• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

baka4moé

Smash Champion
No. I don't mean to offend, but if there is people who wanted to pre-reg before, they had 8 months to find a way. I am not going to make that compromise. You can still register after the day on the same website, but an increased extra $5 dollars.

@commonyoshi Of course the fee online is $5 extra dollars. Its their fee because of holding my logistics for me. The same 5 dollars will be charged to you at the venue because you are holding up my time trying to register you at the door, and I have to add you to my logistics...not saying you are now since you signed up.

I would like my tournament finances and registration to be public and detailed for further research and transparency.
actually yea in retrospect i didnt need to ask that, thanks for your response tho!
and sorry for the late response but yeah those payouts that you had for teams (top 4) sounds good, the ones from g2.

just wondering, are all the top players from arizona coming? like taj forward wobbles?

also thanks commonyoshi! :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
32 People signed up. More to come. Huzzah!

Most of the top players. Taj is showing up for one day, and is just spectating. Forward intends to go from what I hear, and also Robbles.

Don't worry baka, I didn't take it to heart, but I think its somewhere re-alliterated on the front page. If not, I am too lazy to check, but no extensions for the tournament after 12 am Sunday.

I think I will change the teams payout. Any objections?

EDIT: lol, there is 8 people signed up for 64 singles. 80 DOLLAR POT OMG XD

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
@commonyoshi Of course the fee online is $5 extra dollars. Its their fee because of holding my logistics for me. The same 5 dollars will be charged to you at the venue because you are holding up my time trying to register you at the door, and I have to add you to my logistics...not saying you are now since you signed up.
Haha, didn't want to make it sound like i was peeved about it. I was just surprised when it was at the end of my bill. I'd rather have just given you the $5 for all the time you've put into this, but I can totally see you being really busy those days.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Haha, didn't want to make it sound like i was peeved about it. I was just surprised when it was at the end of my bill. I'd rather have just given you the $5 for all the time you've put into this, but I can totally see you being really busy those days.
Sorry if I sounded quite aggressive myself. Like I said, I am just trying to keep track of logistics. No one likes going to a tournament and not seeing their name on the pool list, or knowing that their money has been short sheeted due to the TO digging into the pot to pay for a bit of the venue. Its actually the main reason why I picked this site instead of Paypal. In my opinion, Paypal is a logistics nightmare due to a lack of registration forms and because of direct donation. I've been to Pound 5, Genesis 2, and been to a few OOS tournies, and I take mental notes on things that were great about the tournaments, and things that were glaring mistakes.

Since the community is getting older, and wiser, I really want my tournament to be a new standard of tournament organizing and transparency. I want my tournament to be studied, and copied because I attended a few tournament that couldn't keep the promises they promised, and I refuse to let that happen. This is my tournament, and I want all of you to know that I am an honest man, and I want you to know that my main goal here is not to make a profit, but to make sure you have a good time.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Regular Registration is just $25 dollars.

On a side note, Stabbed by a nipple and Wobbles has registered.

Wobbling is not banned....

HIDE YO WIFE, HIDE YO KIDS.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Light is now registered! Hope you brought your sleeping bags kids because we're going camping!!! Woooh!!!

Edit: Damn dude. I literally just finished pre-regging him and ya....

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
BWahaha. Gimme yo monnay.

(Actually I am showing my wife how tournament logistics work, and I saw an increase in finances. lol)

k9.

Smash Ace
hey Nike nyte what time and where is that friday pre nyte tourney held. -Kira

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I know this is last minute but it appears I can't come. Sorry for the lateness, but I didn't know my parents are going to stay in Cali through that weekend. They came from Virginia so I don't think it'd be right if I went.

Can you give my spot to stabbedbyanipple Nicknyte? He asked me for it.

I know its lame, but my hands are tied. Hopefully I'll get to go to Arizona soon...:(

Corigames

Smash Hero
>Family not saying when they plan on visiting
Seriously, what's with this? I found out 3 days ago that my grandpa was visiting Sunday. I get a call today from him saying he's going to be in town this afternoon.

At least give me a week heads-up. If I was in Tucson today, he would have been a sad, sad man.

Top Bottom