• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Massachusetts should run a CRAB Battle, like Maine did.

Although you guys have a bazillion people...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i want in

good foxes are all defense, which is like 0.1% of the foxes out there

anyways, would i be ranked like 4th in MA? (KDJ, Elen, Nuro, Trees?)
I did forget to mention your Fox as a defensive player, sorry.

As for my ranking, It'd probably be something like 25th...:laugh:

@ everyone: Oh, and good luck at the MM for everyone who's going. Kick butt eh?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
CRAB Battle = Competitive Rankings All-Out Battle...Battle.

Everyone in Maine who wasn't already ranked by the New England Power Rankings (Darc th0rn myself and Banks, respectively) entered into a swiss-format tournament, the players with the best rankings would take spots 5-10, since the first four were already occupied.

Spife

Smash Master
hmmmmmmmm
I am tired
Cog, we'll figure it out
Shadow Ball, I take it from your last post you're not going to mass madness, unhappy face
eveyrone else- if you're going to mm and want videos bring a thumb drive please x-x

Banks

Smash Hero
XFD Banks...XFD
That was great, but what ever about your rankings. I could beat you, I've watched matches of you on youtube and you look like trash i main link and alwasy beat lvl 9s and my friends and all you do is play people who play fox mcozone and he sucks i beat him a lot
LOLL if you weren't spife i'd be sooooo pissed:mad:

tee hee *giggle*giggle*

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Wait, if Roman is 4th, I'm 5th or 6th?

Hell, who's even left in melee?

Btw, you left out Matt, who I think is better than Trees (Maybe, it's probably pretty close). Roman, I think you and I are fairly even, unless you were sandbagging in our tournament match. There's also Hayato, Pat/Pro, JHolla, Tom, ThreeX... So maybe 15 "Rankable" MA players now?

We should totally decide this whole ranking thing today. I'm down.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I thought Alex quit a while ago?

Anyways, this tournament is going to be so good I'm not even going to post in that thread. For whatever reason.

Roman.

Smash Champion
who's CWJ and alex?

but yeah matt you're above me and i think kdj should still be #1 just cause if he played right now he'd still win

does trees still play?

gotta get hayato, jholla, and pat/pro in on this

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Alex never officially retired plus he'd still do well anyway. He never really got worse without practice.

KDJ still would beat us, yeah.

Trees and Elen and AOI still play.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadow Ball, I take it from your last post you're not going to mass madness, unhappy face
Yeah, I think a said like 10 pages ago that Framingham was too far away for me in my current state of money problems. (First, no one would hire me, now no one is hiring! :mad:) However, if the W. Mass tourny is still going forwards, I'll be at that through heck and high water. I'll be dreading facing Roman or anyone better than him in a tourny though. :laugh:

Everyone, come to that Ludlow tourny,
it'll be 5 times as good as you don't think it won't be.
Speaking of the W. Mass tourny... when is this? Is there a thread or something for it that I haven't seen?

Lord Yawgmoth

Smash Apprentice

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol @ counting cwj alex... if it's going to be a serious ranking thing then no way he'd make it and neither would hayato or the furiously strong brothers. none of them have come to a tourney in forever. i'd still count kdj tho

Spife

Smash Master
you got my clothes right cog (sort of, lace under garments and ball gag was missing from your list)
I'll upload some vids of you tonight, or pools from mm13
yes

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm not actually in Greenfield. But Spife could find a venue there and I couldn't in Ludlow.

Ludlow is too small of a town to have a decent venue for this.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm not actually in Greenfield. But Spife could find a venue there and I couldn't in Ludlow.

Ludlow is too small of a town to have a decent venue for this.
same here, thankfully my school is small enough to let that sorta thing slide.

I didn't talk to them today (I'm bad) but they're not going to give away the date cause no one's booking stuff

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol Spife.... kinky.

I'm going to call the Melrose Rotary Club Hall today to see if I can reserve it for sometime in the future. For a tournament. Of Smash Brothers.

dammit spife you uploaded pools instead LOL. this is why I wanted to bring a thumb drive to MM

Spife

Smash Master
I love you all in a completely plutonic way
does plutonic mean i want to stalk your stocks?
I just got up and boy are my arms tired!

i'm also really stressed. School projects due + no organization skills makes me something something.

Top Bottom