• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov 22nd, Ann Arbor MI, SC4, Naruto CoN:rev2, and Brawl @ Get Your Game On Monthlies!

D

Deleted member

I should be able to make this since it's later in the month, I have enough time to get someone to cover me for work. I'd be bringing two people for SC4 too.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
If I go, you can completely count on me bringing a Brawl Set up. However, any information on where people can lodge for the night? Need some housing, because I couldn't make it to the tournament from where I am unless I headed out a day prior.

Vayseth

Smash Master
OMG. WTF. When AiB switch servers it lost all the information...

Okay, because of the server problems with AiB, please only trust the information here. Everything here is up to date. AiB is not...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If I read correctly in Willvo, you said a certain character was legal... Guess what? I am totally showing up to this tourney and you can bank on who I am maining! I will bring a full set-up for Naruto! ^_^

Vayseth

Smash Master
OH YEAH BABY IT'S TIME.

Ori- bring a set up for brawl instead. Actually, Ori and D_K bring both brawl and naruto and I'll use whatever I need more.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
You know I am bringing Brawl as well, I bring my little batch of games, so all my Wii games are in it. Including GNT 4. <3

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i can bring a brawl set- up if DK brings me. I don't know about tv though.. there probably won't be room for my tv... unless you don't mind me bring a small one... which i guess could be used for friendlies. but we'll see.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Small TV > no TV. Point being, you only get the $5 off if you bring both, so everyone is clear on that. Once I have official confirmation that you are coming I'll add you to the prereg list. D_K's attendance is reliant upon Vince so I'd talk to Mike and Vince soon to see what's up.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Yeah, DK said he would talk to vince? as you said and he would get back to me about it to see how much room he has in his car. I don't know if there is enough interest around here maybe we could get two cars to go but i'm not sure at this point, i just don't want to drive :p.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
vayseth im still coming and im bringing a setup for Rev 2 so no venue right?
and i can bring a tv for brawl and ham can bring a wii so is that a discount for him?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ham- Yes.

You get $5 for one TV and wii SET. I'd expect you to have the game and everything unlocked too. So, make sure you have BOTH.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
As long as Vince is still willing to drive, me, my bro, and him are set to go. Any extra people is all up to him, since it is his car. I told him about a few people, but again if he has other friends in mind to take I can't object. All I know is I got Shotgun!

Top Bottom