• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H. S.N.A.P. 5 Tournament Results (August 14th-15th)

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That was the exact same thing we said when we heard you were Zac's teammate.
That's funny, because Zac and I are proven titans in the world of doubles that dominate on a national level, while you and Dojo are not.

Those are the facts.

My confidence is based on what actually happens. Yours is just...bias against me based on nothing, since it's been proven time and time again that I am Zac's peer in doubles, thus making us the 1st and 2nd best doubles players (I'm unsure of who's the better one, but the gap is too small to matter anyways) attending the event based on the facts.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, we are favored to take 1st. It's just obvious common sense.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol puerto rico

Hah...!

When will this disgusting ignorance stop? If you watch the vids, you will see me ****** that team while Atomsk gets wrecked and costs us the set. In the tiebreaker set for the money later on, I singlehandedly wrecked that team while Atomsk performed almost as poorly as before.

You and everyone else needs to stop being an ignorant fool.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That's funny, because Zac and I are proven titans in the world of doubles that dominate on a national level, while you and Dojo are not.

Those are the facts.

My confidence is based on what actually happens. Yours is just...bias against me based on nothing, since it's been proven time and time again that I am Zac's peer in doubles, thus making us the 1st and 2nd best doubles players (I'm unsure of who's the better one, but the gap is too small to matter anyways) attending the event based on the facts.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, we are favored to take 1st. It's just obvious common sense.
I think PX is an amazing teams partner. He's one of the few people who I hate playing against in teams.
I think Dojo is also an amazing teams partner. His high placings with Broken Arrow prove that.

Inui, I don't understand why you think you know so much about TX teams and what happens here. Some of it is true but some of it isn't. Leave the teaming expertise to TX ;)

Also I'm having second thoughts about teaming for Hobo18. I've been sucking at teams recently and don't want to let you down. Curse you Dphat!

bassem6

Smash Lord
Fun tourney! Kinda disappointed that I lost to jerm costing me a chance at top 3 in singles then 2 stocked him in crews. What sense does that make? o_O. Nevertheless, I had a great time! Shoutouts to come later :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think PX is an amazing teams partner. He's one of the few people who I hate playing against in teams.
I think Dojo is also an amazing teams partner. His high placings with Broken Arrow prove that.
Yes, and? We are better. That is a fact. We have better records. It's just reality. I acknowledge reality.

I also know they can beat us. I'm not blinded by my arrogance.

Inui, I don't understand why you think you know so much about TX teams and what happens here. Some of it is true but some of it isn't. Leave the teaming expertise to TX ;)
Mew2King and I are probably the most educated OOS players by far when it comes to the Texas scene. I'm not ignorant.

Also I'm having second thoughts about teaming for Hobo18. I've been sucking at teams recently and don't want to let you down. Curse you Dphat!
I don't have a back-up plan. I need you. Don't worry about it. We're going to be fine.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Fun tourney! Kinda disappointed that I lost to jerm costing me a chance at top 3 in singles then 2 stocked him in crews. What sense does that make? o_O. Nevertheless, I had a great time! Shoutouts to come later :)
Hehehe, I just wasnt feeling it during crews I guess. Dont forget I won our little Money match too. I prlly just let my gaurd down.

Esca

Smash Champion
Inui, stop the trash-talk please. Or take it somewhere else. You're seriously ruining this thread man. You're arrogant as **** and unpleasant to be with. IIIIII have a better chance of getting with Dug-finn, because apparently you're in love with her and think you have a shot in hell. Get over yourself. You're a loser. You're second rate. Accept it.

And I take back what I said about texas in crews. Inui acts as if he's the best, so all we have to do is take him out right?

Let's send in Espy.

LOL.

Also, you can guarantee I'm going to troll the **** out of you IRL. :)

Can someone poost shoutouts so I feel encouraged to?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmao Esca went hard.

"WHADDAYA IGNANT?"

Dojo you going to SNES?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, stop the trash-talk please. Or take it somewhere else. You're seriously ruining this thread man. You're arrogant as **** and unpleasant to be with. IIIIII have a better chance of getting with Dug-finn, because apparently you're in love with her and think you have a shot in hell. Get over yourself. You're a loser. You're second rate. Accept it.

And I take back what I said about texas in crews. Inui acts as if he's the best, so all we have to do is take him out right?

Let's send in Espy.

LOL.

Your ignorance is astounding. It's hardly worth responding to. You don't know me at all. I am elite. You are the nobody. This is why your whole state knows me while I barely know any of them. It's simple.

Esca you just started a giant 4+ page WRATH of XIFS I hope you're happy now!!!
Hardly. That guy is a moron.

20 dollar sidebet we outplace you in doubles Inui.
Done.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i enjoy the use of phoenix wright animations, and imagining inui himself doing the animations humors me greatly.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya I second Esca's move to actually post shout outs and drop the Inui drama.

Dojo
--Dang son, too ****, defending champ? Get that car payment off now! And we shoulda played in Melee, too bad you ducked out :p

Ultimate Razor
--Play to win? lol your Snake is too crazy dude, and wtf you're good with Jiggs also?

Lee Martin
--Glad to see you make it, everyone in Oklahoma wanted me to get you to come lol YOUR MARTH WAS ********! lol too good man. <3 LA

Jerm
--Man, you and Hyro talking about TL was funny just to watch lol Seriously man, your TL is super legit. I was surprised watching you vs Bassem man especially since Bassem just played a TL. Houston legit, no joke.

UTD Zac
--You got your duelist tourney in happy now? lol Nice job beating kosmos btw, really surprised by that but you did get killed by Toad lol

Bassem
--My favorite sand *****. Your Wario was a treat to watch dude lol Throw to spike to fart to spike? OMG lol

Kos Mos
--**** OFF SON, you wanted to quit the first round? Your Peach came in 7th after that dude, get outta here lol Nice job vs Gnes though.

Hyrulian Royalty
--You'll be the best TL in the world once you just start chucking **** like crazy lol LOVE YOU JOHN! Call me when I get back

Gnes
--LOL the look on your face when you saw the tire pop was OMG funny lol Good **** on teams and singles man, your Diddy was the closest thing to beating Chris in a while that I saw. It was ****ing epic.

Affinity
--Love Kansas man, you kids are too good. Why didn't you volunteer yourself during crew battles man?!? I wanted to send you in desperately lol Whatever man, next time if we're on the same side again?

Dphat
--I don't need shoutouts here man, you know I love you lol Nice **** with your DI though. You DI'd that fart perfectly, AND you teched the spike. That's like 1000x more skill than most people here lol

Foursaken
--You **** in Oklahoma apparently man, **** son! Your Wario was like what we worried most about in Crews lol Why didn't Texas send you?

Santi
--Last tourney? Nah, it ain't true, you gotta come back to play me in Melee more. And **** I forgot your tag lol The something mew2prince Italian Stallion? GTFO with that **** lol no one wants to read that.

Fogo
--I saw that match vs Lee, you almost had it 3rd match man. Super legit, when I come to Dallas, you better be there to play man.

Chuck Nasty
--CHUCK NASTY! KING OF SPEAR PILLARS!!! Nice job getting chain grabbed by Pikachu with your charizard lol All of us behind you were like O_o lol Nah but seriously, you're sick dude.

Chic
--Dang, wtf, how did you bounce back so high up? I should have friendlied you more after I guess lol Good ****.

Esca
--Sorry I couldn't give you Razer dude, and tell the rest of Beaumont they gay for not coming. You repped hard though, sorry you weren't in crews man. <3

Trela
--Your Lucario was like the most god**** amazing thing in the tournament. Nothing about it made sense lol GENIUS SON! If you and Lee were like one dude, omg, no one record Trela please so no one can bite off of him.

Ice
--Eh, next time, two of us. We partying hard man. LOL wtf how are you me?

Zeton
--Your Fox is still the coolest thing in the world to watch man. Thanks for closing out crews for us lol

Le Thien
--Man you terrible, **** off, you were supposed to get top 10.

Clel
--I'm so glad I fought for you to be in crews lol Your MK man, that **** was legit. I thought you'd take that stock off razer too.

Fino
--Sorry I couldn't add you on crews man, it's just politics, it's not personal. You know I love you, right?

Legan
--Your Link is such a beast in everything, oh my GOD. You're like everyone's private hero man lol No one wants to see you lose a match.

Koala
--Hanson's bro right? Good **** on your return man, you stepped up your game super hard.
Chucky
--My bad man, we didn't talk so like I didn't get to know you :/ Next time man?

Lil Wil
--MY BOY! Don't pick wolf lol Go ICs or something man, you're our future star!!! Or go Lucario, just not Wolf over MK!

FK
--I know you wanted to be in crews man, but not this time I guess. Tourney was still fun for you though right? ZSS repped hard.

Asc
--Sorry we didn't get to play or talk as much :( Was super busy, but your Olimar was fun to watch man.

Sethlon
--lol took stocks off didn't I? <3 You're legit man, I wish your name really was Xander Frost though LOL

The Real Inferno
--Hey I gotta say it again Cameron, thanks a ton for all the help man. You can be sure I'll be there at No Koast's next iteration just to visit you.

Royal Nynja
--**** OFF WITH THAT LEVEL 3 ****, DON"T YOU DARE SAY A WORD!

Xyro
--All the Oh Snaps you went to man you're like our biggest help. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't even have an Oh Snap 4 or 5. Your Samus also ***** hard too man. And I'll get those results up asap.

Nicole
--Your Peach was legit in teams lol I was so scared!

Cyphus
--My favorite weird character main of all time man. You're like the funnest dude to be around tourney time. Sucks you didn't get as high as you probably could have man.

Zinth
--*****, you growing in skill and in personality, keep both that **** up.

Po Pimpus
--*****, you don't suck man not at this tourney. Everyone knows Po Pimpus now at least lol

Holms
--Why are you so tall?!? lol Jeez, it's like intimidating and then I have to play you? lol Your Mario was legit though, saw that match vs Cyphus you had.

StealthRaptor
--OMG YOU BEAT KOS-MOS!!! That's the single greatest upset in the tourney man lol No joke.

PhantomX
--Juan man, we gotta hang out more. I feel like we didn't get to connect on a deeper level, let's do that next tourney? And I hope you got the thing with your car sorted out. Also, you're a **** teammate.

BadNewsBear
--BEAR! I got your hat this time LOL STOP LEAVING YOUR CLOTHES HERE!

Type Ex
--CHARGE THAT F-SMASH LOL Good **** vs Dojo man.

MetalMusicMan
--Your Nesss man lol get out of here with that ****. Too good son.

Cake
--Thanks for the muffin man lol that was so delicious! I'll get you one next time man. 7/11 for sure.

Steeler
--Your PT is legit son, and I also rooted for the Steelers last superbowl.

Mr. Doom
--Mister Doom man, sorry we couldn't play you in crews. Wanted to real bad, but couldn't lol Would have been funny seeing so many low tiers out though huh?

Shade
--WTF WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE?!?

Magitek
--Most legit Ness/Lucas I saw. lol People kept telling me not to hype you but man you did awesome.

K Peezy
--*****, your marth got out of pools lol

Saijee
--Your Luigi is just spam that B mode lol I love you man, keep it up!

Afrotastic
--Eh, I've decided, next monthly shade's not at, we're teaming for real. Double Snake, we both plant C4s on each other so we can't get gimped.

FattyFatFatso
--Thanks for helping me out man, this tourney's totally like yours too. OK needs you to do this stuff man.

--**** brownies are the best brownies for sure. <3 you!

Kates
--You made it out of pools! And you have the best team name of the tourney! Legit girl, should win the next tourney you go to though.

Kit and Jordan
--lol why did you two leave?

Infinity
--Should stayed the second day man, you woulda been too good! SO TASTY man!

Hazygoose
--Best non-brawl player I know, thanks for taking up MO.

Teh Brettster
--GOD, Ike dude. I thought I'd get that u-tilt off in our pools match lol Instead I got charged f-smashed? lol

Chris
--DUDE, come to Norman and play us ASAP! you're hella good man.

4rce
--Nice to meet you! Man, I hope you had fun this tourney. Keep repping that Diddy and good **** beating Gnes and Thien

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)

Let's send in Espy.

LOL.

