• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Zxv

Smash Lord
That tournament was the best. Had so much fun. I'll be uploading whatever videos I managed to record soon. I'll post links in the video thread and update the tournament thread when Shaya uploads the bracket images.

edit: lulz recording equipment ****ed up. EA's recording equipment is the worst. Giving replays to Scabe... Sorry Turt, Melee wasn't recorded :( great sets though man. Needed more hype.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
scabe beating shaya is probably the best link play I've ever seen
And now you can relive that experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSorxI3Ry8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyRxgGNjq7Q This one is the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKknWFVrW8

That tournament was the best. Had so much fun. I'll be uploading whatever videos I managed to record soon. I'll post links in the video thread and update the tournament thread when Shaya uploads the bracket images.

edit: lulz recording equipment ****ed up. EA's recording equipment is the worst. Giving replays to Scabe... Sorry Turt, Melee wasn't recorded :( great sets though man. Needed more hype.
Oh yeah I should get working on that video thread.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Scape your empty hops and cross ups are so ****in sexy!
Movin round shields like they dont even block ****

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Holy **** Scabe!! WTF was that! Don't you ever stop playing Link! I won't let you. That was seriously the smartest and best game I've ever seen. Scabe's just too good.
(Oh yeah, and 3:23 was the best taunt eva XD)

Keru

Smash Cadet
Great tourney guys.

Cya at This Is It2.

(i had to play super gay vs scabe)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Better step it up if you want to stand a chance of defending your national doubles title.
oh ye of little faith.
keru is pretty cool
also zxv such a winner, ima come to your house for some training soon zxv!

Keru

Smash Cadet
Yo Bryte, where abouts in WS do you live? I need to train with you.

We both got same midsem break, as Aron has the same one as me.(yet different uni's)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

ted: rofl, my bad. if only we could find a way to use fox in teams :(

Pie: mad fun road tripping with you, too rusty though imo, your samus is better then that

zxv: great matches dude, and you got me some pumped up that nobody (with the exception of ted) knew what the **** to do against a fox who is full of adrenaline and going spastic.

pat: your improving heaps quick dude, keep that **** up.

scabe: your my hero of time, so proud of you (except YOU SHOULD HAVE USED UAIR!!!! :( :( :()

julian: good work coming second dude, and beating ikill****.
stop ****ing raging so much though, ****!

ikillrape: wow dude, I watching a fair few of your matches and I was quite impressed, some real cool **** going on there.
I was really impressed by the way you use nades and **** to setup for a fsmash (espcially on the moving platform on sv). but you still need more b reverse to avoid getting juggled or having your landing punished, other then that, keep on ******.

liam: get better

silfa: you must learn the sun punch time combo, also you probs should get more into the game, you just were not ready for the fox ****, but you did alot better in that second game.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Yo Bryte, where abouts in WS do you live? I need to train with you.

We both got same midsem break, as Aron has the same one as me.(yet different uni's)
I live in Rouse Hill. If you're interested in training, you should come to a couple of EA's meets. He lives in Quakers Hill, 10 minutes from my house. Although, I'll probably be hosting a meet or two during the break. Maybe even a training session the night before TII2 while Apollo's over... Dunno yet.

Where do you live and which uni do you go to?

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
ikillrape: wow dude, I watching a fair few of your matches and I was quite impressed, some real cool **** going on there.
I was really impressed by the way you use nades and **** to setup for a fsmash (espcially on the moving platform on sv). but you still need more b reverse to avoid getting juggled or having your landing punished, other then that, keep on ******.
Thanks for the tips and compliments

Possible name change???

Zero

Smash Hero
You can't, Zero's taken. I would change back in an instant if it weren't. I wish a mod would delete it so I could take it back :(

Top Bottom