• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H. S.N.A.P. 5 Tournament Results (August 14th-15th)

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, had a lot of fun and was very glad to get introduced to the smash community. Looking forward to meeting all of you again for the next events!
Also many thanks to Sars_Pirate for housing Louisiana!

Who did I get the chance to fight? My name is Zack and I was the red Ganondorf (purple in Melee).

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Oklahoma:

- SarsPirate: Great organization, great tournament. Thank you so much for holding it.

- Le_Thien: Glad to see you get put in your place like a *****, brother. I'll see you next time you come home, ho.

- Kos-Mos: Watching you play was incredibly entertaining. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Next time I see you, I'll kick your *** in BlazBlue again [even if you are sandbaggin'].

- FattyFatFatso: Hahaha, glad we got to have the world's longest matches again. Playing your Wario always results in a large amount of lulz.

- Kpeezy: Thanks for housing a ridiculous amount of people including myself. It was awesome playing you at 4 A.M. Also, Toe is a ****ing amazing band. Sorry we couldn't go through with the "getting wasted" plan.

- FK: Haha, sorry I was a little ***** johnning about the T.V. lag during pools. Good matches nevertheless. Hopefully we'll get to rematch some other day.

Texas:

- Dojo: "Alright...next is...Koala Vs...DOJO." "@#$*&@$^#*!!!" Haha, congratulations on your victory.

- Esca: Great matches with Pit. You wrecked me with Luigi though. Hahaha, GGs.

- Ladybug: Glad I finally got to actually meet you this time around. It was fun chillin' with you and your cousin during downtime. Remember: Brownie Money-Matches. Bring it.

- David: *high-five* HEYYY-O!

- KT CJ: Hahaha, oh man. Good times. Macaroni and Cheese orange, please. And so many more.

- Fogo: Oh my God...is that...is that Fogo!? HOLY ****, IT'S FOGO!!!

- Magitek: Oh man, good **** in teams. It was great seeing you again. Sorry we couldn't have any matches.

- Foursaken: WRECK THOSE LUCARIOS.

- Sethlon: Someday...I'll beat you in BlazBlue.

- Chuky: World's best driver. Thanks for hauling our ***** around and being patient with us. Next time, we MM for real. Also, Lee Martin idolizes your hair. See you around Denton.

- Chic: **** son, you made quite a comeback from pools. Congrats for making it the furthest out of our group. You deserve it. It was a fun carpool up there. Hopefully I'll see you around more often.

- BLF?!: ****...that's 30 Jack-In-The-Box tacos... And sorry that the Taco Bell employee was already married. I know how much you wanted her 40-year old body.

Other:

- Royal Nynja: Singing or no singing, I'll still meet you out on the edge. Haha, Ganondorf Vs. Diddy = Hilarious ****.

- 4rce: Man, good matches late at night. Sorry I couldn't help you too much on the Lucario match up due to my scrubiness.

Arc: Man, it was fun chillin' with you. Great ditto matches. Sorry you had a hardass pool. Next time, we'll wreck **** though, right? Right.

- Lee Martin: Oh my God...is that...is that Lee Martin!? HOLY ****, IT'S LEE MARTIN!!!

---

And that's that. Sorry if I left you out. Regardless, it was an amazing tournament. Thanks to all who made it as enjoyable as it was. See you guys around.

Esca

Smash Champion
Dude, you live in Denton?

Takeurlife2 is moving to Denton and wanted people to play with. I contacted him about it.

You guys should play regularly.

You could teach him how to play. HAHA

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Shoutouts!

Dojo
- Good **** for keeping hold of Doubles and Singles OH SNAP Champion title. Your MK is way too sexy. I really wish we would've gotten some friendlies in; it's been way too long. Maybe at NO KOAST v2?

Ultimate Razer
- Good job on 2nd dude. Your Snake is so ****. Our games in doubles bracket were a lot of fun.

Lee Martin
- I am still amazed at the number of characters you used at this tournament lol. Awesome job taking 3rd. Our friendlies were a lot of fun. You're easily one of the smartest players I've ever faced. Seeing both you and Trela's Lucario at this makes me want to pick up Lucario.

Jerm
-Good **** taking 4th and repping Toon Link. I swear you top Toon Links turn on all items on high before the game starts when your opponent's aren't looking lol. You should come to NO KOAST v2; I need more Toon Link experience.