That was really rude and most of that stuff isn't even true, a lot more so than anything Inui posted which was related to ONLY SMASH btw, not unrelated things, so you probably shouldn't post things like that

Suspect

Smash Hero
M2K, gtfo and take Inui with you

U MAD

good stuff Esca

good stuff Texas for winning Oh snap

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Get over yourself. You're a loser. You're second rate. Accept it."
lol at esca talking like xyro

i had an amazing time at this tourney. The whole thing felt really relaxed. Alot of farmiliar faces got to meet up and they had alot of great talent from all around.

grats to Lee on 3rd trying 6 characters and hyro's 7th-soon to be best toon link.
sars = awesome for hosting this
too lazy to type up everyone but you guys all know i love you

i got jewed so bad in brackets. 2nd oponent = Gnes, then after i lost, 3rd oponent = KosMos. Eliminated.
X( i'll do better next time.
since i didn't have many bracket matches i tried to enjoy friendlies with as many different people as possible. good games to everyone and awesome playing you guys

trela, awesome teaming with you, we did pretty awesome

i'lly prolly post more later

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Every time i see one of those inui animations i want to cry.

Anyways, super fun weekend. I'll try and post shoutouts later.

CY

Smash Ace
**** inui ****ing hijacked this thread. why doesn't he get infracted for spamming every results thread? **** is RIDIC

in before I AM ELITE, all of TX knows me but i don't know them.

CY

Smash Ace
also double post but w/e

Mew2King and I are probably the most educated OOS players by far when it comes to the Texas scene. I'm not ignorant.

you say this... and then you say this

Your ignorance is astounding. It's hardly worth responding to. You don't know me at all. I am elite. You are the nobody. This is why your whole state knows me while I barely know any of them. It's simple.

kind of contradicting if you ask me. you don't know TX, my *****.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity
--Love Kansas man, you kids are too good. Why didn't you volunteer yourself during crew battles man?!? I wanted to send you in desperately lol Whatever man, next time if we're on the same side again?
I actually didn't know that I was subbed out until you told me, but honestly I didn't volunteer myself because I was sooooo nervous to go on the live stream lol

Sorry for letting you down :(

I'll be more than ready next time though :)

Esca

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Firstly for Oklahoma:

Sars_Pirate - Thank you for holding this. From the hospitable housing to the smoothly ran tournament, this was very successful on your part and everyone that helped you. Congradulations bro, you did it again. Next time we need to play though. You need revenge!!

Le Thien - I'm gonna miss you man. The small talk was good, and you really were bagging the baddest babes. Congradulations, and good luck in the real world.

FattyFatFatso - I'm sorry about teams. I'm just way too clutch. :) But for real though, good job on helping Yawara with this and housing everyone. You made this tournament a good experience.

Kos-Mos - Why didn't we play this time?!? Good job on slaying another Diddy though. Way too good.

Bassem - Dude! Why are you SO good? And how did this happen without me knowing? We really should've teamed though. I love Wario. :( Maybe next time.

TypEX - Wow. Such a ******** Falco. But it's so good for NO reason. Keep it up.

Po Pimpus - Good games bro. You gotta up-b more though.

Koala - Woah. You suprised me with that Lucario. Where did it come from?!? However, Luigi is too good though. I would've stayed Pit but you almost beat him. Nice stuff.

Now for that Texas!

Xyro - Allan, after all this time, I figured someone needed to do something for you. So I payed for your gas and drove you for a change. You've made the Smash experience very easy and enjoyable for everyone. I appreciate everything you're doing, everything you have done, and everything you're going to do. You're the best TO that's ever lived. And soon to depart and get married, the transition will be hard. We're all gonna miss you, Allan. Thank you.

Gnes - Gnes, you help me so much dude. You are by far one of my favorite smashers. You keep me on track and give me goals. Let's face it, we all can't place 2nd ALL the time. Sometimes there's just this force that reeks havok on every Diddy player alive, for NO reason. Good job though, and keep growing.

Razer - Why does everyone lose to him?! He's just a kid!

Jerm - Dude, we grew SO close this tournament. From being stuck outside Whataburger for 5 hours to laughing at me running over Allan. Good **** on placing 4th at this tournament. Way too good, and seriously next tournament we need to get a Honeybuttachickebis.

Trela - ...What kinda pokemon are you?

Dphat - Seriously my new hero. You are so sincere and really really cool to hang around. Thank you for staying with us at Whataburger, and I appreciate ALL of the help. I feel like you've made me such a better player over the past weekend, and I HAVE to come up to Dallas to see you. We're gonna WRECK teams at Hobo 18.

Fogo - What the hell man? You're way too good for my standards. DEFINATELY needs to be on the next PR. So smart, perfect DI. Let's mm at HOBO 18 so we can get a serious set! Had so much fun trash talking with you. **** Fred Durst. And does UTD have a natural vision that randomly reads 9 out of sentences?

Ice - Good friendlies. You've improved so much since we last played. I guess we're gonna have to meet in tournament one day to see what happens. Good seeing you again man.

Bear - Van I have so much fun with you. We NEED to play more though, other than tourney. I have to figure you out. You owe me a Mountain Dew. :)

Kates - Shut up.

Italian Stallion - If I could remember your tag name, I would've shouted out to the whole name, I just remember that part though. Why didn't we hang out when you used to play. You're so awesome, for real. Good **** on beating me. I should've stayed Pit. You okay baby?

Cake - Dude! Who thought you were so cool?! You kept me so calm during the tournament. Thank you SO much, honestly. You're awesome.

Magitek - I'm sorry bro. You had a really gay bracket. But you took a round off of me in pools?! Only Lucas to do that at all in the past year. You should congradulate yourself bro. You inspire all Lucas players. Keep it up man.

Dojo - Congraduations on YET another win. Too good. We gotta talk more.

UTD Zac - Teach me how to 9 PLEASE. I'm catching on to you. We never got that set in. I promise I'll give you Pit practice though. Good **** this weekend.

Legan - HOW DO YOU DO SO WELL!!!!???!!!! You're Link is seriously a threat to everyone. Please stick with him, he's SO scary. You beat me on Brinstar!! That shouldn't happen! And good **** teaming with Xyro. You guys were good together.

Fino - It's a known fact that I don't lose in this game. Sorry, it just doesn't happen.

Zeton - Good **** in pools. We went even, but that first game stunk because my C-stick was broken. :( NO johns though, you're super sick and beat alot of good players here. Pit just counters Fox.

Arcadia What a ******. :) Got 0-100'd in our MM. Thanks for the 2 drinks, homo. :)

Cyphus - You're my new favorite LA smasher. You and I are so much alike in our aspect on the game, and skill level as well. Sucks you got a hard bracket though, you should've placed alot better. ***** Razer in crews, like bad. Thanks for the illegal substance. It helped me. :)

Hy-Ru-Li-An Roy-Al-Ty Me/You/Jerm have the best memories. We had the most fun this tournament, like nobody understands. Can I just get 2 yah-gwa-gwa? $9.95 sir.

Lee - We have to start doing that mm thing we talked about!

All in all, this tournament gave me more memories and good times than any tournament I've ever been to. I'm actually sad it had to end so quick. This was one of the best experiences of my life, and I thank each and every one of you for making this so enjoyable. Tournaments like this is what keeps me into Smash and keeps me close with you guys. If I left anyone out, I'm extremely sorry and it's because I spent an hour thinking of these shoutouts. You're beatiful. Stay classy San Diego.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So I just got off of the phone with DugFinn and it was an hour and a half conversation, which is one hour shorter than usual, even though I have no chance according to Esca...and she told me "Esca isn't someone you should bother paying attention to" roflmao! :laugh: I doubt she has a problem with you, btw, so don't bother getting mad at her.

@CY: Who are you? Also, I was more talking about people recognizing me in person.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Can people not talk to Inui? Seriously? Or get a mod up in here? God ****, I just want people to remember this tourney cause they thought it was fun here not explode everywhere with drama. *rolls eyes* Seriously? Quit it.

@ Esca: I knew you were a softie. <3<3<3

And Allan ain't quitting, is he?!?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's not my fault that people jump all over someone that uses gifs all the time and imitates arrogant/mean video game characters. :laugh:

Everyone takes me far too seriously. :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I actually didn't know that I was subbed out until you told me, but honestly I didn't volunteer myself because I was sooooo nervous to go on the live stream lol

Sorry for letting you down :(

I'll be more than ready next time though :)
but you took that disgusting drink! If i had known that i was subbed for you, i would have gracefully stepped aside

Top Bottom