• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov 22nd, Ann Arbor MI, SC4, Naruto CoN:rev2, and Brawl @ Get Your Game On Monthlies!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Soooooo, any kind MI peeps willing to house two Indiana boys on Saturday night?
QFT

my first time out of state, have pity <3

Vayseth and maybe SamuraiPanda, may I have your cell phone numbers? Mine is (574) 527-0482

if anyone else wants to donate their cell numbers for some reason, feel free >_>

Vayseth

Smash Master
I have VERY limited space, so I don't know if I can. However, if worse comes to worse, I might be able to (small dorm room = no space...)

aww 13th......
What's up with that date?

Again, I want to remind everyone that I have updated the main page so please check to make sure your names are down for preregs. Also, games for sales. Also, my brother is taking his Wii back sooner than expected (I think). So, I might not even have a set up for Naruto =(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, I can house you guys on Saturday night. Not a problem. And you don't need to worry about driving there, as its right next to the venue :D

sasquatch1

Smash Cadet
Ok me and my crew r coming from Kzoo so thats 4 more for the tourny on playing smash though

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
who wants to team with the best snake in illinois(me)? lol
LOL. >.>

So yeah, I'm coming with Dark Kakashi and infernohit... and I think Norm and potentially Kakashi's brother.

I'll take Zelda ditto MM's. :]!

Also, lol. Is this already more people than a circuit event? I am amused.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ok me and my crew r coming from Kzoo so thats 4 more for the tourny on playing smash though
Thanks for comin' out! You won't be disappointed =)

Also, lol. Is this already more people than a circuit event? I am amused.
This is a Vayseth event baby! I always bring the peoples.

Guys, December 13th is looking to be a decent date for me. Keep it open. Confirmation of the December event will happen after this event is over.

If we have a January event, it will likely be towards the end of January unless something comes up. In case ya'll didn't know, I'm graduating from U of M and therefore leaving Ann Arbor permanently. I know, sad faces... HOWEVER! I should be around until at least late into the summer (around meaning in Michigan) so I should be able to come out to Ann Arbor once a month to run events for you guys.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
idk if im coming to this... i might stop going to these until meta knight is banned
wow thats one way to save money but eh its ur decision more room in the car for me and ham

Remember, Naruto game for salez.
own it already

Anyone want to be my partner for this? Terf can't make it and I'm all alooooone : (
maybe gotta talk wit Okiyama

suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeee.
LOL

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
if brawl was full of women i bet theyd be like 'oh thax is comin...omg i wanna *** him' or sometin lik that

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
LOL Norm... You mean the only Snake since Zjiin and Big C quit Brawl and Tapion lives in Wisconsin. GG. XDDD Nah, he's not bad. Trickytricky. >:p

December 13th is the date of my last Cyber Arena tournament so you probably won't get the Illinois crowd on that day, but whatever flies your tank, mang. I mean, do you even expect Illinois often? Haha.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
LOL Norm... You mean the only Snake since Zjiin and Big C quit Brawl and Tapion lives in Wisconsin. GG. XDDD Nah, he's not bad. Trickytricky. >:p

December 13th is the date of my last Cyber Arena tournament so you probably won't get the Illinois crowd on that day, but whatever flies your tank, mang. I mean, do you even expect Illinois often? Haha.

lol big c lives in Indiana actually. but there is that crando guy... he isn't very good though. XD

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
lol big c lives in Indiana actually. but there is that crando guy... he isn't very good though. XD
Right, right.

I never saw Crando play... but I think it's hilarious that you can, technically, say that you are the best Snake in IL. :x By the way, are you playing Snake from now on then?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Right, right.

I never saw Crando play... but I think it's hilarious that you can, technically, say that you are the best Snake in IL. :x By the way, are you playing Snake from now on then?
i don't see why i would stop when the best rob has gotten me is a 4th with a very easy bracket that i messed up somehow and probably should have had 2nd... i'll probably still use rob for snake's harder match ups though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Right, right.

I'm the best Kirby in Indiana.

I know of nobody that could even attempt to prove me wrong :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm the only Sheik who matters in the Midwest. I also don't actually matter because I don't enter tournaments.

Hilariously enough, the best Sheik in the country hates Brawl.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I'm the best Kirby in Indiana.

I know of nobody that could even attempt to prove me wrong :D
meh, its hard to prove that you are the best at a character except by tournament results because dittos don't prove anything really.

double post ftw

ComeBack

Smash Rookie
"There will probably be on in Dec. I'm thinking the 13th but I'm not sure."
~Vayseth

Alright sweet
Let me know how the turn out is for this week. My buddy and I can't make cuz he's hunting we've been dying to go to one these tournaments, but their so far away from us.

But yah let me know about DEC after this

GLE and HF =D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok Vayseth, so this is what I have confirmed coming with me from Chicago.

Me - Naruto, SC4, Brawl
My Bro - Naruto
MachinegunNorm - Brawl
Princess Aura - Brawl
Infernohit - Brawl
Thuggish_Pond - SC4

I have a full car! =D
We coming to take 1st in all Tourneys! ;D

I only posted the tourneys I am entering and assuming which ones they are entering, if they are entering any other tournaments, I do not know. >_>;

This should be a lot of fun! ^_^

Top Bottom