UTD Zac
-Our games in Pools and Bracket were epic! (especially in pools ;) :laugh:). I really enjoyed talking with you during the tournament. Thanks for giving me the G&W experience I needed and the advice on the match-up after our bracket set . You are the best G&W in the country by far.

Bassem
-Your Wario is sooo good! Good **** in crews! I have no idea how it all would've played out if you hadn't wrecked so hard.

Kos Mos
- Diddy Killer has no mercy! Your Peach is as amazing as ever my friend.

Gnes
- Those Double Diddy Team Dittos I watched were ****ing ridiculous lmao. Your Diddy is definitely one of the most intelligent I've ever seen. Good **** in doubles as well. You'll become a Doubles god soon enough :)

Affinity
- WTF? Can't even make Top 8?? Step it up scrub.

Dphat
DPHAAAAAAT!!!!! GGs in bracket dude; so close. Your MK is a tough one to deal with. I really appreciate all the stuff you said about how much better I've gotten. It means a lot.

Santi
- Awesome job winning doubles sir. You and Dojo are way too good in teams.

Fogo
- Good games in bracket dude. You really got me worried with the come back you were making that 2nd game on Delfino. Your intelligent playstyle is inspiring.

Esca
- Man, our Low Tier doubles set was so ********. Ban Jungle Japes lmao

Trela
- Fun games in pools man. Your dancing Lucario is so good. Like I said Lee Martin's shoutout: You and him make me want to pick up Lucario. Can't wait until the next time we play; you'll have to teach me how you make your opponents trip into fully-charged Aura Spheres lol

Ice
- Those Random team matches at Fatty's were hilarious :laugh:

Zeton
- Easily the best Fox in the country. Our bracket set was a lot of fun.

Le Thien
It was good seeing you again Hanson! I wish you good luck for the future.

Clel
Good job in crews dude.

Fino
- Hanging out was fun as usual man. Just stop being tired around me lol

Legan
- Too good. In the words of Lain, "If it ain't Legan, it ain't done!"

ASC
- Good job man, especially in your MM against UTDZac.

Sethlon
- Thanks for the friendlies. I gotta get better at the Falco match-up lol

The Real Inferno
- Good job in teams, Dr. McNinja. We did really well. Good job at helping run the tournament as well.

Royal Nynja
- The entire trip there and back wouldn't have been even close to as funny as it was if you hadn't been there. Keep D-air'ing everyone with that Diddy.

Xyro
- Thanks for helping run the tournament... and for wrecking me in low tier doubles lol. I really gotta learn a low tier character for the next low tier tournament.

Nicole
- Good seeing you again. Next time I might buy a pop from you and Cook, assuming you sell it for less than 300% of what's worth lol.

Zinth
- Sup bro. Those MK dittos were a lot of fun, but not nearly as fun as the matches at GMo's after. Metal-LightGravity-Tiny Brawl FTW lmao

Po Pimpus
SHORYUKEN!!! Keep reppin that Luigi dude.

Holms
- MAIN MARIO ALREADY!!! If Lee Martin told me that my Mario was better than Boss's, I'd main him sooo fast. Good stuff man.

Stealth Raptor
- I had so many TX players come up to me telling me how good you were. Keep it up bro.

PhantomX
- Thanks for helping me out with the Wario match-up; I picked up a lot of stuff during our matches. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you too. You were definitely one of the coolest/funniest guys there that I met. Thanks to you, now I can't do a single Wario D-smash without yelling, "**** YEAH!!!" :laugh:

Type Ex
- It was good seeing you again. I wish we would've gotten some games in.

MetalMusicMan
- Good Falco Will. You gotta teach me more things about him next time we meet up.

Sars Pirate
- Thanks for all the help on getting to the venue, getting housing, helping with the tournament, and everything else! You gotta come to NO KOAST v2, tentatively October 10th.

Cake
- I found out what you were talking about with Fox's N-air. Then I laughed. Nice try dude :)

Steeler
- PT Master! It's always fun traveling with you to these things.

Mr. Doom
- I'm pretty sure you made at least 20 fans at this tournament. Emphasis on at least lol

GMo/K Peezy
- Thanks for housing us on Saturday. Wish we would've gotten some games in. Next time for sure.

VST (Tempest)
- You're improving every tournament you go to; just remember to keep be always confident. We'll work on more stuff later.

FattyFatFatso
- Thanks for housing us Friday night. Hanging out with you and everyone else was a lot of fun.

Kates
- It was cool meeting you. Hope you had fun with my textures; Kim Possible FTW.

Infinity
- It was fun hanging out with you again. Thanks for teaching me those important tips for the Wario match-up. I'm definitely going to remember what you told me whenever I meet that fat, farting, f-throwing fiend on the battle field.

Teh Brettster
- Those were some fun friendlies. Try to be more confident when playing MKs though.

4rce
- Don't worry about placing last at your first big tournament. You'll do a lot better next time.

Sorry to anyone that I forgot to mention. I had fun with so many people there it's hard to remember everyone.

Overall, this tournament was sooooo fun. I'm really happy with my placing, but I definitely plan on getting Top 8 at the next SW tournament :)

-Affinity

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Basically hes saying she just uses you to talk about her emotional problems.
Oh.

She doesn't seem to have any of those, though. She's so cheerful and nice and perfect that it's scary. o_O;

Both of us are confident and happy people. We usually just talk about anime stuff, Smash, pets, or something else pleasant/normal.

Cook

Smash Master
Oh.

She doesn't seem to have any of those, though. She's so cheerful and nice and perfect that it's scary. o_O;

Both of us are confident and happy people. We usually just talk about anime stuff, Smash, pets, or something else pleasant/normal.
I don't know this girl, but it's pretty obvious that you want to bone her, so if she wanted to bone you back she'd PROBABLY let you know.

Now gtfo this thread and fap it to DugFinn.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yall hatin' Inui told me he sees more vajayjay than a maxipad

holla

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yall hatin' cuz he stacks doubles money to the ceiling and ride on 24' inch chrome.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hylian already know what it is. I made him mad over the stream (I WASNT EVEN TALKING)

Good stuff getting 2nd in teams btw mengz.

Makes me want to try teaming with you in the future :)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hylian already know what it is. I made him mad over the stream (I WASNT EVEN TALKING)

Good stuff getting 2nd in teams btw mengz.

Makes me want to try teaming with you in the future :)
Dang much love ANTI, and we should definitely try teaming sometime. I'll PM ya if I ever travel to the EC again (I know I'll definitely be at pound 4).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dang much love ANTI, and we should definitely try teaming sometime. I'll PM ya if I ever travel to the EC again (I know I'll definitely be at pound 4).
Good **** meng, Im with Razer for that i think though.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Oh.

Pretty much, just because you talk to a girl a lot doesn't mean you're getting anywhere with her. Lots of girls like to have "girlfriends with a *****" type relations.

I don't know you or her so I couldn't say if that's the case, but generally if you're not already getting that butt yet you're having those long *** convos, it's probably what's going on.

And all cred goes to Dazwa for the awesome sig.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Sars pirate- Awesome job organizing/hosting this tourny. You rock man. Thanks for all your support when you watched mah matches =)

Le thien- Fun friendlies bro! Sorry you got gayed on spear pillar. Your crazy for wanting to play on it though xD haha. I hope you still come to the occasional smashfest and stuff man. Fun hangin with ya.

Fatty- Yo wario bro! Sorry you got knocked out kinda early in the tourny! You had ice too! He made a pretty =O comeback. When I move to norman, you and I shall train!

Young deezy- Sorry we didnt get to team and sorry you didnt get to enter singles. School sucks xD. We will own teams at all the local tournies haha.

Zinth- Fun friendlying with you and hangin out brian! Your one cool dude. We shall play more when I move to norman!

FK and typ_ex- Thanks for letting me stay at you guys' place. It was fun spending the night and hangin out with all the oklahoma smashers there.

Powastar- Fun friendlies! YAy for being in the same pool haha.

Hazygoose- Thanks for the chips and that one square granola like thing you gave me. Your description of me asking to be in crews last year was spot on and hilarious xD

po pimpus- We never did that pokeman battle! We shall have to battle sometime soon haha. Thanks for your support in the tourny =)

Kos_mos- Woot for being the highest placing oklahomans =D. Your peach is still as beastly as ever. Thanks for the friendlies, we shall have to try teaming for doubs at a tourny sometime.

Phantomx-So cool finally meeting you haha. Your a pretty cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything. Fun teaming with you in doubs! Sorry we didnt place in the money. Dayum klaptrap! haha.

Jerm- Good games man! Your tl is one of the best I have played. Im definitely working on that matchup. Ill get you in singles next time!

Esca- Cool meeting you. Pretty nifty pit you got there haha. You had so many fans on the livestream!

Trela- I liked your lucario haha

Dojo- Congratz on getting 1st. I never got the chance to play you but we definitely should get some friendlies in the next tourny we both attend

Razer- Crazy how you use the wiimote and nunchuck and still **** everybody. Sorry about your sd in the crew battle. I really wanted to friendly you! I guess that will have to wait till next tourny we both attend too.

Utd zach- Fun playing you again man. I think I have improved at the gaw matchup since ohsnap 4.

Dphat- Good games! Nice job on not letting me take a stock off you on crews.

Affinity- You seem like a pretty cool guy. Sorry we never got those friendlies you wanted in. Boy does time fly.

Chuky- Cool meeting you IRL. Your gaw is as skilled offline as it is online. Hope to aib you soon!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Pretty much, just because you talk to a girl a lot doesn't mean you're getting anywhere with her. Lots of girls like to have "girlfriends with a *****" type relations.

I don't know you or her so I couldn't say if that's the case, but generally if you're not already getting that butt yet you're having those long *** convos, it's probably what's going on.

And all cred goes to Dazwa for the awesome sig.
Do not try to educate me on these things, child. I know exactly what I'm doing. I've had enough relationships to not be an ignorant fool.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!

This is PowaStar by the way.

Po Pimpus- Haha you didn't get a single Up+B on me in that tourney set son!!!!!!!

Affinity, Clel, Dphat- Thanks for helping me in the MK ditto match-up

KOS-MOS- Man am I glad to have you in Oklahoma man!!!! You help me soooooo much whenever I try to figure how to become a better player thanks man!!!!!

Bassem- Man your wario doesn't play gay which threw me off I think it's safe to say you're the best Wario in Oklahoma man straight up!!! Also nice job repping the wi-fi players!!!!!!

Esca- **** man why you gotta run the clock on me with that Pit of yours!? Haha man for some reason I had fun in that set man too good I'll beat you next time.

Infinity- Dang your Wario is goooooooooood.

Forsaken- Thanks for playing me man!!!!!

Zeton- Why is your Fox so fast it's like a Melee Fox trapped in Brawl good games man thanks for the tips

Jerm- Your mine next time haha I never played a TL user before like ever which was fun.

Santi- Thanks for the TL practice man

Ultimate Razer, Ice and all you other Snake users- GOD Snake is just tough but thank you all for the Snake match-up practice!!!!!

BadNewsBear- Dang man I like your Pika and lol at me sd'ing on BF against your Sanke at the end I was having so much fun!!!!

Fogo- Lol at me getting spiked by your Up+B thinking why did I get hit by that.

Sars_Pirate, FattyFatFatso, Xyro, InfernoRage and the rest who helped with the tourney- Man that tourney was so well run it was awesome

FattyFatFatso (he deserves it)- Thanks for taking me to OH Snap on the second and brining me back and Chris thanks for picking me up as well.

Legan- I didn't get to play you but maaaaaaaaan that Link was nice man keep it up keep it up!

To all of the Diddys who I didn't get the chance to play other than 4arce- I'm gonna regret that when hanson starts owning my Meta XD.

To all of the Texas peeps- Much love from PowaStar baby!!! Texas is so fun to play against XD.

All of mah oklahomies- Man I wouldn't have been so into competitive smash if it wasn't for you guys seriously I mean all of the stuff you guys have taught me and helped me become a decent player I really gotta thank you for all of this seriously!!!!

All in all for my first regional tourney I had so much fun thanks to everyone crews was nice Bassem's fart is broken, Lee mains random XD, Yawara is so gangsta when he trashed-talked Texas, DPhat is awesome in genral same with Fogo and Forsaken, Chris your DI is too good for this world XD, Toon Links arre now top tier XD, Low tier tourneys were hella fun to watch, Xyro is amazing, Esca is cool, Pools were tough but wonderful to get expierence from yep I love the southern smash scene guys all thanks to you!!!!!!:bee:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hey guys, had a lot of fun and was very glad to get introduced to the smash community. Looking forward to meeting all of you again for the next events!
Also many thanks to Sars_Pirate for housing Louisiana!

Who did I get the chance to fight? My name is Zack and I was the red Ganondorf (purple in Melee).
hey, i was the sheik main who also played about every other character :D
fun games, man. you've got some cool tricks, decent tech skill, and knew ganon pretty well.

Top Bottom