• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pity online players so much they are missing on a great experience but instead they play online in their rooms with crappy lag and wi-fail tactics with other online thinking their hot stuff when in realtiy their not.
You pretty much highlighted a reason for playing wifi. They get to stay in their rooms. There's hardly anything more comforting then kicking back on your own chair and chilling out with some brawl. The lag may be worth it to them.

bigman40

Smash Master
Scatz is watching me 0.0 but yeah that's our normal turnout. (Unless Scatz says otherwise.)
You're right. I watch everything. But anyways, the turnout is around that. AL always comes to our monthlys boosting it to 30+ players. Other than that, it's fairly lackluster of a state with everyone attempting to play MK in effort to "improve" the state.

Browny

Smash Hater
If you live in NY/NJ, walk down the block and you'll run into another Smash player.

If you live in CT, like I do, walk down the block and you'll maybe run into another sign of human existence, but most likely a bear.

Which is why I hate CT.
CT density: 702.9 people / sq mi
South Aus density: 4.3 people /sq mi

Wow talk about ungrateful. You are in the minority of people lucky enough to live in such highly dense populated areas.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Man people smell at tournaments....no wonder people wanna play online instead of offline.

Steam

Smash Hero
If you live in NY/NJ, walk down the block and you'll run into another Smash player.

If you live in CT, like I do, walk down the block and you'll maybe run into another sign of human existence, but most likely a bear.

Which is why I hate CT.
Lol you have no idea. the EC is so densely populated compared to everywhere else it's ********.

Try going to states that have the same or less population, and are like 50 times the size of CT

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Wow... Like you're gonna be living in Portugal? When's that?
Early spring, probably.

The following is life story **** and will be put in collapse tags unless you care to know why I'm moving there and how:

And yes, I'll be living in Portugal, for a while. I'm "engaged" (I still have a hard time saying, it's weird) and my fiance lives there. I was going to get a Dutch passport, because I'm actually Dutch, but because I was sort of my dad's family secret (he is Bernard Hammelburg, a Dutch reporter that was somewhat famous in the 80's and had an affair with my mom), I can't obtain one. So anyway, I just decided to marry the guy a little earlier than we anticipated so that we don't have to do this cross-continental thing anymore, it's really lame.

After that, we're probably going to move to Holland later this year. EURO SMASH BABY.

I'm thinking about changing my tag to Supermodel From Porto.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
you guys think its bad down there in the states, at least most states down there have a population. There are more people in california than ALL of canada. Take that then split it into 13 provinces, where the vast majority of people live in toronto and montreal. Then everywhere else, like where i live, only has 1 million people in the whole province.

Also saskatchewan has a population density of 0.4 people per square kilometer(2.4 per square mile) so I dare anyone to beat that.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I pity online players so much they are missing on a great experience but instead they play online in their rooms with crappy lag and wi-fail tactics with other online thinking their hot stuff when in realtiy their not.
You have just explained why you should never bother with any Ike who only goes to AiB. >_>

Browny

Smash Hater

C.J.

Smash Master
I wonder if we have anyone from Greenland. Because they definitely win.
Density .026 /km2 (.067 /sq mi)

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Heh clearly my source was wrong, or outdated, but still a meger 2 people get a whole square mile to themselves, its sad.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think we should contemplate how on earth Zelda is above pikachu on the japanese tier list.
WHAT!? Surely you mean the Sheik/Zelda combo? Zelda alone is like a taller less annoying pikachu thats worse is almost every way.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
WHAT!? Surely you mean the Sheik/Zelda combo? Zelda alone is like a taller less annoying pikachu thats worse is almost every way.
Yeah like you said... almost (looks at her kill moves)

Still yeah. Zelda > Pikachu? I wonder how that's justified.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Even Ganondorf kills better than pika though. Doesn't really matter much if everything else sucks. I can see Sheik being useful since they seem to have alot of high level Fox players, but I don't see how Zelda would have an advantage over any of their most popular characters.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
*looks at Ganon* <_< .... *looks at Zelda* >_>....

Well Zelda doesn't have moves that are as fundamentally bad as Ganons. She does has that terrible mobility.

Oh well... I wonder if there are some Japanese Zelda vids. Anyone know some Japanese Zelda players?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Is it me, or does this thread churn out 150+ pages a week? Jeez, you skip smashboards for the weekdays, and you can't even find your last post. Haven't read the last page, so Someone well have to tell me what the current discussion is.

Browny

Smash Hater
That tiny, squirt of an island containing the country which has had the most power over the entire world for the longest time of any country? Yes, yes I do.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Is it me, or does this thread churn out 150+ pages a week? Jeez, you skip smashboards for the weekdays, and you can't even find your last post. Haven't read the last page, so Someone well have to tell me what the current discussion is.
Ummm...Britain and islands....

:green:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
From what ive seen of Japanese Zeldas they just dins fire and usmash......which is pretty much all u can do anyways.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
do you ever think about the japanese and what they do when they see our tierlist?

'How coodu sonikku be so hai? He so terribuu'

'We were lighto, faukusu ees pro!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom