• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
As punishment to Seb for not showing up:

He awoke naked in a cold, chrome cell, memories of the incident clear in his mind. The gays had captured him. He was Seb, leader of the heterosexual resistence.

The homosexual uprising had happened in the late 21st century. The gays took a stand and declared war on the rest of mankind. Catastrophe struck. The world fell into chaos as city by city fell to the military strength of the Third ****.

Seb was the last of the great tacticians in the United States of Straight Erotica. He was leading a strike into the main headquarters when he made a terrible miscalculation. There were far more guards than he suspected. Seb and his followers were captured and *****. The gays killed everyone but Seb, saving him for a worse fate.

Now in this steel room, he was startled when he heard a loud, mechanical creak. Thousands upon thousands of *****es emerged from the walls. They began to close in on him.

Seb noticed an opening in the ceiling and mustered up all of the resolve he could. He realized he had to climb not one, but two walls of *****.

He tested his grip on one of them and felt it pulsating in his hand. Repulsed yet determined, he carried on. As he climbed up the wall, the rock hard *****es rubbed against his own as he became painfully aware of his shameful arousal.

He was almost at the top when he made a fatal error and lost his footing. With the other wall close, he grabbed onto it, now holding himself in between the two imposing structures.

Unable to control himself, Seb climaxed from all of the stimulation. The wild orgasm splashed semen on any of the handholds he had hoped to use. As the *****es closed in, they went into his gaping orifices, causing him to let out a groan of mixed pain and pleasure.

Instead of completely closing, the walls girated to simulate sex. Seb hung helpless as the walls ***** him over and over again, just like in the wet dreams he never told anyone about.

Days later he was found in the news. Seb was now the leading general in the Third ****. The sun set on a once thriving world. A world that fell at the hands of the gays, all thanks to Seb: the one who couldn't control his homosexual urges.

Met

Smash Ace
yeah why don't yall come down to radford i would love to play all of you

also a little birdy told me that you guys were ***** rude

and by you guys i just mean sypher

so yeah come on down and get *****

lol 10janks causin a commotion

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Rude good? Or rude bad? I've heard it used both ways.

Also: People should say things to each other directly instead of telling their friends and having their identities hidden for them.

I wish I could make it down to Radford, but it's just too **** far.

Met

Smash Ace
rude as in not polite.

as in lots of crying over being beat buy jiggs and saying that the guy who got second was not a good player just winning because of the char

stackOverflow

Smash Cadet
I just wanna say that im not hiding my identity, i didnt tell met to say anything, he chose to do that himself. And all i told him was that i am probably not going back to another one of those tournaments because the host made me feel uncomfortable the whole time even though i was trying to be nice to him, which was true. I thought everyone else there was really cool, but its sypher's house and tournament and he obviously didnt want me there so im going to respect him and let him enjoy his tournaments.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna say that im not hiding my identity, i didnt tell met to say anything, he chose to do that himself. And all i told him was that i am probably not going back to another one of those tournaments because the host made me feel uncomfortable the whole time even though i was trying to be nice to him, which was true. I thought everyone else there was really cool, but its sypher's house and tournament and he obviously didnt want me there so im going to respect him and let him enjoy his tournaments.
I'd have to agree that Max needs to learn to be more considerate of other people's feelings, especially people he doesn't know.

Top Bottom