• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah toby's not gay, I know because I've seen shaya come on to him time and time again and toby wont have any of that ****, you know how you can only have 6 pokeballs with you at once? its a lie, 2 is the max, any more and your crossing that line.

He should buy himself a heart, and some emotions.
I lol'd, shaya is sitting at home wondering what it would be like to have those things, and then breaks out into song, 'what is love?' etc etc.

Merry Christmas ;)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So I was sitting at home, wondering about hearts and all

AND THEN I WENT GAMBLING.

And tripled what was left of my squat winnings.
So close to quadruple, moving up and down when trying to break the threshold upping bets to like $40 a hand then losing then clawing your way back up from $10 to $20 to $30

then getting to one simple minimum bet hand away from quadrupling and going home happy, when a new dealer comes in, and shteals my money in name of Star City.

Then I quit life and watched my fellow gambling addict go from $150 down to $650 up in about half an hour.
Then he paid for maccas.

P.S. Merry Christmas.

S.D

Smash Master
So I was sitting at home, wondering about hearts and all

AND THEN I WENT GAMBLING.

And tripled what was left of my squat winnings.
So close to quadruple, moving up and down when trying to break the threshold upping bets to like $40 a hand then losing then clawing your way back up from $10 to $20 to $30

then getting to one simple minimum bet hand away from quadrupling and going home happy, when a new dealer comes in, and shteals my money in name of Star City.

Then I quit life and watched my fellow gambling addict go from $150 down to $650 up in about half an hour.
Then he paid for maccas.

P.S. Merry Christmas.
Sounds like the perfect Jewish Christmas.

Happy Hanukkah <3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Actually I realised that I did quadruple my money,
what I meant was, that I wanted to quadruple my money in profits. `-`

And nah, I hate gambling so much,
purely because every time I go I'm fighting my urges to clear out my bank account and try to quadruple my life savings is like BURNING DESIRE.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh Desire~!

Burning Desire~!

You've Lit A Firrreeee In My Heart~!

My Hope Is That We'll Never Part~!

Yami Wo Kirisaku~!

Oh Desire~!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
OH DESIREEEEEEEEEEEEE

-

Anyway,

only dates I can get this month are the 24th and 31st for weekends.
Obviously unless I want to screw over ACT (OH DESIRE~) we could only have one instead of two boosts this month. Opinions? :p

Oh but seriously, I'll book for the 31st (as I got left a message) and try and book a weekday earlier than that.
So it's important people give me a good idea of what their availabilities during the next 2 weeks on WEEKDAYS are.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'm free until the 22nd and then im in WA until the first, so you better have a weekday tournamnet before then plux.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Well if it isn't boost, this might just be the time for jamus and I to end our long absence from the smash scene and join you all for something awesome.
Besides, would be good to catch-up with you all
<3 guys

Top Bottom