• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~OC#8 NORTHEAST OHIO PRESENTS BRAWL! (OCT. 24th) "MELEE SINGLES AFTER"~~

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm hurt, Steve. Not listing me as a Canton guy when you even put down two CF guys. D:

You even put Slarti and Slartibartfast... which is the same person. XDDD

I'll see what I can do about a ride for you, fromundaman.

Also, I might be able to bring another guy, and he has recording equipment (DVD Recorder + DVDs) so we have another chance for recording stuff. I'll have more information as this date approaches, but as long as I can manage a ride I can see what's possible.
Thanks very much.

I'm still trying to get in touch with ITT (a truly daunting task at times...) to see if he plans on going to this, since he lives like 5-10 minutes away from me, but I truly appreciate the offer if I can't get a hold of him.

Vince has been back for about 4 months BUFU.
Oh okay. Oops XD

Last time I saw him, I thought he just happened to be in town. I'd been under the impression when he left that his move was permanent.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey Coheed, I saw in your other tourny thread you need chairs/tables. Will you need them this time around too?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You ready to tear doubles up bro? >:D

P.S. I've been practicing Melee a lot again lately. My reaction time is gonna be nuts. xD

solecalibur

Smash Master
How much of MI is interested in this? its only 2 - 2:30 hour drive from AnnArbor and I know a lot of smash players are there

Skyson

Smash Ace
*****, get me too. You know you want to ride with guy getting first.
True. My only issue now is that I'm.. not going. I wish I was a Brawl player.

I've got no money at all to do anything for this, and I can't get a suitable ride together.

I can make it for the November event, but... not this.

At least this time I'm backing out earlier than a day or two before the actual event.

Derka.

Kawaiiness

Smash Rookie
L and I will possibly be going. I am off work this saturday, so it just comes down to whether he's free this weekend or not.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Not enough people for crews, but I guess we could try it depending on who shows up. If not then low tiers sounds nice. I'll whip out the Ness and Samus for it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah Melee crews are only "fun" when it's srs business for pride and all that. Otherwise it's just a cluster**** of friendlies. I'd still do it though, but Melee/Brawl low tiers sound more fun.

And I'll be around to pick you up at 11am again, so be ready at that time. I'll come grab you, then swing up north to grab Jigglyzelda, then we're off to Steve's.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
AZ, any chance your car can stop in Akron and pick me up if you have room? I'll chip in for gas, and I believe it's on the way.

Dood, I ****ing love crew battles but no one ever wants to do it! Thats were Smashers TRUE **** talking nature comes in to play which can be the funniest and crazist thing ever!

Also, I'm saying we gotta inforce Crew Battles for Brawl atleast. Come ON!!!! I'll give you all hugs if everyone agrees with motion!

No homo...

Top Bottom