• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Smash Hero
After HSC will be absolutely amazing for NSW smash, I'm personally hoping for weekly tournaments, and I'll do my best to help assist that.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
well as we know DK laughs at marths pathetic excuse for a sword...but yeah...he has pretty much tried to model his snake after Ally...so much dthrow =.=

I LAG

Smash Lord
aks snake was always better than his marth. my wolf is still sore from those brutal nairs the first time i played u ;-;

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
aks snake was always better than his marth. my wolf is still sore from those brutal nairs the first time i played u ;-;

please dont use wifi to judge another players skill....ur comment is not true...aKs snake (from my experience-and it is far greater than yours) has gotten out of hand lately...hes been secretly plotting with luke and the outcome makes me sad.

I LAG

Smash Lord
but u only played me on wifi and i dont use snake
i think i played aks snake on wifi 2months ago and he 0-60ed my mk with d-throw :(

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i think i played aks snake on wifi 2months ago and he 0-60ed my mk with d-throw :(

i wasnt talking about you, all i said was dont judge the skill of aK using different characters with only wifi exp....and i know you dont use snake...where did u get that from..

I LAG

Smash Lord
i think i read that his snake is better than mine or something like that
wifi exp is pretty accurate, just not 100% accurate.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
lol Ted lets see if my Snake can go that extra mile that my marth failed to do =P
(still havent test runned snake in tourneys.. its nearly show-time)

and I_LAG u havent played me offline when i use Snake nor have u played me recently.. 2 months was ages ago... soo i think FTS knows more.

Dropped Marth?

Noob :(
:( you be hogging all the spotlight

Well... i can still play marth and may still test run it =3 dunno.. time will tell

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hes been secretly plotting with luke and the outcome makes me sad.
what wait? since when?
although that sounds like a very good idea, quick ak lets secretly plot and have training sessions!

but yeah, ted's wolf doesnt lose to snakes, ever.

I LAG

Smash Lord
so this DON guy, can he be added to the list if he goes to a couple of tourneys and performs well?

D0N

Smash Ace
<<D0N guy

I will only be in Australia for about 4 months. With that being, said I wouldn't mind. Its really up to the panelists to decide if they want to include me knowing Im temporary and how they would deal with me leaving when it happens. 4 months is 1/3 of a year, so I dunno if its long enough or not. I will be at tournaments however

Assuming I do well... I mean I DID lose that money match to EA... He's to good for me...

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea ill be here for Rocky, I was looking at all the tourneys and seeing where I can go and its one at the top of my list. If I can go I will, I may even do the interstate crew battle thing if NSW is going.

And yea FTS... I have a habit of money matching every DK I see so itll happen lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
D0N will definitely be considered.
The Next PR will mostly likely be for the period of June-September, covering pre-Rocky for seedings and other things.

As july was empty, and August seems to only be having one tournament, let's hope that September has at least two to give us a good base for a list.

"Rank 0" is for all temporary/short term visitors who are outright superior to everyone in the region, perhaps you should aim for it D0N? :p

D0N

Smash Ace
lol I'll aim, but I still gotta play you and toby before I know if its possible.

tedeth

Smash Master
You have to beat us lower downs before you can even conisder aiming for Toby/Shaya. :p
No he doesn't. That's dumb. That's liek saying if M2K came to Aus he'd be like "oh man, my first aim has to be to beat Tickles."

Also, aswell as having a tourney this month I'm gonna aim for another one in Sept.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'll change my phrasing for those who aren't bothered to understand what I mean.

You have to beat us lower downs before you can even consider beating Toby/Shaya. :p

I LAG

Smash Lord
what he means ted is you have to be able to beat me before you can even consider beating Toby/Shaya/Me

D0N

Smash Ace
How about I just beat you all at the same tourney on a first come first serve basis?

But really, you all play different characters so what you said is not neccesarily true. I mean, I may beat a marth but I may lose to a D3...

Toby.

Smash Master
i'd would lol if you lost to a d3. dk: d3 is like 60:40 maybe 55:45 dk's advantage.

also i think my room mate would probably beat you in a DK ditto. He mains the character as well and I'd wager that he'd win by around 2 stock. so before you can consider beating ILAG you have to beat my room mate ;)

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
=P oh god if this D0N guy is better than FTS... i cant imagine the **** he can set forth to unleash....

Money match ey? lol even more intresting! if im not there sum1 record it ... if your recording equipment can handle it.... =P

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
No he doesn't. That's dumb. That's liek saying if M2K came to Aus he'd be like "oh man, my first aim has to be to beat Tickles."
But Ted, Tickles' Gaymanwatch is pro. You obviously don't know the power of the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom