• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
I thought it was bat. WHAT IS THIS HORSE NONSENSE?!?!

Answer: Come find me and we'll record. I have the same set up as roman (gamebridge).
My only quirk is, and ask MattDotZeb, CogSmooch, Prince Of Fire (Poffy Woffy for short >.> He's going to rant about me for this) ummm KevinM, Noodles, 3x, MattDotZeb and your local firemen, that I'm really bad at uploading in a timely fashion. That being said, bring a thumb drive and get the matches you want (that we will name lolololo otherwise it goes to hell) so you can do it.

P.s. I don't delete matches, I'm just horrendously lazy. Organization will be key.

Lord Yawgmoth

Smash Apprentice
Either way, I came up with the theory that if they don't go to smash boards, they suck cause they do not have experience in competitive smash (more or less cause they don't know about it, other wise they'd be here). We have strict rules that scrubs wont get to on their own (although I did turn off item and go 3 stocks before I knew about competitive smash, still played temple though :bee:)
haha, before I knew about smashboards, I played 4 stock no item Melee matches.

< . < on Temple, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Dreamland, and Battlefield mostly.

so we a kinda like kindred spirits now, huh?

(and yes, I too am really bad, from a tourny-goer standpoint..... I'll MM you for a quarter! or even a Washiongton!)

Edit: I am so going to get mega-ultra-***** in the Melee tourny,

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I thought it was that. WHAT IS THIS HORSE NONSENSE?!?!
A response to the "Soup on the handle" thing. That's not the only random saying I have... not by a long shot. :) :) :)

Answer: Come find me and we'll record. I have the same set up as roman (gamebridge).
My only quirk is, and ask MattDotZeb, CogSmooch, Prince Of Fire (Poffy Woffy for short >.> He's going to rant about me for this) ummm KevinM, Noodles, 3x, MattDotZeb and your local firemen, that I'm really bad at uploading in a timely fashion. That being said, bring a thumb drive and get the matches you want (that we will name lolololo otherwise it goes to hell) so you can do it.
So if I had a memory stick, you could save them into that? I have my own account, but no way to download what I don't have in the first place. A memory stick may fix that... I don't know...LOL. As for stuff online, I do have a combo video coming up soon. Very soon...

P.s. I don't delete matches, I'm just horrendously lazy. Organization will be key.
I don't even have any online, winning or losing, so... yeah...

Spife

Smash Master
haha, before I knew about smashboards, I played 4 stock no item Melee matches.

< . < on Temple, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Dreamland, and Battlefield mostly.

so we a kinda like kindred spirits now, huh?

(and yes, I too am really bad, from a tourny-goer standpoint..... I'll MM you for a quarter! or even a Washiongton!)
quarters mm, winner gets quarters based on stocks left
watch out, I bee playing this shizzle for a year now

and Shadow Ball: http://vixy.net/ >.>

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Memphis, wanna play melee or maybe teach me to play brawl? I spend a lot of time down around huntington, since I do **** at northeastern every other day. Do you have classes between 3 and 5:30ish on thursdays?

flaco

The Terminator
somebody could come at 1 pm tomorrow at springfield mass to play melee guys or brawl just bring the wii and brawl tomorrow lol

Spife

Smash Master
guys, if I double jump, throw a boomerang, air dodge (bomb goes off), hookshot cancel the boomerang, pull a bomb and bomb jump and then air dodge again I have...
5 jumps...I'M ****ING JIGGLYPUFF!! Or I could up-b instead of the air dodge...but then if I'm naked while doing it i'm Darc too. Hardcore!

Roman.

Smash Champion
guys, if I Pull Bomb, Jump, Throw Boomerang, Double Jump, Air Dodge, (Bomb Blows Up Canceling Air Dodge Animation), Air dodge, Hookshot (Boomerang Cancels Hookshot Animation), Bomb Jump, and Up-B I have...5 jumps...I'M ****ING JIGGLYPUFF!! Or I could up-b instead of the air dodge...but then if I'm naked while doing it i'm Darc too. Hardcore!
fix'd

Linkly Puff

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Memphis, wanna play melee or maybe teach me to play brawl? I spend a lot of time down around huntington, since I do **** at northeastern every other day. Do you have classes between 3 and 5:30ish on thursdays?
**** yeah i'm so down.
fatal matt (f for fatal on the boards), this chill dude anthony who's friends with matt, and other peeps i can't think of.

but yeah man, normally i do have classes then but classes end this week and I live on campus behind the wentworth cougar tiger thing.

PM me when you get this and i'll give you my number so we can get this poppn off

i don't remember my schedule next semester, but i'm sure we could work something off

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Memphis, go post in the Super Mass Bros. thread, NOW!

Also, I have this week(save friday) free. Who wants to play? I'm down to travel.

So Fatal

Smash Master
**** yeah i'm so down.
fatal matt (f for fatal on the boards), this chill dude anthony who's friends with matt, and other peeps i can't think of.

but yeah man, normally i do have classes then but classes end this week and I live on campus behind the wentworth cougar tiger thing.

PM me when you get this and i'll give you my number so we can get this poppn off

i don't remember my schedule next semester, but i'm sure we could work something off
HELL YEAH CHAINZYYYYYYY Semester ended today for me Wooohooo but we still brawl idc **** ill drive to andover son!!! time to welcome green archers to the COF Brawl Crew

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
HELL YEAH CHAINZYYYYYYY Semester ended today for me Wooohooo but we still brawl idc **** ill drive to andover son!!! time to welcome green archers to the COF Brawl Crew
I'm gonna be in my dorm for a while after my semester ends, which is technically today but yeah. we can chill up here and **** and ish and **** and hhkj'

Memphis we will have to play sometime.... I'm so busy on weekends from now until past new years though... arg
hows during the week? hhkj'

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hey HEY! I'm back again!

and Shadow Ball: http://vixy.net/ >.>
I don't have any vids to put up, so that's not very helpful... at the moment. Thanks, I'll use it for future reference.

:nods: wow, most impressive stunt. too bad you couldn't actually use it to get onto the ledge. Spife'll probably learn it now...

Go to the Rhode Island Melee Monthly with me on Saturday Ace.
Good luck at the tourny dude...

But you don't understand how bad I am at Melee Roman... it's like... ouch.
yes I will need to agree
I don't know how good either of you are now, but all I have to say is: LOL!

BTW, I've grown tired of "Jokr" and I am wondering if "FBI" would be a better name. Thoughts?

I wish I had a turtle's shell.:laugh:

Spife

Smash Master
SB, and everyone else, Vixy let's you download youtube videos. It's extremely useful, as on youtube it can be hard to go frame by frame without mashing "pause/start". It'll sometimes be touchy so just force it to download stuff. That's how I do it. No highjackin' just straight downloads, which is how I like my KevinM

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
SB, and everyone else, Vixy let's you download youtube videos. It's extremely useful, as on youtube it can be hard to go frame by frame without mashing "pause/start". It'll sometimes be touchy so just force it to download stuff. That's how I do it. No highjackin' just straight downloads, which is how I like my KevinM
O.o I still don't get it... I want to put stuff ON youtube, not take it off. You've lost me I'm afraid. Please note that I DON'T have a home computer, as my mother insists in living in the stone age, and I don't have the money to get one of my own at the moment. Someday... GRRR... i'll get one... (Any "Mother" jokes will be met with savage replies. You have been warned.)

I want to be a monster! Let's sing a song! :laugh:

Spife

Smash Master
ah, i figured as much but watching vids is good, i prefur not on youtube
spelling is lame btw (mine, that is)

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Name: Bomberman/Foomy
Hometown: Orange, MA
Game Preference: Brawl
Mains: Marth, Meta, Wario
Contact info: Aim - BombermanFanatic
Car: Yes
Trainz: No es nececssario

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'd never miss a good bananabread tournament.

Although I have no idea what inside joke I'm killing, I'll assume I'm doing a good job at it.

Also, you could just use FireFox and VideoDownloader, it works pretty **** well for downloading youtube vids, as well as basically any embedded video.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
What does bannabread mean?

Marth: "But I'm a top-tier character!" Ganondorf: "What the f**k does that even mean?" Marth: "I don't know, but I'm a top-tier!" Ganondorf: "I think you mean you're a 'Top-Queer'." :laugh:

I have seen a giant Swedish meatball. It stalks Wilfred in the dead of night... O.O :laugh:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Bananabread is for people who aren't good at tech skill. Real men enter pumpernickel tournaments.

Spife

Smash Master
I haven't made a post in a while
ps: nair jabs and bairs aren't [some of the most] important attacks on Link, you combo with fair, techchase grabs, bair and up-b on Link, you can lump Aniki and Germ into the same category of players by calling them "Offensive", I'd be a better player if I combo'd more, and no mention of uptilt or uair as good or bad.
Good advice mirite?

Top Bottom