• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oakville Uproar 2011

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
lol so you guys droped melee eh?
Yeah had to interest list was only like 2 people :(

Results thread?
Have a lot going on this week with university starting and all but I haven't forgot about it. That and my computer wouldn't install the tourney organizer to read .tio files. But I think I've figured a way around that so with the stuff Shard sent me I'll try to have it posted by early this weekend. Sorry for the delay guys.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
You have every right to be angry at me, this is taking to long, a mix of first year of college, being new to this site, work, hmwk and **** has prevented me from putting this up, but once the weekend hits, (tommarow) I will definitly create the results thread. My bad

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
LMAO don't worry. I'm just choking your chain. no rush lol. Just making sure you guys didn't forget about it or anything.
Yeah I sould apologize too. FIrst I asked Shard to put it up, then he was busy so he gave it to me, then my comp wouldn't allow me to open .tio files (even though I had the organizer from AiB) so I gave it back to Shard. Should have been up much earlier, sorry guys. Two weeks is kinda not acceptable :/

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Hey Snow, if you're at college in Oakville, I'm gonna take a swing and guess you're at Sheridan, are you in residence?

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Hey Snow, if you're at college in Oakville, I'm gonna take a swing and guess you're at Sheridan, are you in residence?
Your right, I am at Sheridan, mondays in Oakville campus, wednesday-friday Missisauga campus. I've lived in Oakville all my life, and within 10 minutes walking distance from the campus, so if you wanna come over and brawl sounds good to me :D

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Your right, I am at Sheridan, mondays in Oakville campus, wednesday-friday Missisauga campus. I've lived in Oakville all my life, and within 10 minutes walking distance from the campus, so if you wanna come over and brawl sounds good to me :D
I am absolutely down for that anytime. I'm from Fort Erie so I never had anyone to play with except my friends, who were not very impressive :p

I'll PM you about stuff

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I am absolutely down for that anytime. I'm from Fort Erie so I never had anyone to play with except my friends, who were not very impressive :p

I'll PM you about stuff
I'm pretty close to where Shard lives as well so if you want another person to practice with I'm totally down :D

Top Bottom