• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordsaint

Smash Master
He probably died looking at hentai in his sleep...

He does that...

He did it at lukes place when i was there....

searching aerisdies...

funny guy

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
my DK is underused...gotten all moldy since exams, i really want to play you DON u will be the first person ever i can discuss the awesomeness and DK trixies with

D0N

Smash Ace
i'd would lol if you lost to a d3. dk: d3 is like 60:40 maybe 55:45 dk's advantage.

also i think my room mate would probably beat you in a DK ditto. He mains the character as well and I'd wager that he'd win by around 2 stock. so before you can consider beating ILAG you have to beat my room mate ;)
Yea anybody would be dumb to pick d3 against me...

Id wager I can beat your room mates DK with Ike. Seriously.

F_T_S I know the feeling, Ill make sure I give a good fight

Toby.

Smash Master
I can't tell whether you're playing along or not :/

Basically I was just being silly, which I signposted by starting out claiming that DK has an advantage over D3. Generally you can tell I'm being sarcastic / silly when I say ridiculous things like they are fact.

You would PROBABLY beat my room mate. Don't assume that he's bad though. Everyone presumes that he's a non smasher and a scrub...he's quite the opposite.

I'm still looking forward to playing you. I'm also looking forward to you beating my room mate with ike. Maybe I'll try and beat your DK with ike for lols as well. Liam (my room mate) also uses Ike so we can take turns pitting ikes against dk's. My god that was a lot of Ike's and Dk's in one paragraph :S

Don't worry dude, you'll learn not to take me too seriously. I'm a pretty relaxed guy once you notice that I almost always post nonsense :)

D0N

Smash Ace
Dont worry I am playing along, and I just like playing DKs with Ike sometimes lol. It has something to do with someone doing it to me before.

Dont take me too seriously either :)

Edit: Forget just playing DKs, I even did a MM against EA with Ike. Ike's just cool/fun

S.D

Smash Master
I can't tell whether you're playing along or not :/

Basically I was just being silly, which I signposted by starting out claiming that DK has an advantage over D3. Generally you can tell I'm being sarcastic / silly when I say ridiculous things like they are fact.

You would PROBABLY beat my room mate. Don't assume that he's bad though. Everyone presumes that he's a non smasher and a scrub...he's quite the opposite.

I'm still looking forward to playing you. I'm also looking forward to you beating my room mate with ike. Maybe I'll try and beat your DK with ike for lols as well. Liam (my room mate) also uses Ike so we can take turns pitting ikes against dk's. My god that was a lot of Ike's and Dk's in one paragraph :S

Don't worry dude, you'll learn not to take me too seriously. I'm a pretty relaxed guy once you notice that I almost always post nonsense :)
You are perhaps the least relaxed person I know imo.

Always serious, often rude and aggressive.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry I am playing along, and I just like playing DKs with Ike sometimes lol. It has something to do with someone doing it to me before.

Dont take me too seriously either :)

Edit: Forget just playing DKs, I even did a MM against EA with Ike. Ike's just cool/fun
YESS Lol i love Ike vs DK...until DK cargos runns off and does the underarm toss thing o.o .. then ur like ... gaaaaaay....

Splice

Smash Hero
So scoot moved up... after he lost to a GaW with Snake? what? :p
After reading what you said Shaya, does that mean how well people do out of Sydney doesnt factor in? Why?

We need one of these. =(

Also Shaya, when are you going to update the Results Sticky Thread?

D0N

Smash Ace
It seems a bit early for an update imo, but atleast you update things so I can't really complain. How many tournies since the last PR? How am I up there already when Ive been to one tourney (2 if you count that 8 man at EA's)? Well it is version 1 and 1/3 i guess lol. I predict Shaya's fall and Ted taking over

Lol at Toby still being Toby. in the PR.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It seems a bit early for an update imo, but atleast you update things so I can't really complain. How many tournies since the last PR? How am I up there already when Ive been to one tourney (2 if you count that 8 man at EA's)? Well it is version 1 and 1/3 i guess lol. I predict Shaya's fall and Ted taking over

Lol at Toby still being Toby. in the PR.
I predict two stocking you again next tournament.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ****SON.

IT'S ON.

WHERES YOUR KADAJ AND NEO NOW?

D0N

Smash Ace
There in America...

lol Neo doesn't belong in that statement. I don't know him, I just met him and got destroyed over a year ago. I havent played kadaj in 4-5 months or so. Ussually if I don't play him in a while I get 3 stocked the next time I do the first round or so and it serves as a wake-up. I would have won the second match had you not gone D3, but I probly would have lost the third and played terribly.

Its kind of like a while ago in Atlanta when I faced a ganon. I was like "oh, this should be easy... what do ganons moves look like again?" Then I almost lost with DK. To ganon. I fixed that issue later. This time I was like "Oh its just marth, this should be simple enough... wait what am I supposed to do again?" Then I lost. To you. In short, you're the ganon of marths lol. brawl ganon, not melee.

Either way, ill make sure you lose next time Shaya. I'll have my revenge.

Also, I 2 stocked you too, but I won't count pools :p since we both knew we were getting out win or lose.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just go Snake lol. I'd forefit :)

Although if I lived in NSW I'd probably knock Shaya off every so often cus he gets owned by Peach Bomber and Crown Smash :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
mann when shaya comes to melbourne he's gunna marth ditto me

and even though shaya plays 14 hours a day
and i took a **** on my brawl disc and binned it 12 months ago
i'll win
mm?

swordsaint

Smash Master
I think Scar should make 10th. lol

Toby should reclaim his 2nd.

Don should move up a couple more, and SD should be lower a bit, possibly one below meteor. (wherever he ends up.)

my 2 cents

S.D

Smash Master
Let's wait and see what happens this weekend.

I think Ricky should move up - D0N seems to be a really awesome player (though I've never played him), I'd like to see how I do against him. Both those players should probably be above me going on recent results.

Me and Luke probably quite even - Luke maybe still the better player despite my win at Boost.

But as we have another tournament and then Rocky coming up we can probably get more accurate rankings post those 2 events.

I LAG

Smash Lord
imo the new list would look like this

1. shaya
2. toby
3. tedeth
4. don
5. scott
6. S.D
7. liam
8. luke
9. meteor
10. i will let you decide

swordsaint

Smash Master
dons only outplaced me at one tournament, one tournaments results doesnt cut it, because to counter that I'd bring up EA's novasmash mini-tournament where I did beat don.

meteor should be higher, you idiot, he beat liam and SD

I LAG

Smash Lord
but u just said 1 tournament results doesn't cut it, so it would make sense if liam and SD are higher than meteor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom