• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I like the art style in that picture andrew :)

If I somehow become rich, ill try to attend the This is it 2 tournament considering I'm like the only melbourne smasher that travels... lul oh wait, and I'd say conor tibs and attila do xD.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
D:

As soon as I get money i'll be in Sydney all the time.

They should make a bullet train from Melbourne to Sydney.

Zorsy

Smash Rookie
herrooo everyone :) it's julian

umm shaya for the next tourney (and i'll tell you guys if im going,) could you name me as zorsy instead of julian? its my alias mwuahaha

oh and meteor!! did you by any chance save our set? i enjoyed playing against you, i still need to learn how to play against a sonic blah haha.

Zorsy

Smash Rookie
gaah i don't think so.. i got something with joseph planned haha, BUT might be able to come to this is it?

which one is m2k coming to?

aaaand, meteor, is there someway you can send the matches to me?

Zxv

Smash Lord
Tournament with M2K is happening on either the 25th or the 26th of Sept. Hopefully the 25th so it's more attractive to potential OoS.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
[22:01:44] <~kaleidoRuby> certainly
[22:01:45] <+Summoner> You know
[22:01:50] <+Summoner> Andrew lost to gords last tourney
[22:01:57] <+Melancholy> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Andrew

Top Bottom