• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H. S.N.A.P. 5 Tournament Results (August 14th-15th)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ Inui taking over a RESULTS thread for a tournament he didn't even attend...

In a Crew Battle situation, I think if Texas absorbed our three(four?) best players into their crew, they could pose a threat to just about any other region, with or without M2K.

Just my 2 pennies worth...

*and I don't even like Texas...*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my tag is wrong
this, someone please change it back for everyone's sake

this was a good tournament, lots of **** players. i may or may not do shoutouts but i love everyone so it's all goooood

Santi

Smash Lord
Yea it has to be changed back before I even post shoutouts.
And it's wrong because Santi wasn't even at the tournament. Well he was in teams...
thats about it.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Sars, can you put in the singles results that I had to leave the night before bracket play? It makes me look crappy in dead last, lol.

I'll post shoutouts later xD

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Well, despite my low placing, I may as well throw in my shoutouts.

Later, of course. I can't think of everyone I need to mention.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Wtf all the ppl i rocked and i faild to a luigi.... Im hella low tier. Nynja book of comboes: D-Air.

**** kosmos, lol imma spike your ***!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
This is what every region thinks.

Actually, MD/VA would be the strongest in this case.

I'd expect a traveller like yourself to realize this...

Oh, you've never been to MD/VA...
Azen
Korn
Boss
Neo
Chudat
Meep
Pyronic Star
Candy
Myself
Forte
Omni
G-regulate
Hat
Plank/Chillin(if they return)
Others I can't remember atm
Amazing randoms

We're stacked. carry on

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*and I don't even like Texas...*

Zvarri! How is this possible!?

Sars, can you put in the singles results that I had to leave the night before bracket play? It makes me look crappy in dead last, lol.

I'll post shoutouts later xD
That explains a lot. I was wondering what happened with you.

Azen
Korn
Boss
Neo
Chudat
Meep
Pyronic Star
Candy
Myself
Forte
Omni
G-regulate
Hat
Plank/Chillin(if they return)
Others I can't remember atm
Amazing randoms

We're stacked. carry on
Well, I did say that large crew battles benefit MD/VA the most. MD/VA's number of talented players is very high.

Guys, i will become a doubles god.
Just watch and learn at HOBO 18. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, Inui, don't count your chickens before they hatch... Dojo and I are finally teaming at HOBO 18... and our team is pretty ridiculous.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Good **** Texas!

Toon Links <3

Lee, you know you want to main TL!

It's not fair, Texas is the size of the entire eastern part of the Midwest and then some.

Esca

Smash Champion
Texas is ****ing mental for not putting me in crews. Like, how ********. My character hard countered/went even with over half of their crew. Plus I was on FIRE.

Kinda pissed at that.

Texas will not win crew battles ANYWHERE. Texas top 10 can't beat a crew with a LINK and FOX on it. What makes you think you can beat Inui?

Yawara and Hanson, thank you for putting this on, this was the best tournament I've EVER been to.

Shoutouts later.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Texas is ****ing mental for not putting me in crews. Like, how ********. My character hard countered/went even with over half of their crew. Plus I was on FIRE.

Kinda pissed at that.

Texas will not win crew battles ANYWHERE. Texas top 10 can't beat a crew with a LINK and FOX on it. What makes you think you can beat Inui?

Yawara and Hanson, thank you for putting this on, this was the best tournament I've EVER been to.

Shoutouts later.
you know as well as i do that UTD and Jerm just flatout messed up. Had they been normal, we would have been fine. But the cool thing is, even WITH that mess up we still got them to 2 stocks.

Where are the low tier results?!?!?!?!?!?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Bear, can you send me all the replay files (.bin's) you saved from the crew battle? I want to put the crowd audio over the matches.

If you can, send me a list with what custom songs are on what stages as well so I can record them from my Wii.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Great tourney. I had a lot of fun. Continued to mess around during singles :)

I apologize to Razer for doubles. We should have at least been in loser finals

I'll start recording videos tonight

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Lol I suck in crews. Bassem ***** me hard. Everybody laughed, I didn't =(
I didn't laugh. I wanted to give you a hug. :( I did laugh when you went up there and stuck your controller in so you could play between people and some people were like "you already played you can't play again!" :p

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I laughed.

DAANNNG, I lost my voice. East Coast don't wanna crew battle the South if anything to avoid me yelling at them.

Seriously, me + Xyro soundbits + Dphat + Reflex + Esca = you don't wanna mess with it trashtalk.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Zeton...I have to play you more...I MUST...I got frustrated and started just attacking. You must teach me how to play against/with Fox!
I'd be more than happy to get some friendlies with you at future tournaments and increase the meta game of this matchup :D

ZETON, I LOVE YO FOX. you have inspired me to bring my fox up. good stuff
Haha, glad I'm such an inspiring player :3

This tournament was hella fun, I learned a lot , fought a lot, and hope I can take all the experience and convert it into my game play :3

Shout outs later.

Top Bottom