• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I dont get you guys and your quitting. I enjoy playing this game with people that i enjoy hanging out with. I would never quit.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I might play less melee once brawl is here but hell i still love breakin out the 64 so i havent quit that either. but OMG wall combos suck sooooo bad. stupid DK.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol XIF, I know that your just kidding but always remember life is your first priority.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Chain throwing is gay

lol! well chain throwing doesnt show skill its not really something i like 2 rely on :mad: :mad: ,if we faught without it it would actually show more skill!! :colorful:

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
I need to know when the next tourney is that QDVS/Rock are going to. Gotta show off my **** Zelda skills.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
hey! lol i play fox and falco 2! ill do friendlies against u with them i actually went falco at smash aid during pools and fox in tourney lol! worked out pretty well

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
hahaha, fox and falco are your n00b beaters? be a man and use donkey kong and G&W like i do. better yet be a true man and use donkey kong in a tournament like doodahs crazy self!

BTW whens the next big tourney in FL?

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
i think the 30th of this month bye nwa

and tipman i faught drephen with fox since sheik dittoing wasnt working out almost beat him in those matches 2

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey TT... I want to Do Falco vs Gannon next time I see you. I need help vs Gannon. Queen why are you saying if you want to use more skill use Pichu vs Tipman? You should do that considering you use Marth :laugh:.

BTW I'm gonna call you later today asking if you can come over tommorrow. I want to train a lil bit more before FC6 :).

:colorful:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
gamecube controllers are biased to sheik.

That A button is so **** huge, and its right there where your thumb naturally rests. it just screams "lets help sheik out a little more"

therefore

sheik has an unfair advantage.

Falco and Fox? so much skill hitting that little B button.

Peach? your thumb has to go ALL the way down to the c stick, its horrible.

XIF said:
gamecube controllers are biased to sheik.

That A button is so **** huge, and its right there where your thumb naturally rests. it just screams "lets help sheik out a little more"

therefore

sheik has an unfair advantage.

Falco and Fox? so much skill hitting that little B button.

Peach? your thumb has to go ALL the way down to the c stick, its horrible.
omg sheik is not that broken goddammit!!!!

Top Bottom