• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**OFFICIAL** APEX 2010 Setup Thread - WIN A FREE LCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
more setups guys we need 64 for each!

I updated what needs to be filled in

64 for brawl and 64 for melee.

Codi

Smash Ace
I will bring 1 wii 1 melee and 1 small tv I'm going to need it back though after the melee portion is done

do i still qualify for the lcd tv since its only for the 1 game?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
My wii is hacked, only way it can run, since it stopped reading Brawl Discs. Assuming you don't care(I can load plan brawl through a USB Loader and Brawl+ through Gecko) I will be bring a Wii + Brawl(that I don't care if it's moved to Melee if you need a melee set up(but I don't have the game anymore it got stolen at a tourney).

Also I should be bringing 4 TVs. But me down for three though until I figure out how many people are riding with me and if I can give up one seat for a TV.

EDIT: Oh and I really don't care what the TVs are used for in the long run. So if you need more Melee or more Brawl it's all good.

Roller

Smash Legend
I can bring a wii with brawl, and a gamecube with melee (and memory card).

I may be able to add another brawl setup plus a TV. I'll let you know.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thanks updated the thread remember to keep posting guys more tvs/setups the better.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alex, you put me down for two wiis. I only own one, and it recently became unusable, but I will definately be bringing four TVs now(you have me down for three).

Slim chance I can up the number to five, maybe.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
in terms of texture hacks, are music changes/infinite replays/no tripping allowed?

Codi

Smash Ace
updating what i said i was bringing

I'm bringing 1 tv and 1 wii with melee

My friend luke (lefty) is bringing
1 tv 1 cube and 1 melee

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
we also need outlets or this wont work.

i used to be lunarnova now im just lunar so itd prolly be best to change my name on the op.

also there is a chance i can get my tv for this

Sanu

Smash Champion
Bringing two tvs, one cube and one gamecube; all melee.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I updated it so far we have

43 Brawl
28 Melee

thats not bad but we need WAY more for both!!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't bring a TV since I'm flying in, but I'll bring 2 Cubes + 2 Melee discs as well as recording devices for each.

Alex Strife, would you mind if I try to record on a major set up? I want to put as much footage as I can up on youtube. I know that VGBootCamp is taking care of the main brackets and ajp_anton will be recording crew battles. What I'm basically asking for is the second or third best set up to record on. If you want a list of reasons why I'm one of the best video recorders, here's a resume.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant

-Excellent video quality
-All tournament video descriptions contain smashboards links to important threads, such as the tournament thread, results thread, and video thread.
-All tournament video descriptions include the name of the tournament and when/where they happened
-All tournament videos contain annotations that show the current score and provide links to the next/previous games of the set.
-I am very fast at separating and uploading tournament footage. From local tournaments, I can upload everything I've recorded in less than 24 hours after the tournament ends.
-When I upload everything, I can make well organized video threads, complete with anti-spoilers.

Plank wants me to be the main tournament video recorder of Pound V, if that will help convince you that I'm well fit for the job. I'm asking you like this because I recorded footage at Herb 3 on a TV that not many good players went to which ended up getting very unnoticed.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i have to say that juggleguy did a great job recording for pound 4. almost all of those setups were fantastic and apex should endorse as many recording setups as possible

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I support bringing as much recording setups as possible for BOTH games. This will be our time to see japan play in person lets hype it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom