• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
i know right lamb common for crying out loud all her moves do less than 20 damage unless u crouch cancel witch most people dont do and a shine = quicker than sheiks downsmash so yeah

marth>sheik

SmashMac

Smash Lord
XIF said:
gamecube controllers are biased to sheik.

That A button is so **** huge, and its right there where your thumb naturally rests. it just screams "lets help sheik out a little more"

therefore

sheik has an unfair advantage.

Falco and Fox? so much skill hitting that little B button.

Peach? your thumb has to go ALL the way down to the c stick, its horrible.
Lol, quite the comedian....

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Falco is not over Marth, Peach and about a tie with sheik. I should know I play Falco :laugh:. Queens Marth is too good....

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I did shave my sideburns....

....and my goatee....

and...

....my head...

In actuality, Peach can own everyone of the top tiers in the gayest way.

I change my previous post.

Peach
Falco
Shiek
Fox
Marth

The End.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
DooTheDah said:
I did shave my sideburns....

....and my goatee....

and...

....my head...

In actuality, Peach can own everyone of the top tiers in the gayest way.

I change my previous post.

Peach
Falco
Shiek
Fox
Marth

The End.
i agree lol.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
lex, my ness isnt retired and if i did retire the champion ness trophy is sitting next to me. i cant play smash during the week anymore because i dj two nights a week, work saturdays at a country club, and work through the week 8-4 every day. this isnt including meeting with magagement and other odds and ends i have to take care of. trust me i didnt give up on smash but i will tell you that World of Warcraft has taken alot of my time. i cant put the stupid game down! id also like to take this time to say whats up to pete, kai, and the big tipper while im at it since i havent seen any of you guys in a long time. anyways ill see you guys soon. trust me.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Rofl, what happened to DooDah's ranking thread? Closed? WTF

People need to calm down and stop getting their panties in a twist. I think DooDah had made a serious attempt to rank the better FL smashers. He put his biases aside, and tried to make the list as accurate as possible.

Maybe it's his new haircut that makes him.. better...

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
If a smash power rankings thread was posted, it would have to be closed right off the bat, and only be edited by one person (who of course, should be talking to others). The first smash panel power rankings thread was closed off because people went crazy like they did with the Florida one. Too much argument and flaming. Anyhow, could we please wait till MLG Orlando before any such move?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yea, I'd prefer what Hozart said, I really don't care about the list, plus this is a different topic lets talk about something else here.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Actually Rock we really did try to make a real top 10 at first it got out of control and pete started making up nonsense. We really would like to have a top 25. Of course no matter how hard we try to there will be a little bias but if you feel that way then you are more than welcome to post that you think we are biased to lets say tommy and you feel (insert reason here) that he should be moved. We will gladly rethink our list for you and possibly change it. We have a list of the top 25 players just need to put it in order.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL I love it when people try to act like the character they use is the reason they lose matches.

Falco>Fox

Peach>Falco

Fox>Peach

Shiek=Peach

Marth=Peach

Falco=Marth

Fox=Marth

Falco=Shiek

Fox>Shiek

Shiek>>>>>>>Marth

CFaL>Marth

CFAL=Peach

Cfal=Shiek

Fox>Falcon

Falco>Falcon

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
DooTheDah said:
LOL I love it when people try to act like the character they use is the reason they lose matches.

Falco>Fox

Peach>Falco

Fox>Peach

Shiek=Peach

Marth=Peach

Falco=Marth

Fox=Marth

Falco=Shiek

Fox>Shiek

Shiek>>>>>>>Marth

CFaL>Marth

CFAL=Peach

Cfal=Shiek

Fox>Falcon

Falco>Falcon
yeah except its looks more like this,

DK>Fox

Peach>Falco

DK>Peach

DK=Peach

DK=Peach

DK=Marth

DK=Marth

DK=Shiek

DK>Shiek

DK>>>>>>>Marth

DK>Marth

DK=Peach

DK=Shiek

DK>Falcon

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Thomas Tipman said:
Peach's sheild is huge in comparison to herself which is why powersheilding is easier with her. if you cant send those bloody piss streams back to falco then you need to practice.
agree . . . . .

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
SmashMac said:
How about in the attempt to make another possible "Official" Florida Power Rankings we don't get off topic?
I say that it would be best if the Official Florida Power Rankings thread could be stickied and locked and only be accessed by one specific person, who's judgment we trust. Somebody like Doodah.

Top Bottom