• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
As part of Axe's birthday celebration, I have awarded him free Venue, as well as Piman, since his birthday is the same day.

If anyone else has a birthday on the 7th or 8th, let me know....and you better tell the truth. ANYONE CAUGHT LYING TO ME WILL FORFEIT ALL THEIR CASH. Scan your driver license and send it to me or somin. :D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If **** means 5 extra dollars....

OKAY WILL YOU STOP EDITING YOUR POST WITH BIGGER HEARTS?

Non-entrants can't triforce.

▲ ▲

oksas

oak-sauce
pre-registered both myself (Oksas) and ShellShocked. i'm also going to go print some more flyers soon and put them up. i talked to the community director at my dorm and he says he can put them up at the beginning of next week, so my dorm of ~700 kids will hopefully all see the poster too.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Deck the Halls with Nicknyte Flyers, fa la la la laaaa la la la laaaaaaaa.
Pay the venue with prospective buyers fa la la la laaaa la la la laaaaaaaa.
Don we now our gay smash journey fa la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaa
Arizona's Non-Dev(astation) Tourney fa la la la laaaa la la la laaaaaaaa.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Registering now. And wtf at the $500 volunteer ticket? @_@
Hmm, not too sure if I should do teams or not. Anyone want to team with a scrubby fox?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Registering now. And wtf at the $500 volunteer ticket? @_@
Hmm, not too sure if I should do teams or not. Anyone want to team with a scrubby fox?

Well, I needed to assign volunteers, just to keep up with logistics, but I can't make a free ticket that's private, so I created a public ticket that's so ridiculously expensive, that only I can assign it from my end for free.

But if you want to pay it, be my guest (LAWL).

Good lord, entrants jumped from 18 to 30 in one day.

Corigames

Smash Hero
People like to wait until the last minute.
That's why you aren't getting my money until Sat.
Deal with it.
: D

Morin0

Smash Lord
I just bought my Greyhound ticket and I pre-registered :)

I put in the seller notes that I'm Morino but then after that page you had the opportunity to put that in, lol. -_-

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: NVM Guys, I just facebook stalked yall. Fill out your forms that I sent to you all in your emails, you too Herro.
I have not gotten anything on my FB or anything what exactly did you need from me my name hector gutierrez on FB

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Herro, I always read your name like an Asian saying "Hello"

And mine and my brothers bday is on April 24th. This is our bday trip haha. We cancelled a trip to Denver on our bdays to make it to this instead :D
haha well my b day was the 25th of march but besides that my name has a funny storry to it which ill probbably be telling at night. also i hay it herro(hello) all the time.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Somebody do this. I wanna see Wes come for sure.
^^^^^^^ yea someone pleaaassseee

edit: wait so i just realized ppl can sign up at the door still, its just that u have to pay more and may get deathpooled right? are those the only two drawbacks? jus making sure...hopefully ppl will sign up day of as well

Morin0

Smash Lord
Hey NickNyte, I signed up for Melee doubles but I don't have a partner. Can I get a random/somebody that doesn't have a partner too the day of the tournament?

64 doubles should happen btw :awesome: hopefully there will be enough time

:phone:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Okami told me the same thing.... I think he hates us :(

Lol but I wouldn't sweat it too much. I am sure he just overlooked us.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
For Twin 1, I just included you in the group message I sent to everyone.

For Twin A:

Beedle
B-Rex
Chess
Coreygames
Maize
OkamiBW
Rubyiris
SmileyFace/SFA 64/Brawl
SmurfyEXE 64/Melee
Tai
tekkie
The Crimson Blur
Twin1
Rave Remix
DerpDaBerp
Herro
Byrdman
FIRA
Goyf
Vee
Dekar
Dark Shifter
Oksas 64/Melee
ShellShocked
Piman
commonyoshi
Lance
Icedtray

baka4moé

Smash Champion
.....i know this is gonna sound lame, but is there any chance of extending the pre-reg deadline? or what if some people really want to go but dont have a way to pay online but can pay day of? just wondering but is there anything else other than making pools early that benefits from an early pre-reg cutoff? sorry if this sounds intrusive.

on another note, i believe ill be registering tonight! need someones help tho cuz ive no credit card..

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Lol, with the service fee for using the dumb site ($5) it comes to the same amount as registering at the door.

Anyways, just registered baka and Westballz.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
.....i know this is gonna sound lame, but is there any chance of extending the pre-reg deadline? or what if some people really want to go but dont have a way to pay online but can pay day of? just wondering but is there anything else other than making pools early that benefits from an early pre-reg cutoff? sorry if this sounds intrusive.

on another note, i believe ill be registering tonight! need someones help tho cuz ive no credit card..
No. I don't mean to offend, but if there is people who wanted to pre-reg before, they had 8 months to find a way. I am not going to make that compromise. You can still register after the day on the same website, but an increased extra $5 dollars.

@commonyoshi Of course the fee online is $5 extra dollars. Its their fee because of holding my logistics for me. The same 5 dollars will be charged to you at the venue because you are holding up my time trying to register you at the door, and I have to add you to my logistics...not saying you are now since you signed up.

I would like my tournament finances and registration to be public and detailed for further research and transparency.

Top Bottom