• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**OFFICIAL** APEX 2010 Setup Thread - WIN A FREE LCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm bringing a full melee commentary set-up.
-TV
-Gamecube
-Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD, and all necessary cables.
-Laptop
-Very nice mic. Might bring a second, less awesome mic.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can bring a Wii with Brawl, a cube with melee (the 4th player slot doesn't work though, so it could only be used for singles if it would still be legit with a broken 4th player slot), and two TVs (one's a small CRT, the other a 19" LCD).

The Wii also has SSB64 DL'd on it for what it's worth.

Not sure how picky you guys are gonna be about what kind of TV's will be legit for tourny play (because of varying lag and whatnot) but yeah, that's what I can offer.

LLDL

Smash Hero
why not wait to post until you could guarantee

I can bring a Wii with Brawl, a cube with melee (the 4th player slot doesn't work though, so it could only be used for singles if it would still be legit with a broken 4th player slot), and two TVs (one's a small CRT, the other a 19" LCD).

The Wii also has SSB64 DL'd on it for what it's worth.
crt
Not sure how picky you guys are gonna be about what kind of TV's will be legit for tourny play (because of varying lag and whatnot) but yeah, that's what I can offer.
yeah no lcd's allowed only CRT

Magus420

Smash Master
EDTV LCDs (480p native) with component cables can work ok to amazing depending on post processing, and response time (this part is mostly negligible on new LCDs but back when EDTVs were being made some were slow enough to be an issue).

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I'm bring an LCD and it has minimal to no lag. Everyone who's played on it either hasn't noticed any lag or said there is very minimal lag (ppl at brawl tournies said this). Component cables would reduce the lag to nothing if anyone has one that I can borrow. I don't think it matters either way.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
2 cubes
2 copies of melee
1 wii
1 copy of brawl

But I'm having Fullmetal bring them because he is arriving earlier than me [and because he's driving and I'm not flying with all that **** AND my laptop because it was a pain in the *** for ROM2 and Pound 4]...I won't get to the event until late Friday afternoon

Midnite

Smash Cadet
NNID
AurumMidnite
If Allied confirms that I'm carpooling with him, I'll bring my Wii + Brawl.

EDIT: Just read through the whole thread, and saw the "no hacks at all" thing. Ah well... I wanted to show off some hacks in friendlies, but it's fine if I can't. lol (I'll still bring my Wii, though.)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if ur able to hook it up to your wii then bring everything needed to do so.

some of those tvs are hooked up with either VCRs or RF modulators.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
i can proabley bring a wii or maybe 2 wiis just aib message me how many you need towards Friday before i leave for the place

MajorGamer14

Smash Cadet
TV, System, Brawl, and Melee can be counted for by me! However, I have to leave Saturday night, so I won't be here for Sunday.

M@v

Subarashii!
Im not bringing my recorder, but I have infinite replay on my wii. therefore, ill just record the replays when Im home.

x13mako

Smash Ace
I can bring a wii (with brawl) and a tv.

EDIT: Sorry but the tv I had meant to bring is having some av output problems so I'll only be able to bring the wii.

NME-TempesT

Smash Rookie
I can bring a wii and brawl...but I'm honestly nervous about my stuff being messed with...I'll bring it though, and possibly a TV.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unfortunately I have to retract the setup I offered, since the NS crew can't make it. Sorry Alex.

Hyper Silence

Smash Rookie
I can provide a Wii system (with wiimote of course), 19in. Toshiba lcd, a BURNED copy of brawl (Soft-modded wii, the copy of brawl runs perfectly though), and all of the proper wires and assessments for everything.

**Extra notes-- As I said, the wii is soft-modded, and the copy of brawl is a burned disc, so it will most likely only be able to be played on my wii system.
I have music and texture hacks, but those can be taken off if required.
I will be attending the tourney so bringing this isn't a problem...HOWEVER, my dad is a problem. He says me going and bringing all this is fine with him, but he may get angry at me for literally ANYTHING, so meaning he might change his mind about letting me go, regardless of if he paid or not. So sorry if something like that happens.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
i'll be bringing a full setup

TV+Wii+Brawl

EDIT: Also, hyper silence, isn't that illegal? probably not a good idea to be posting anything about illegal activities that you've done on the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom