• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**OFFICIAL** APEX 2010 Setup Thread - WIN A FREE LCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
more setups everyone we need a lot more for Melee!!!

also please pm me if you are bringing a recording setup if you have not posted here!!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I can bring a Wii with Brawl and a gamecube with Melee I guess.
I need someone to copy their melee data onto mine though cus I accidentally deleted my data and then I didnt get to finish all the stages.

please no thieves...

luckylime

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing a Wii with Brawl, and a GC with Melee...

EDIT: Err, nvm about bringing Melee. And I can only bring Brawl on the 2nd and possibly 3rd day. :\

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I'll try to bring a tv and a cube with melee (it just depends if there's room in my car after everybody's stuff is packed), but is there any kind of protection against thievery? At the last big tournament I went to someone stole the cables and melee disc out of my gamecube and the t.o. couldn't do anything...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'll bring a a wii and brawl and a portable recording setup for sure. i wanna bring a tv but idk if doom car will have room. ill try.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Is there anyone who can bring SSB64 setups?
Sup Nintendude, Winston and I can bring 2 N64s. I think Winston has his own copy of SSB (he should anyways ~_~)

Also, Winston (Gustav_Wind) and I are both bringing a TV and Gamecube + Melee .

LLDL

Smash Hero
My brother broke my wii recently, so I'm only bringing one Melee setup instead of 2.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
that list is not updated but i can tell u more the better we are almost at 50 for each game

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I never told you, my Wii **** the bed. I'm still bringing assloads of tvs but no wii sadly.

I'm sure there are people in my group who have wiis that haven't reported they'd bring them though.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
random question: so if u bring a set up, u get a ticket, so it's definitely guaranteed stickers, art, dvd etc... ? or it just a possibility to get nothing? (for those 64 ppl who brought in set ups and stuff)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you get rafffle tickets...you should bring setups anyway to make the event run smoother

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
At this point no more ppl can be offered a raffle ticket for the lcd tv

however there will be other raffles for a free copy of mario galaxy 2 , stickers, posters for $1 per raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom