• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Sebasturation Ch.5

So there Kermit lay, crying as he rocked back and forth in the prison cell in a puddle of blood and semen. As the guard approached him he felt nothing but pity for this muppet. He couldnt stop himself from thinking "Man, this looks like a frog that would easily get 3 stocked by Btrees samus on FD", but his thoughts were interrupted by the gorgeous, sexy, attractive, more-than-****able sister of this poor muppet waving the bail money. And god **** was she ****able.

As Kermit left the prison he noticed the entire night had passed him by in the corner of that jail cell, and the events of the night were still fresh in his mind. Unfortunately he knew the ruptures in his anus would halt ALL sexual relations with Cafe for at least a week....but that wasnt the only thing that could bring him pleasure. He still had his green hooking-to-the-left 3-incher, and he knew the perfect place to use it. Still angry, no furious at the multi-headed beast that rammed him in the cab last night he vowed he would return the favor, and headed to a field.

As he stepped onto the breezy pasture, the first thing he was thinking was "What in the **** am I doing?" Then he realized right then and there that this was his sole purpose in life. To **** this goat. He was not in the proximity yet, so he approaches. The goat looks at him, menacingly, but he appears inviting. As he gets nearer he realizes it too, is his fate to **** Kermit.

He ambles slowly around, revealing his rear end. It flips up its tail to reveal its genitalia and anus. This is where the boner is inevitable. It gravitates upwards, pulled only by the attraction Kermit feels for this goats steamy hole. Then the ultimate question. Goat ******, Or Goat Anus? The thoughts bounce around in Kermits mind, and finally the vague fantasies of goat sex cease to be imaginary, but very very real. Kermit plunges into the goat, pulsating, vibrating, slamming the goat. It brays with excitement and pleasure, and it begins to join in the natural rhythm, one only held by muppet and beast.

For only a minute he prolongs the inevitable. A hot thick load forces its way out of his now contracting erection. The pleasure he feels is undeniable. He then slowly slide his limp member out of the now-filled orifice of the goat. A tingling feeling takes over Kermits body as he gently plays with his nutsack. Then something horrifying. The goat rears forward, and lurches a hoof backward into Kermits member. The pain is so intense vomiting and falling to his knees is his only form of reprise. He is then aware of his surroundings, he is cold, and balls are blue, ***** shriveled and it feels as if his pelvis is broken, he looks down and all he can make out is a deformed member. He then becomes aware of the circle of muppets, people, police officers, and family that encircles him. His mother is crying, people laugh, police officers attempt to keep their composer. He is dying with his pants around his ankles, with everyone knowing he had sex with that goat.

As his view gets fuzzy and the last sparkle of light leaves his eyes, he notices his sister is being penetrated by several police officers on the hood of his car.

FIN

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WHOOPS just looked at my schedule and it seems I can't make it to any of the tournaments Ron will be present at including this one for the remainder of our lives. WHAT AN UNFORTUNATE COINCIDENCE

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Don't worry dawg, I'll pay you a visit at home one of these days with Phil and read it then. He can hold you down while I read it, and then we'll violate you. <3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i might be able to make it here, but i might be going to that bones tournament near baltimore, no idea yet -.-

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what time u guys usually start/finish the tournament??

edit:: also i know you dont use p4 rules, which is totally fine by me, but could you either add KJ to neutral or take away PS or FOD to do stage striking? i dont care what you do, i just think its better than random!

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
We usually start around 1, but you should probably show up around 12 so that we can get started earlier. :)

And yes, it is a tournament with entry fees and everything.

Top Bottom