• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Shinku

Smash Champion
lmfao!!!

dude just come next time. he shouldnt be such a douch just cuz you pick one character over the other. that is childish. this isnt the brawl community, so lets not act like them and bicker over metaknights and snakes etc and cry cuz over a different character

so i say, feel free to come.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
No, sorry. Sypher is about to buy The Orange Box... so he's probably going to be busy playing that. You should try going to the Radford thing if you're willing to travel that far. :laugh:

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
****'s going down this saturday sons and daughters

no set time or anything, just give me a call if you're planning on coming over.

i'm probably gonna end up calling other people to come over and molesting minkyu and stuff so yeah

shinku, if enough people show up i'll run a tournament

Jove

Smash Journeyman
****'s going down this saturday sons and daughters

no set time or anything, just give me a call if you're planning on coming over.

i'm probably gonna end up calling other people to come over and molesting minkyu and stuff so yeah

shinku, if enough people show up i'll run a tournament
hmmmm i may drop by for an hour or so...

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
who knows, whenever people get here. there isn't much action going on right now, though #2 is supposed to come around 4. it's just me and minkyu right now. :(

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yknow, i guess i'll have a tiny one because there's no way i'm going to be able to go to plank's :(

so yeah, this saturday (27th) at noon or something.

MDVA needs to be more centralized, so plank's > mine if you can make it to bmore, but otherwise, anyone is welcome here.

stackOverflow

Smash Cadet
Yo, SypherPhoenix i would be up for coming as long as there are no hard feelings. I know my friend was talking **** or whtever but i didnt tell him to do that hes just ********. Its up to you though

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure there aren't any hard feelings on his side. He admitted that he was acting like a douche.

Feel free to stop by. I'd love a rematch vs. your Jiggs, it's mad good. :)

Top Bottom