• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
we haven't had a melee tourney since since brawl came out. makes me sad faced.

Naraku

Smash Cadet
I will like some help... I need to find some type of competitive play in Pictou County.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
take a bus up to halifax for the tourney on the 20th. you'll get to play a lot of people i promise.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
well i meant they all transferred to facebook, yourself included (at least i assume you're more active there than here).

so anyways TOMORROW WOOHOOO! THIS WILL BE SUPER SWEET!!

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i think bi-weeklies are another way of saying, anyone wanna come over and play videogames with me tonight?

and on that note... anyone wanna come over and play videogames with me tonight?

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
hmm, i guess if i had to give a time line i'd say between 7 and 11ish, but its not a big deal if you show up early or stay later than that.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Not when you're on here as much as I am. Plus changing socks is refreshing. I also needed an avatar to match my manly pink name.

Top Bottom