• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov 22nd, Ann Arbor MI, SC4, Naruto CoN:rev2, and Brawl @ Get Your Game On Monthlies!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If you don't have everyone by tourney time, I'll let you copy my save file. I have everything unlocked on mine.

Rock Lee going to pwn this ****!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Mapquest said:
Estimated Time: 3 hours 7 minutes Estimated Distance: 189.30 miles
Tell me, how many people are expected to come to this? I'll think about coming if it's a decent number :/

Having not played ANYBODY offline since WTON on Sept. 13th, I'm getting desperate.

(talking about Brawlers, I epic failed at my first try of Naruto (wtf Japanese) at WTON lolol)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
urgg...3 hours...20-40...might be worth it.. knowing me I'll get lost, I've never driven farther than like an hour and a half by myself before XD

Are any of the people that went to WTON going?

Especially Anther, I need to show him what second place looks like. >=(

Did any of them come to the first one?

Danithak

Smash Rookie
I might show up for this, but it's doubtful as it's coming close to the end of the semester and there's a paper that's currently kicking my ***.

Here's hope for a good turnout though!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
hey lain, and whoevers coming to canada with him

Yes! said that he'd be willing to go with you guys in his car to canada, as long as you guys help drive there and back

D

Deleted member

I have a capture device if you want me to bring it, I could record the finals. :ohwell:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I cant during school weeks. If I actually lived in Niagara (or Toronto) I'd be easy to get there, but going to Toronto is already 6-7 hours from my home XD Maybe during long breaks. =P
You should come to the midwest for the circuit event championships.

And yeah, as far as I know I'm definitely going to this. Its about 2 doors down from my apartment, so yeah :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You should come to the midwest for the circuit event championships.

And yeah, as far as I know I'm definitely going to this. Its about 2 doors down from my apartment, so yeah :D
X_X that was like me at SaC2 and WTON...but now it's a 3 hour drive.

I'm not coming if the weather's bad D:

Top Bottom