikaru Utada, Town Absorber is now sold out.

Love is over!

Deadline has been set for March 15, 2010 5:00PM EST.

It's takes 4/7 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 0:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Xonar: (0)
Not Voting: Cello_Marl, Kataefi, Macman, Mayling, §tarshy, SummonerAU, Xonar (:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:)

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
have yet to decide if were dealing with cello_scumarl or cello_dumbarl. hard to tell when i can easily see him being so atrocious. but my votes in a very good place

worst wagon ive ever had the misfortune of witnessing in a mafia game. the 3 of you who are town (and i say 3 cuz im an optimist and like to think that 4 of you arent this ****ing horrible at mafia) should reconsider what you think is scummy

except macman

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote: Cello Marl

Cello, we didn't really get a lot out of last day because of the deadline and the bickering around the post restriction and activity etc etc., so why would you hammer? The only reason I can think of is scum trying to limit information for Town.

Assuming there's 2 scum on 9 players (which is average and reasonable), we can make 3 mislynches, if we lynch you today because of your (yes I'm blaming it on you) mislynch and you are town, know that you single-handedly destroyed a whole game.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
oh please what did you expect? It was an anti-town vote, YOU even said town needs to make a decision on this, why ***** about it after? - Saint Starshy at this point in the game when you had literally the whole of D1 to say something like this is a big fat no go to me.

vote: Cello_marl for actually hammering, never saw that coming at all. Explanations would be LOVELY!

**** this Night btw... need to rethink

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Quit attacking Cello for an easy lynch.

Bus your partner and we'll be all good.
Tell Cellomeister to not hammer people without them being able to explain themselves then.

Explain to me why Kat has been scummier then Cello and we'll all be good.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for March 15, 2010 5:00PM EST.

It's takes 4/7 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 1:

Cello_Marl: Xonar, Kataefi (:skull: :skull:)
Kataefi: §tarshy, Mayling (:skull: :skull:)
Xonar: (0)
Not Voting: Cello_Marl, Macman, SummonerAU(:skull: :skull: :skull:)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tell Cellomeister to not hammer people without them being able to explain themselves then.

Explain to me why Kat has been scummier then Cello and we'll all be good.
Moriarity had eight days to explain their shenanigans, with plenty of talk about putting them to L-1 to make them talk, and talk of their may-be-real-but-prolly-fake-oh-we-just-don't-know (I couldn't think of a word) post restriction consumed most of D1. Although town, they certainly weren't helping town progress or win. We had around 11 hours left, and whereas I don't think cello SHOULD have hammered so quickly, I don't see how it's highly unreasonable that he did, and I certainly don't think he's immediate scum for doing so.

Cello, would you explain why you did hammer though?

Kat's latest posts just scream fake to me.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vote: Cello

I want that reason before I even comment on anything else. I'm using it in a complete rethink of this game. I have a lecture to be at in 30 minutes or so but I'm pretty annoyed at my day one self right now. I'll get something more substantial in around 2 hours unless you want a scattered post in the next 10.

People I will be looking at again: Mayling, Cello, Kataefi, Starshy

Side note: What do you think the 'LOVE IS OVER' message means? Simple flavour?

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
hammah outta nowhere from someone whos crazy anyway

vs

blatant wishy-washiness while spearheading a lynch against someone who wasnt scummy

okay

macman reread soon. cello come back. looking forward to summoners thoughts

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Mayling: She's hasn't really contributed much at all. Most of her posts were mainly around Moriarty and people discussing the images. She now is defending Cello and her comment of "Bus your partner and we'll be all good." in #217 really rubs me as trying to deflect fire from the people voting Cello and her #221 I'm getting the same thing and a little big of distancing from Cello with "-snip-whereas I don't think cello SHOULD have hammered so quickly, I don't see how it's highly unreasonable that he did-snip-"(If you think the snipped parts contribute, I'll be happy to listen Mayling). This in combination with Cello's 'tell me who to vote' posts of yesterday have completely changed my mind about Cello. I don't know why Mayling would defend Cello like this.

Cello: I really want to see Cello's next few posts. I'd like to see what he was thinking with his 'tell me who to vote' posts and his hammering of Moriarty. I thought his day one might have been how he plays normally as I have played with him in another game and it was similar, but I didn't see his 'tell me who to vote' posts in that game at all. I want to AT LEAST know why he didn't let Moriarty post while he was at L-1, I think he missed the point of the wagon. (This got me thinking, would scum really do something this blatant and then I realised that sort of question is stupid). I'll only really be satisfied on an explaination that mention why he didn't let Moriarty post again. I'm thinking it's either blatant scum or a very anti-town vote.

Kataefi: I definitely don't think Kataefi is today's play. I'm getting 'frustrated townie' from him. He keeps mentioning why he's voting Moriarty and people keep calling him scummy for it. He had a point, I didn't like the images either but I didn't do anything about it. Kataefi wouldn't be in trouble at all if Moriarty had of been able to post while he was at L-1, we would have seen if they were commited to posting images or if they would have stopped. His argument was hinged on this fact and Cello prevented him from finding out.

@Starshy, I don't think your hunting of Kataefi is helping at all, I think all that's going to happen is Kataefi will get more and more frustrated and you'll just use that against him. I think you should reconsider Kataefi, but I'm fine if you don't listen to me. Yes, I looked at you again.

At all people I've mentioned, challenge my ideas and I'll gladly listen to why you think something is wrong with them. I might not change my mind, but I won't ignore you.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The only song I know from that album is "Automatic". Also, there goes my theory that we're all vanilla. Or does it? Wouldn't that be funny if he was an absorber and there were no power roles. And just retired cops/nurses. I don't expect a response to this line of thought.

@Starshy: How disappointed are you that I chose to hammer?

@Xonar: Please unvote me.

@Summoner: I understand, especially due to your most recent post, that you will probably never take your vote off of me. But, in the interest of town, will you ask me questions as though you think I am town, so that we do not waste time with unnecessary "scumhunting" of me? Also, I don't think your D1 play was horrible. It makes me think you are town.

@Kataefi: Honestly, I think you're even scummier than me, and I'm looking ****ed scummy right now.

@Mayling: I am town.

The only color of skin I'm prejudiced against is clear.

The long and short of why I chose to hammer is because I got a strong town feeling from Moriarty. The excuse I gave at the end of the first Day was a crappy one I threw out off the top of my head because I didn't want to say the real reason. You aren't reading what I said wrong. I once said to Mayling, between games, that I should just get my feelings for people in order, then reverse them, or something to that effect.

Basically, I had as strong a feeling from Moriarty that I did from Mayling in another game. Ignoring the fact that she hasn't flipped there, I second guessed myself and went ahead and hammered.

More than anything, I want to have time to hear and respond to May's response to this post.

vote Kataefi

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Really I feel we can't be collectively hasty - no one hammer at this point so we can draw out more discussion.

@Summoner why the vote so early out of curiosity? Yeah I speak for myself as well but I assumed people would have capped at L-2 until some more discussion went ahead. Same question to Cello as well. Also finally someone gets the whole jist of D1 good job. Now is a good time to reread RVS btw concerning myself.

Also Cello to be honest with you, I get the impression your mind is very set in stone on me and you'll continue to brush off my justifications in favour of 'omg kat scummy scummy' and it is getting a little ridiculous now =/ I don't know whether to pursue this one...

I will quickly address that yes you do find me scummy on the grounds that my thoughts on Moriarty were weird among other things (has this changed?). Know this - I was very consistent in my thoughts early D1 and made it ultra super clear it was for anti-town hunting purposes. People who are *****ing now had plenty of time to speak up. Funny that 4 other people did exactly the same as me yet you're giving me the most flac for it. You hammered, out of nowhere. My question to you is, aside from me, who are your next suspicions and could you elaborate?

The long and short of why I chose to hammer is because I got a strong town feeling from Moriarty. The excuse I gave at the end of the first Day was a crappy one I threw out off the top of my head because I didn't want to say the real reason. You aren't reading what I said wrong. I once said to Mayling, between games, that I should just get my feelings for people in order, then reverse them, or something to that effect.
Sorry I couldn't resist extending my post - What a piper! Makes me wish I could swap brains and understand what the hell you're trying to say =/ I find it really funny how my posts scream fake to Mayling and yours (discounting this) go flying passed her head ??? We'll see where this one takes you. You really didn't get the point of the wagon at all with that haste.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Just in case I wake up dead, the only scum teams I can currently see are Kat/Xonar, May/Starshy, and Starshy/Kat.

So, basically, not me, Macman, or Summoner.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
meh
unfos: cello

i remember thinking he was town earlier
gonna look into kat when i reread, which will probably happen tomorrow evening. Also gonna try to figure out exactly xonar's been buggin me

maybe now if i decide not to sleep

also i can hammer either cello or kat

i love the powahhh

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
So Mayling/Mac, Cello's "I hammered because I thought he was town" with intent in stopping all discussion that day is not even remotely suspicious in the slightest? The "I should take my feelings on everyone and reverse them" part does nothing to get those scum-hunting gears grinding and deserves no questioning?

What game am I in? =p Feels to me like people are going 'oh it's just Cello it's alright then' and giving him a free pass =/ (looking @ you mayling). I won't be around all day so for what it's worth if you do hammer Mac I might as well list that I think Summoner feels very townie to me, neutral on Xonar and yourself, not liking Starshy/May/Cello.

Xonar... thoughts right now?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I gotta go in 20 mins, get dinner ready n stuff then come back. I'll read the posts and try to make a reasonable post then.

Top Bottom