• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
So so so so so sos so so so so so so
I forgot what I was going to say
Oh yes, I main Link and can post again thanks to SB.
Everyone should go to the western MA tourny on the 17th
kibbles and bits everyone!

Spife

Smash Master
So what's the point of doing this? i don't really understand
To get an idea for who's still playing smash in MA so MA players can find a variety of people to play. Hence "Player Finder". If not for this, I wouldn't know about the players in Greenfield.

Also so we can get bigger E-wangs then CT *shakes E-wang*

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
...Either way, I came up with the theory that if they don't go to smash boards, they suck cause they do not have experience in competitive smash (more or less cause they don't know about it, other wise they'd be here). We have strict rules that scrubs wont get to on their own (although I did turn off item and go 3 stocks before I knew about competitive smash, still played temple though :bee:)...
Well, i figure that if people are willing to go to a tourney, they think (and MIGHT) have at least some game. The first tourney I went to was when no one knew how to play brawl unless you had it in japanese or whatnot, and the second one I went to in MA I got like 5th place. Apparently I wasn't supposed to do 'that good' or something. But anywho. Even if they do suck, and they learn about smash boards, they can improve by being involved in the community and hopefully stay around for future tournaments. Thus, more people for tourneys.

(And would any pro players really be mad if some 'scrubs' as you say, came in to increase the pot? I wouldnt' think so ... ^_^)

Spife

Smash Master
Eh, allow me to reiterate that a lot of that thinking was coming from a time when I had to one to play against. Basically, I was trying to figure out (desperately I might add) whom I can practice with towards the end of the summer. Roman's an hour ten away and my friend who I started all of this with was off to college. Then I realized that I didn't know anyone closer than Roman, and deduced that if I had missed some one who was closer, they either don't play melee or aren't very active in the community, or for lack of a better term, "bad" (like, worse then myself).

I am now teaching a friend all that I can and am bringing him to bull headed. I didn't mean to say "nah **** nubs" I just meant to say if we don't know about them they're probably beginners.

I increase the pot!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ace, there was a Yoshi player from Massachusetts at the Maine Brawl tournament at USM today.

Why does this concern you?

His name was "Ace."

GET AT HIM

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
What the hell?!

Now there's to ****ed usurper's to the throne?!

He wasn't good was he? Cause when I have to Moniker Match him I don't want to lose :'(

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Three, actually. One is a Yoshi Brawl player that goes by Green Ace. One is a melee player that goes by Ace Jr, cause everyone loves me more.

I predate both of them though, so I win. :)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I played it. The game would have been better if they cut it off after 3 assassinations, because it got so **** repetitive after that.

On the note of Assassin's Creed, does anyone have Mirror's Edge and is willing to let me borrow it? I need to play that game and I don't have $60.

Spife

Smash Master
I like Assassins Creed, Me likey the sandbox type games.
Rule of Rose anyone? Very good game, despite how slow it seems/seemed. The story is supa toy numba 1!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Aaron you should just change your name to gambit and carry around a butt load of ace of spades.

then yell GAMBIT and awkwardly throw them, not coming close to your target.

i'm sure if you call bicycle or a card **** company, and ask for a gambit order of cards they will know what your talking about.

OR

you could yell hhkj'! and snap their faces in half with your handcuffs.

Spife

Smash Master
Nuro that sounds like a trap...Lure me in with free food and peer pressure me into some money matches? Yeaaaaaaah

Spife

Smash Master
I beat Rule of Rose! Everybody rejoice. A bright red crayon just for you indeedy.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hey y'all I'm back!

I found out that there's already a "Joker" in the midwest, so I have decided to go with my smashboards name shortened to "SB2", and I'm sticking with it.

I now have a much newer and far better controller, and I got it for free, as my sister has sworn off video games for a while, so I'm using hers.

@Roman and Flaco: and since I have a newer controller, I'll let you guys know when I'm free to play. I need to improve if I'm gonna have any chance at all on January 17th. I'll probably do better in the friendlies though...:laugh:

@ Mattdotzeb. BTW, are you the "Mattdotzeb" that's quoted at the end of Shadowclaw 2? If you are, then too cool!

Ack! gtg. i'll try to get on again tonight...

Spife

Smash Master
@ GocChooms: James is a player local, I uploaded a set and one match where my falco beasts on his face, i'll upload more matches of you soon >__> I should be studying for finals anyway x-x

@SB2: no message makes me a sad something something

@thread: there's a bounce tower/cone (no better way to describe it) that I might go throw a flip off of if it's this warm again. I'll record that shizzle and we'll have a gay ol time with the results. Yep.

Top Bottom